Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree is in trouble
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bree_is_awesome
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
I think HoO wanted us to see this!
Look CLOSER!

If you insert the other two people in the videos lines between Bree’s Lines it spells out
HELP HER FRIDAY

Have you at anytime in your life been truly free?
Ever wonder why you are here on this planet?
Lend your verse to the Hymn of One.
Play the song of your soul.

Heaven?
Eternity?
Refuse those empty promises.

Find the Oneness of our Universal Melody.
Reach out to the lyrics that lead to the true you.
I found my song.
Do you know yours?
Attain what you always felt was unattainable.
You can sing the Hymn of One.

but today is friday, how do we help "her", is her jules or bree and how would we help her???
My Bebo: http://www.maddemp.bebo.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would be strange for Bree to refer to herself as "her" so I don't think she came up with this. So, is there someone within the Order that's trying to help Bree (and wouldn't there be an easier way that cryptic codes in videos?)

-or-

is this a trap?

curiouser and curiouser

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since we just blurted it out to the Order(!) I'm thinking it must have been put there by the Order as a trap and Bree is squeeky blond clean between her ears.
Melisa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orderites don't read this section.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apogenesis doesn't read this section? GemmaCrowley doesn't read this section? If we state it in character, they can--in character--transmit it to their superiors. They've actively shown themselves to be IC advocates of the Order.

OOC areas they help solve puzzles, root people on, etc. And we can post anything there. But once we hit the IC area, we must play in character. So they have free reign to spy.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melisa wrote:
Orderites don't read this section.
Cool

Guess again, dear....
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
Apogenesis doesn't read this section? GemmaCrowley doesn't read this section? If we state it in character, they can--in character--transmit it to their superiors. They've actively shown themselves to be IC advocates of the Order.

OOC areas they help solve puzzles, root people on, etc. And we can post anything there. But once we hit the IC area, we must play in character. So they have free reign to spy.
They're not canon.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:

I am constantly accused of being a filthy Orderite. Daniel, you know better. I've been very helpful to you in the past.

I'm going to try and be helpful again.

I think the script was written by Alex. Her friends are IN the video. She probably influenced the clothing worn in the video as well.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there is a dangerous game being played with you guys right now Daniel.
The situation seems sketchy.

May i suggest checking out Topanga (Spelling???) Canyon again? And maybe steaking it out?

As well, I know you don't like the Gun....but if you guys are goi ng to be there, it might be an option you could explore.
Or...maybe if you want to includ some of your fans, they could hide out i nthe bushes...and Jump out at them with sticks and metal pans and make loud noises....oh wait thats for bears.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
Wait, but why does the letter from Bree's dad fit now? Or did he always want her to go to Massachusetts? Or is that where The Order was taking her parents? Maybe Jonas's parents are there too!?

Sarahphobia, it's been a while since I've last seen the movie but in the bank boardroom scene but the Boston Tea Party is mentioned right before the dad said the supercali... whatever I'm a terrible speller. That is what would make it fit. But then again I could be grasping at straws that aren't even there.

But, I think somebody from the braintrust might want to cross reference the two science things Bree's dad said with any colleges that are in boston along with that of the TCC thing we are having theories about. Maybe just maybe that will lead us somewhere.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
Wait, but why does the letter from Bree's dad fit now? Or did he always want her to go to Massachusetts? Or is that where The Order was taking her parents? Maybe Jonas's parents are there too!?

Sarahphobia, it's been a while since I've last seen the movie but in the bank boardroom scene but the Boston Tea Party is mentioned right before the dad said the supercali... whatever I'm a terrible speller. That is what would make it fit. But then again I could be grasping at straws that aren't even there.

But, I think somebody from the braintrust might want to cross reference the two science things Bree's dad said with any colleges that are in boston along with that of the TCC thing we are having theories about. Maybe just maybe that will lead us somewhere.

Wait, what movie? Dad's letter mentions the Boston Tea Party? Braintrust? I got to go back and read now. I am so confused!

I came up with Topanga Canyon, California where there is an open auditorium theatre.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theatricum_Botanicum

OR...

I also found out that Aleister Crowley attended Trinity College, Cambridge in 1895!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

I still have so much to learn! [/b]

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm talking about the movie Mary Poppins, Sarahphobia. Have you ever watched it as a kid?
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
I'm talking about the movie Mary Poppins, Sarahphobia. Have you ever watched it as a kid?

OH! Duh! Yeah, sorry!

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: