Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0199 - "CAMP PLAY” [05/26/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
To be fair, Daniel walked straight into her saying something skanky in his ear. Promising the best shower she's ever had? I seriously hope he isn't interested in her, he should know way better than that.

on the other hand. he does need to get laid. (no pun intended)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
Then your show must be full of scenes with no suspense.

Good thing I don't watch it!

Mkay... do you always make ignorant statements?
Suspense is one thing... constant filler, parading as suspense, is quite another. Finding a box isn't suspense. This "show" is supposed to be interactive and entertaining. For those who get into the interactive part of it, there's nothing entertaining with having someone show a box with a potential puzzle and then cutting them off. Look at the success of the "Sing With Me" video. The puzzle crackers had something to chew on for a couple of days, it moved the story along, AND it was entertaining. THAT was a great vid. This one wasn't.
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is true, unfortunately. Poor kid.
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:
saralynn wrote:

Suspense is one thing... constant filler, parading as suspense, is quite another. Finding a box isn't suspense. This "show" is supposed to be interactive and entertaining. For those who get into the interactive part of it, there's nothing entertaining with having someone show a box with a potential puzzle and then cutting them off. Look at the success of the "Sing With Me" video. The puzzle crackers had something to chew on for a couple of days, it moved the story along, AND it was entertaining. THAT was a great vid. This one wasn't.

Do you always tell people how to do their job?
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
house wrote:
saralynn wrote:

Do you always tell people how to do their job?

Are you unable to tell the difference between light-hearted criticism and telling people how to do their job?
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Help us, and I promise you the best shower you ever had in your entire life"

OH DANIEL YOU SLY DOG!!!!
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
To be fair, Daniel walked straight into her saying something skanky in his ear. Promising the best shower she's ever had? I seriously hope he isn't interested in her, he should know way better than that.

Daniel was so unaware that his comment was going to lead her down that path! Laughing
I couldn't tell if he was trying not to smile from discomfort, embarassment or "Why the heck is she here?" anger....

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i enjoyed the video, got me wanting more! Twisted Evil

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
ohh i also want to know what she whispered to danny boy

I have a feeling that she said something along the lines of
"And I'll give you the best _ _ _ _ _ _ _ you have ever had."

Quote:
and jackson looks good in the giants hat Very Happy

I want that hat. It's all broken in perfectly.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good video. I like that we're finally seeing more from the Camp Play area. Also, that was possibly a weird cultish looking wardrobe on whoever that was at the end.

But... Sarah needs to go back to Texas. She's getting in the way and isn't taking it seriously. I don't care if she's the one who found the wobbly tree trunk with the box under it. She's needs to get serious, or be sent away.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittenishtrance wrote:
Good video. I like that we're finally seeing more from the Camp Play area. Also, that was possibly a weird cultish looking wardrobe on whoever that was at the end.

But... Sarah needs to go back to Texas. She's getting in the way and isn't taking it seriously. I don't care if she's the one who found the wobbly tree trunk with the box under it. She's needs to get serious, or be sent away.

im hoping sarah was just cranky from the 26 hr bus ride. i mean I know I would be.

and voy! that makes a lot of sense

haha i love yousef
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
kittenishtrance wrote:

im hoping sarah was just cranky from the 26 hr bus ride. i mean I know I would be.

True. That's one long trip.

I still don't like her.

This will be Lurker's favorite video ever. Very Happy
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smelltheflowers wrote:
Gee, could Sarah have been any more obnoxious in this video? Rolling Eyes

Little miss attitude took it too far this time, I think. Sorry, but the whole “I’m angry and have a problem with authority” thing has been done before and it’ll only be ‘cute’ for so long. When the boys are actually trying to be proactive for once, I found it extremely annoying to have to watch Sarah being reckless and putting all three of them in danger.

Grow up already.

Oh, and doesn’t she have school? I know my parents would notice if at the age of 16 or 17 (Or however old she is) I jumped on a bus and just disappeared. Something’s really fishy about that…

I 100% agree with you. I wanted to reach through the laptop screen and strangle the girl.

The school thing...I believe she posted something about graduating in her myspace blog, so I guess that's over with. Maybe she should also cut the teenager crap and grow up a little, too.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually liked this vid.
Well, I almost always like them, but oh well.
I think either there is a letter or something in the box, which would be easier to scan in to the forums then show on tape, or it's something that DB and Jonas don't need our help with, because I know this is supposed to be interactive, but c'mon, if we had to do ALL the work then there would be no common sense in it. Besides, if it is a letter, maybe they want to have time to read digest and brainstorm themselves?
And I kinda love Sarah's obviously sexual character, it's something the show needs/needed and it gives us a laugh. But she is kind of annoying in this vid, not that that's necessarily a bad thing. Everyone does it sometimes.
And I totally thought she was gonna pull DB in for a kiss instead of whispering in his ear Laughing
And poor Jonas is so upset about Bree Sad it's sad, he needs a hug

Edit to add: Does anyone think that somehow either Sarah was mislabled as emo by her sister/DBJ or that the Creators intended her to be emo but kinda missed the mark...? Cause her clothes do not display 'emo' at all. Her personaility, maybe.
My LG15 Vid

Last edited by Aponi on Sat May 26, 2007 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
pixxi.is.dizzi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a box. Can't wait to tell all my friends. Bet they've never seen a box this big...

And as much as I love Sarah.. I'd hit her. I'm liberal with the hittings and she'd recieve many.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 3 of 16

Jump to: