Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree is in trouble
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Bree is in trouble Reply with quote

Have you seen Bree's video?? It's basically like a bad infomercial promoting the Hymn of One! I'm not sure if she is brainwashed or not. But in the beginning of the video you can see a patch on her arm like she is getting some sort of injections again! The two people in the video with her are said to be Carl and Sonia from the order party. Daniel you have to do something!!! Some people from the forums have confirmed that the skyline at the end of the video is from Boston. Do you think that they could have Bree in Boston? You have to act quick! Have you gone to the location of the play yet? I think Bree is in danger, please act quick. We need all the information we can to save her. Btw, did you notice anything about the video, maybe a clue that Bree is trying to send you or something? The only thing that I have really noticed is that she is wearing jeans and the other two are wearing khakis. Also, the seem to look up to her like she is the new leader or something?? Not sure, but they do seem to hang on every word she says. Please share all of this information with Jonas and try to figure out as much as you can! Also, has Sarah by chance showed up there? She left Texas but we think she might be on her way to see you Smile
allisonjenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it! I knew Carl and Sonia would be involved. Urgh.
bree_is_awesome
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Bree is in trouble Reply with quote

megs229 wrote:
Have you seen Bree's video?? It's basically like a bad infomercial promoting the Hymn of One! I'm not sure if she is brainwashed or not. But in the beginning of the video you can see a patch on her arm like she is getting some sort of injections again! The two people in the video with her are said to be Carl and Sonia from the order party. Daniel you have to do something!!! Some people from the forums have confirmed that the skyline at the end of the video is from Boston. Do you think that they could have Bree in Boston? You have to act quick! Have you gone to the location of the play yet? I think Bree is in danger, please act quick. We need all the information we can to save her. Btw, did you notice anything about the video, maybe a clue that Bree is trying to send you or something? The only thing that I have really noticed is that she is wearing jeans and the other two are wearing khakis. Also, the seem to look up to her like she is the new leader or something?? Not sure, but they do seem to hang on every word she says. Please share all of this information with Jonas and try to figure out as much as you can! Also, has Sarah by chance showed up there? She left Texas but we think she might be on her way to see you Smile

i think it is in boston because, do you remember the anagram of CAMP PLAY, bree's play was about the mayflower, the mayflower was in plymouth, which is in massachusets!!!
My Bebo: http://www.maddemp.bebo.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Bree is in trouble Reply with quote

bree_is_awesome wrote:
megs229 wrote:

i think it is in boston because, do you remember the anagram of CAMP PLAY, bree's play was about the mayflower, the mayflower was in plymouth, which is in massachusets!!!

Wow, i never put those two together. It didn't even ring a bell when someone said that the sky scape at the end was in boston. I mean I thought go to boston but i didn't put that together with the mayflower and stuff. nice work! good thinking. Daniel please pay attention to all of this!!!
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, but why does the letter from Bree's dad fit now? Or did he always want her to go to Massachusetts? Or is that where The Order was taking her parents? Maybe Jonas's parents are there too!?

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
Wait, but why does the letter from Bree's dad fit now? Or did he always want her to go to Massachusetts? Or is that where The Order was taking her parents? Maybe Jonas's parents are there too!?
That would be my guess. He was telling her something like maybe that is their main headquarters or something. The location of the ceremony? Where they would be? something along those lines
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check this out! Bree wrote her own script?

Have you at anytime in your life been truly free?
Ever wonder why you are here on this planet?
Lend your voice to the Hymn of One.
Play the song of your soul.

Heaven?
Eternity?
Refuse those empty promises.
Find the Oneness of our Universal Melody.

Attain what you always felt was unattainable.
You can sing the Hymn of One.
The Hymn of One is delighted to announce that we are now accepting applications for new brothers and sisters.
Contact the Hymn of One to begin your path towards Happiness and freedom from fear and insecurities.
Come sing with me at HymnofOne.org

megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:

Heaven?
Eternity?

The Hymn of One is delighted to announce that we are now accepting applications for new brothers and sisters.
Contact the Hymn of One to begin your path towards Happiness and freedom from fear and insecurities.

WOW! How did you come across this? awesome find. I was listening to her speak again and I think that there might be a few other words that stuck out. Words that she emphasized, maybe the first letter of those words mean something too.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KalleKelly figured it out. I am just bringing it to the boards, since she can't get in!

megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome. you should ask her if she heard the emphasis more in some words than others. like more than just the first word in each sentences. it struck me that a few words her and there she emphasized more than others. just a thought though.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now wonder what Carl & Sonya's say?

*Going to go check!

SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl: Reach out to the lyrics that lead to the true you.

Sonia: I found my song. Do you know yours?

R-I-D

??????

sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you realize you just posted this public???? The Order can read this!

Last edited by sack36 on Fri May 25, 2007 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:

Heaven?
Eternity?

Okay, the "Help Her" part is clear, but what about FAYTCC?

ETA: Never mind -- this thread makes it clearer. (Look at the second message on the page.)
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think HoO wanted us to see this!
Look CLOSER!

If you insert the other two people in the videos lines between Bree’s Lines it spells out
HELP HER FRIDAY

Lend your verse to the Hymn of One.

Heaven?
Eternity?

Reach out to the lyrics that lead to the true you.
I found my song.
Do you know yours?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: