Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aleister Crowley.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread read like a wikipedia talk page. Freedom sure is painful sometimes.

Nevertheless, I'd like to express my gratitude that so many people here use their religious persuasion to respect other people's faiths. I've always expected debates about Bree's religion to be bog-standard, 'All religions are evil,' anti-theist led, same-old, same-old. The fact a lot of people are coming from places of faith adds so much diversity to the discussion.

Also, I really doubt that HoO will turn out to resemble Thelema much at all, as it is meant to be completely fictional and not analogous to any real faith or sect. Right?
Hiram
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you are right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gtxZIcs6yk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvMdZ3WxEbo

It`s AL- L Con-nected...

Regards,
Hiram

Illuminati
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woman serves evolution, man serves woman. Woman is an instrument of evolution and Man is an instrument of Woman. Everything a woman does is to make a man take the next step in accordance with the direction of nature within her. The whole of human psychology can be summed up in this simple fact, that the most complex sexuality is that of the one who gives birth. The everlasting puzzle of Woman is easily understood when this is realised. Woman is not subject to karma in the same way as Man is, because she must do the will of the Wheel (WHEEL=59=YONI and THE LAW). She cannot be held responsible for her actions in quite the same way as a man can be held responsible. All real men know this in their hearts, they observe it at their mother’s knee. A mother exhibits divine qualities as a matter of course. By testing man she improves him and it is that improvement that she wants to see in her child. It is what is Godlike in man that a woman seeks, and on finding it she will test it, attempt to destroy it, but if he is truly Godlike he is indestructible. Women always look for what they consider to be a survivor and of course God is the ultimate survivor. She will challenge him to love her so that she may destroy that which is animal within him. She will find his weak spot and try to bring him down, in most cases if she fails she will have children by him and if she succeeds she will discard him. This is evolution on the physical plane and development of the soul which has its resolution in the Spirit through the formula of UNITY=93 and DIVIDE=93: as with DNA coils, the DNA of the Spirit is in the circle of the Zodiac which is COILING=93 through TIME=93.
MCH/TA,X ++ CO1,PEG/SG,W+,N++, Dd+, Dr+, A, a+, C++, G++, QH+++,666+++, Y+++
------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiram wrote:
Yes, you are right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gtxZIcs6yk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvMdZ3WxEbo

It`s AL- L Con-nected...

Regards,
Hiram

Illuminati

That's awesome. Smile better than what the bleep, for damn sure.
Hiram
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONE=46=WOMAN: a woman has an hermaphroditic nature with a bit missing, and it is this bit, MAN, that she sends out to explore and conquer until he can lead her back to her original perfection. The symbol of infinite law 68 was and is that man, the man who can truly perfect woman, the Son of God who through exploring all earthly possibilities comes back to her dual natured and unites with the woman MM=21+21=42=STAR, also the original Hermaphrodite. This was the next test for mankind on his evolutionary development, and man has been doing it ever since.

http://www.the11thcontinuum.com/

Kind Regards,
Hiram
maxomai
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sororyzbl wrote:

That's awesome. Smile better than what the bleep, for damn sure.

"Better than What The Bleep" isn't exactly high praise.
N+++ Dsr A+ a+ C G+++ QH+++
666++++ Y+
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="maxomai"]
sororyzbl wrote:

"Better than What The Bleep" isn't exactly high praise.

it wasn't meant as "Wow, that was even better than what the bleep!", it was more "that's better than that piece of crap what the bleep"
Hiram
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"WTFDWK" Razz

Controversial aspects of the film

Factual errors

* At the beginning of the movie, it is stated that humans only use 10% of their brains. This is incorrect: while the majority of the brain may not be active at any one moment, all of it is essential for normal function. [14]

* The movie states humans are "90% water" when in fact newborns have around 78% body water, 1-year-olds around 65%, adult men about 60%, and adult women around 55%. [15]

* The movie also relates a story about Native Americans being unable to see Christopher Columbus' ships. However, there is no mention of this in any of the journals of those voyages, and the oral traditions of the local population were lost in the following 150 years of Spanish rule. The story in the film may be a garbled and mis-interpreted version of an incident described in Carl Sagan's Cosmos. Episode XIII describes an oral retelling of how the Tlingit encountered the La Pérouse expedition in the 1780s. The Tlingit were afraid to look directly at the ships at first, because they imagined that the ship and its sails were manifestations of Raven, who might turn them to stone. One of their party was an old man who was nearly blind, who decided to take a canoe in closer, and eventually understood the vessels and their crew for what they were.

Side note: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qATZIqLE21I

* The animated sequence showing electrical signals moving directly across a synaptic cleft is misleading. Signals are in fact carried between neurons chemically via neurotransmitters; signals are propagated electrically only within individual neurons and via gap junctions.

* It is also claimed in the movie that 20 amino acids are created in the human body. However, only 12 can be synthesized by humans; the remaining 8 amino acids are essential and must be acquired through food consumption or dietary supplementation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_the_Bleep_Do_We_Know

More entertainment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeFqp1xNiew Twisted Evil
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so i looked up Crowley and he went to Trinity College, Cambridge!!! TCC=Trinity College Cambridge! Also, After his father died, his mother concentrated a LOT on there Religion! (like bree) and his mother would chastice him by calling him "The Beast". (daniel beast)? it all comes together!! It also says "Readings at the cremation service in nearby Brighton included one of his own works, Hymn to Pan"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HYMN
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sororyzbl wrote:
Hell, I don't even want kids.

Screw kids. I'm a big enough a*****e as it is, I sure as hell do not want to put up with multiple versions of me that are easily going to be able to go for my ankles.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
maxomai
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlogGirl14 wrote:
ok so i looked up Crowley and he went to Trinity College, Cambridge!!! TCC=Trinity College Cambridge! Also, After his father died, his mother concentrated a LOT on there Religion! (like bree) and his mother would chastice him by calling him "The Beast". (daniel beast)? it all comes together!! It also says "Readings at the cremation service in nearby Brighton included one of his own works, Hymn to Pan"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg!!

So Bree is the Crowley-child caught up in the superstitious cult, and Daniel "the Beast" is the prophet To Mega Therion trying to pull Bree kicking and screaming out of her superstition and into the real world?

Interesting!
N+++ Dsr A+ a+ C G+++ QH+++
666++++ Y+
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxomai wrote:
BlogGirl14 wrote:

So Bree is the Crowley-child caught up in the superstitious cult, and Daniel "the Beast" is the prophet To Mega Therion trying to pull Bree kicking and screaming out of her superstition and into the real world?

Interesting!

I've never looked at it that way before. Smile I had it in my head that Bree was a Scarlet Woman. Silly me, actually, because of the whole purity thing, but I was getting hung up on the bit about the priestess in Liber XV - "Virgo Intacto" and all that, and then sorta linking the ceremony with Parson's Babalon working.
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
sororyzbl wrote:
Hell, I don't even want kids.

Screw kids. I'm a big enough a*****e as it is, I sure as hell do not want to put up with multiple versions of me that are easily going to be able to go for my ankles.

oh mine is mostly because kids mean i have to get fat and can't sit around watching tv all the time. and finding a sitter? ugh!
Hiram
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you Kid-ing? it`s actually the other way around. One spends so much time and energy on them keeping them in check... you actually lose weight, lol. My wife lost at least 20-30 pounds after the first year of having each child, and is far from being fat Razz

But, ya, you do lose a lot of freedom. Definitely a sacrifice one has to make.

My advice; live life first, have fun, party, etc... and then when your ready to lose most of the freedom your accustomed to, then maybe it`s time to consider having kids, if that`s the person`s desire.

Take it from someone who knows first hand.

By no means an easy task. I still have my fun, but it is very limited now.

Regards,
Hiram
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: