Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel, about the collage of Bree...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
ok, no, it seems unlikely she did that. But if she is held near the campsite she might have sneaked out to add the collage to the box. Knowing what the location was from the note. She might have recently found out.

what was it the note said?
and they let her keep a collage and wander around at night?
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The note from her father. the code in it said CAMP PLAY. She might have figured it out, just like we did.

She did that before, remember the phone calls from the cleaners? she managed to figure out a code while noone knew there even was one.

And maybe if she's held at or near the campsite, she is allowed to wonder around ones in a while. She did also get the messages in her vids past the Hymn of One people, so maybe she had the chance to add the collage aswell. Just some ideas, probably not true though.

Edit: Corrected some stupid spelling mistakes.
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, I think someone is trying to tell us something about Gemma! The pose in the upper left is something Gemma did in one of her videos too.

I really wonder if Bree's dad put that in there for her, or if someone else added it later! (and if so, why)

Also, Daniel, I don't know how much you've discussed this, but it seems like black and white clothes are significant within the Order. This may be tough to talk about, but it seemed like every time Alex was wearing Black in Mexico, it turned out that she was lying to you guys. When she wore white, she was usually telling the truth! I wonder if Alex could be behind Bree's recent videos (where she's wearing white), or maybe even have something to do with these pictures (where she's wearing black)!!??!!

The brick wall in the collage looks a lot like the one in "Sing with Me." Can you tell if the pictures are recent or not?
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
The note from her father. the code in it said CAMP PLAY. She might have figured it out, just like we did.

She did that before, remember the phone calls from the cleaners? she managed to figure out a code while noone knew there even was one.

And maybe if she's held at or near the campsite, she is allowed to wonder around ones in a while. She did also get the messages in her vids past the Hymn of One people, so maybe she had the chance to add the collage aswell. Just some ideas, probably not true though.

Why would she add a collage of herself to a box her dad placed somewhere when he's dead now and the box was for her?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PixieSailor wrote:
BrightSilence wrote:

Why would she add a collage of herself to a box her dad placed somewhere when he's dead now and the box was for her?

Hoping Daniel & Jonas would find it. The hand signals are similar used by Gemma in her vids to Bree.

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
QtheC
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
I posted that already in the plot discussion forum, but that might be interesting for Daniel to know.

The collage shows a series of specific gestures or facial expressions: blowing, smiling, looking, and pointing.

It reminds me strongly of Gemma's gestures to explain the A.P.H.I.D. acronym (acknowledge their position and help initiate a dialog) in the Awkward Silence video. We know from that that the HoO kids' education includes learning gestures associated with language. I believe Bree was playfully using these gestures to communicate something to her father. Gemma used two gestures similar to the ones we see in Bree's collage:

1 - acknowledge

2- position

If I'm right, we just need to figure out what blowing and smiling mean.

I posted some similar thoughts in this article on LG15 Today:
http://lg15today.blogspot.com/2007/05/fathers-day-collage-gemma-purple-monkey.html

In addition, note that Father's Day 6/16/06 was the date that Bree originally posted the video "Purple Monkey" on YouTube.

I also like the idea of carefully trying to peel the pictures off the page to see if anything is under or on the back of them.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

QtheC wrote:

I posted some similar thoughts in this article on LG15 Today.

And I'm glad you did! Great minds..... Very Happy There are so many people developing crazy theories around here Anxious I was afraid I could be one of them! However, It didn't get us anywhere so far.
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just not sure what the smiling Bree is supposed to mean.
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Gemma's message Reply with quote

Maybe Gemma was trying to give Bree a message with that weird story about the underwater Olympic event, and maybe Bree's dad is trying to give it to her now. It probably doesn't mean "blow" though. It could mean "Hold your breath" but I'll bet it's a symbol for something else.
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they are pictures of her being silly, as she was more childlike a year ago and the finger being held up means #1, as in #1 Dad

I know, I know... its a bit out there!!!
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
I think they are pictures of her being silly, as she was more childlike a year ago and the finger being held up means #1, as in #1 Dad

I know, I know... its a bit out there!!!

Maybe..but if we follow this road we might miss a clue that could lead to the death of Maddy....err...Bree!
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was the one who posted there might be something under the collage pictures but I was shot down because they said it looked like the pictures were photoshopped together then printed out, not pasted to the sheet.

One thing I've picked up from being on this forum is that we forum trogs try waaaaaay to hard to find hidden meaning in stuff. So Daniel, you know Bree better than we do. Would she try something like this?

SSJF - Shhhhhh!!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QtheC wrote:
In addition, note that Father's Day 6/16/06 was the date that Bree originally posted the video "Purple Monkey" on YouTube.

I also like the idea of carefully trying to peel the pictures off the page to see if anything is under or on the back of them.

I like that idea too!

I have one slight problem with the assumption that this was from last father's day. Look at Bree's hair. Last summer, her hair was dark brown. These had to have either been more recent, or she had blonde hair before we knew her, so they are even older.

Or, the Creators fudged up. Confused Rolling Eyes
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Logical Reply with quote

Given that someone else could have found that box, I'm sure Bree's dad would have encoded the most important stuff using symbols that only Bree would recognize. I guarantee you that there's more to that collage. We're not grasping at straws here. This is very logical.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: