Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel, about the collage of Bree...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Daniel, about the collage of Bree... Reply with quote

Just a wild idea, but one picture is not like the others, yes?

I am wondering if you can peel back that middle picture to see if there is something behind it???
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooooooooooooooohhhh, can it be done, Daniel? Shocked

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted that already in the plot discussion forum, but that might be interesting for Daniel to know.

The collage shows a series of specific gestures or facial expressions: blowing, smiling, looking, and pointing.

It reminds me strongly of Gemma's gestures to explain the A.P.H.I.D. acronym (acknowledge their position and help initiate a dialog) in the Awkward Silence video. We know from that that the HoO kids' education includes learning gestures associated with language. I believe Bree was playfully using these gestures to communicate something to her father. Gemma used two gestures similar to the ones we see in Bree's collage:

1 - acknowledge

2- position

If I'm right, we just need to figure out what blowing and smiling mean.
Lcaf
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impulse I think you're on to something i think there is something going on with the collage I'm not sure what though so your idea makes great sense
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the middle pic bree could be tellin them something is above them... right there above u lmaooooo Wink (ciw, jus incase u didnt get it) Razz lol Wink

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only thing is this is a 'message' given from Bree's Dad to Bree.

If the note in P Monkey was coded for her to find this box (and it was)

Then it was assembled and hidden before Bree even got smart enough to code anything. She was still in shock and knew little about her religion at the time this box was hidden.

I don't think it is a message from Bree to her Dad and him giving it back to her. But I do think there is a reason for the collage being added to the box by her Dad.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you might be right. Bree would have known immediately that she didn't make it and start looking for a clue or code. If only she was here to help us, things would be alot easier. The connection to the gemma vid is remarkable. There might be something there.

But this definately means something... I think
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Do it?! Reply with quote

I thought the same thing about the gestures in the Gemma videos. I'll be there's something under those pictures. There MIGHT be a message in the order of the pictures themselves, in which case, we have the video of how they innitially looked, so even if you were to take the pictures off, those clues wouldn't be ruined. Seriously Daniel, look behind the pics. What harm would it do?
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I think Bree's Dad was a logical man who always did something for a reason, and putting it in that box was for a good reason.

But what if the good reason was just to show her that he had kept her present? It was just purely sentimental?

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:

Then it was assembled and hidden before Bree even got smart enough to code anything. She was still in shock and knew little about her religion at the time this box was hidden.

I don't think it is a message from Bree to her Dad and him giving it back to her. But I do think there is a reason for the collage being added to the box by her Dad.

but do we really know that this is the message from her dad? There have been a few times where Bree was unaccounted for (specifically when she went off with Tachyon--they could have put this together). Daniel said they never saw the note before; that Bree didn't show them it. Maybe she created *this* note for them. Hard to say.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that's highly unlikely. She could have left them a clear non puzzly-like note just as easy. Since they would have been the only ones to see it. Why take the risk of them not getting the info. I do think the collage means something, and I still believe the source is her father. Maybe he's made the collage aswell. The letter says "you are with daniel now" it's clear that it was for Bree. And therefore I think the collage might mean something to her, and nothing to anyone else.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
I think that's highly unlikely. She could have left them a clear non puzzly-like note just as easy. Since they would have been the only ones to see it. Why take the risk of them not getting the info. I do think the collage means something, and I still believe the source is her father. Maybe he's made the collage aswell. The letter says "you are with daniel now" it's clear that it was for Bree. And therefore I think the collage might mean something to her, and nothing to anyone else.

Daniel says in the video that Bree made it for her dad. Don't know how he's so sure about that, though. Daniel?

That's precisely because I thought that this would mean something only to Bree and her father that I tried to think about something from her youth. Like a child play or something she would do with her dad. (I was actually thinking about the Da Vinci Code.)
And Gemma said this code is something they would learn in the community when they were kids. That's why I tried to find some similarities.
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haether wrote:
Sheqinah wrote:

but do we really know that this is the message from her dad? There have been a few times where Bree was unaccounted for (specifically when she went off with Tachyon--they could have put this together). Daniel said they never saw the note before; that Bree didn't show them it. Maybe she created *this* note for them. Hard to say.

Let me see if I understand this:

You say Bree did get her Dad's note from P-monkey and understood right away that it was code

and then she found the box and it's contents (while on the run with Daniel) And kept the information that was found in it to herself.

and at an opportune time she made this picture for her Dad and risked putting the box back at a camp where Order people all know who she is and can recognize her just in case, sometime in the distant future Daniel may have to find her...

even though she spent days in and days out with Daniel where she could of just told him or found more safer creative ways to hide and place information????

Just getting a bit l-o-n-g for me to buy into but either way, figure out if it means something and then you probably can figure out the author of the message. For now I am going with the idea the box is for Bree from her Dad before he died.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At one point, Bree was researching hand signs when her and the Beast were on the run...

remember, Daniel? She even signed your name. Smile
...do you still have that book?
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, no, it seems unlikely she did that. But if she is held near the campsite she might have sneaked out to add the collage to the box. Knowing what the location was from the note. She might have recently found out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: