Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree's latest video (blue stone)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
givingin2registering
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skunkwaffle!! (sorry haven't figured out how to quote on here...)

I've been saying this all along, because it's the most obvious thing - if it's actually Alex behind the scripts for her video (trying to help them secretly) - but I totally missed the bluestone on the verandah, well done! (was looking for something obviously more 'Blue Stone'

Yeah but then I looked the variety of stone too and it definately looks like this. This is it for sure IMO.
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Maybe we haven't seen it yet. Reply with quote

Could it be that we haven't seen said stone yet, but that we will, given that we're supposed to "Help Her Friday"?

Blue stone can refer to chalcanthite, lazurite, dolerite, or basalt, and such a wide range of possibilities could lead us from Alex's patio to Stonehenge. It's good to keep looking, but I have a feeling that this blue stone will be obvious when we see it and that it will make its appearance soon (maybe in another Order video?).
givingin2registering
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isn't that a big hunk of bluestone on top, though? Next to the potplant? look at that big thing sitting there...

(sure it could be something that appears on Friday - or for that matter on Thursday at the event...I still reckon this is it though. That'd be way too much of a coincidence)
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Check the porch Reply with quote

Hmmm. The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that checking Alex's porch wouldn't hurt. That COULD be a blue stone, but it's hard to say. It's not too far from where they already are, it wouldn't take that long, and Alex definitely could have written the script for the Order video, especially since the script says "Help Her" and not "Help Me." Plus, it did seem weird that Alex suddenly turned on DJB AGAIN, after she's already apologized and explained things.

Maybe she's been trying to help them all along lately. Garnet noticed that (presumably) when Alex tells the truth, she's wearing white and when she lies, she's wearing black. She was wearing black the day she was taken away by the Order, but the people in the video were wearing white, and Alex DOES do fashion. She could've set up the whole thing. After all, her friends from the party were in the video. It's not too much of a leap to assume that Alex was involved too. I guess the danger in checking Alex's porch is that someone could be waiting for them. If you do it, make sure to have some backup! No one wants to see you kidnapped again!
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Flier Reply with quote

Haha. Just when I started to doubt myself...Following the more pressing clues led to the illusive blue stone. I'm guessing that the flier is key to finding Bree now, so I'm going to stare at it on the video, Daniel, until you're kind enough to post it up here.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, I think the messages in Bree's videos were for those that were invited to attend. I will explain later.

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: