Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do you think about this theory?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rogerthegeek
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: What do you think about this theory? Reply with quote

Maybe Daniel knows more than we think. I don't think the "DanielBeast" nickname doesn't mean anything.

So I was thinking that maybe Daniel's role is to get the pure, innocent girls and treat them into that religion. Cassie was one of their "victims". She was sacrificed during a ceremony, or was raped, or whatever!!

Bree doesn't know about Daniel doing such kind of things, or he being part of her religion but she suspects something. Remember Daniel used to have secret talks with Bree's father and didn't want to tell her anything? and he attended the camp thing, Bree's parents used to trust him, etc... and in the swimming video Bree asked him about Cassie. He pretended he didn't remember her but he asked Bree "why are you asking me that anyway?", or something like that.

Bree is so much into her religion! She is aware of dark things they do. She may be naive but she knows things and she doesn't like to discusse them because "people wouldn't understand". She's excited and very honored about being chosen for a very special ceremony. Nobody knows what it is about, not even Bree's parents, but they respect it anyway. They see it like a duty or something.

Daniel fears something bad could happen to Bree, maybe the same thing that happened to Cassie. He doesn't like Bree to be part of that religion since he developed feelings toward her and he knows she may be in danger. So, he wants to avoid the ceremony by making her loose her "purity bond" (the kiss, lying to her parents, etc) or by making her choose between him and her religion.

Bree and Daniel argue, he asks her to choose between him and her religion. Bree feels really bad but also feels remorse and tells her parents. Her parents got really mad... They were suspecting about Daniel and that's why they banned him from seeing Bree.

And that's it for now... So, what do you think?

Sorry if someone has posted something similar. I try to keep track of everything here but there are lots of pages and sub-forums!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: