Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

He said "Under the Blue Stone"
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: He said "Under the Blue Stone" Reply with quote

The guy you ran into, said he got the pamphlet from under a blue stone.
Could this mean that Bree's videos were actually messages for the invitees in attendance?

Is there a 2nd meeting? Could Bree be at this 2nd meeting? What was the message from the flyer from "under the blue stone"?

It just seems weird that the 2nd video Bree did makes a little sense. I wonder if the 1st video makes sense too? And if the messages are for those that attended?

Any thoughts on this?

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Daniel,

I saw the latest video and can't believe how much has been happening out there! You were so lucky to have run into those people exiting the seminar... by the looks of that footage, it's a pretty kooky organization! Was there any kool aid there?

Anyway, did you call the number from the flyer? The one that was "under the blue stone"? I called it and had a very hard time making out what the voice said. Maybe other people here can be of more help! C'mon guys, let's help Daniel and Jonas!!

One more thing - take care of Sarah. I know she can have an attitude sometimes, but she means well. No seriously, she does. She cares about you and Jonas and helping you in any way possible.

Let me know if I can be of any more help. I'm still looking at those graphs you sent me.
kimmycat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Return to the Holland Ponies
Tate and a fat clown named Sid
Tomorrow Rain or shine
Right Around 19

I don't even know if that is right but thats what I heard? What on earth does it mean??
Cloud_ax
Hymn of One

Location: stealing a plane to Zi's wedding, who wants to come??

Quote:
return to the hall of (police or ponies?)
kate and a fat clown named cid
tomorrow rain or shine
(right or line?) around nineteen

thats what i got out of it.

sorry i cant help more Confused

I'm Ziola's Little Brother.
My big sister is getting married!!

"If this is a dream, don't wake me up."
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

everyone's having a hard time figuring out that blue message
what do you think Taylor? It sounds like

Return to the hall of police
Take
and a fat clown named Cid

Tomorrow rain or shine

Right around 19
kimmycat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before we start decipering the code that is undoubtably hidden there we need to figure out what it says - and fast. We have hours not days to crack this one so Jonas and Daniel can get there.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
Hi Daniel,

I saw the latest video and can't believe how much has been happening out there! You were so lucky to have run into those people exiting the seminar... by the looks of that footage, it's a pretty kooky organization! Was there any kool aid there?

Anyway, did you call the number from the flyer? The one that was "under the blue stone"? I called it and had a very hard time making out what the voice said. Maybe other people here can be of more help! C'mon guys, let's help Daniel and Jonas!!

One more thing - take care of Sarah. I know she can have an attitude sometimes, but she means well. No seriously, she does. She cares about you and Jonas and helping you in any way possible.

Let me know if I can be of any more help. I'm still looking at those graphs you sent me.

Thanks Taylor, we are trying. Do you think it might be code? Or if those who chose from under the blue stone "return" to where the seminar took place, it might just fall into place?

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimmycat wrote:
Before we start decipering the code that is undoubtably hidden there we need to figure out what it says - and fast. We have hours not days to crack this one so Jonas and Daniel can get there.

I completely agree! Time is of the essence...

I listened to the message and it's pretty hard to decipher, but I think that giddeanx might be on the right path:

giddeanx wrote:

"return to the hall of ponies

kate and a fat clown named cid

tomorrow rain or shine

right around nineteen"
kimmycat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so 19 to me means 7:00 using a 24 hour clock so wherever this is it should be at 7:00 tonight (seeing as the seminar was yesterday)
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup that should be it....unless it said something like light around 19...i dunno y but i keep thinking that 19 should be a room number, but that doesnt make sense?!?!?!
kimmycat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the location is the afore mentioned Hall of Ponies, and the 19 refers to When since a location has been stated. Hall of Ponies.... The only thing I could think of would be a stable....But that makes no sense!
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:

Thanks Taylor, we are trying. Do you think it might be code? Or if those who chose from under the blue stone "return" to where the seminar took place, it might just fall into place?

That's a great question Sarah! Who should return to the hall of ponies? "Hall of ponies" must mean something to someone... the seminar attendees, Bree, Daniel, Jonas? From what I've gathered about the seminar it doesn't seem like there were ponies there or that the location had anything to do with ponies.
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
yup that should be it....unless it said something like light around 19...i dunno y but i keep thinking that 19 should be a room number, but that doesnt make sense?!?!?!
Except then we wouldn't have a time, and the time seems important. Also, that means the creators would have had to pay for a night in a hotel room. 7:00 PM makes MUCH more sense.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Cloud_ax
Hymn of One

Location: stealing a plane to Zi's wedding, who wants to come??

kimmycat wrote:
I think the location is the afore mentioned Hall of Ponies, and the 19 refers to When since a location has been stated. Hall of Ponies.... The only thing I could think of would be a stable....But that makes no sense!
a stable.... or maybe a ranch or farm of some kind. but that doesnt make sence either. Confused

I'm Ziola's Little Brother.
My big sister is getting married!!

"If this is a dream, don't wake me up."
kimmycat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes sense that this whole message is a code, seeing as how they are scouting new members - they want people who can prove themselves... and the Hall of Ponies doesn't seem to be mentioned. I'm searching everywhere but can't find anything related to hall of Ponies....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20

Jump to: