Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

daniel- DANIEL!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mary
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: daniel- DANIEL! Reply with quote

hey Smile

ok. so bree is coming down and it doesn't look pretty. SARAH has some good advice. i, too, feel like i can give you advice because i have had quite a bit of experience in my life with, essentially, craziness. not deprogramming, as SARAH seems to have experience with, but breakdowns, yes.

so. bree is more than anything very scared
she's coming from a place where she was possibly numb but comfortable, happy (she thought she was happy anyway), safe, without worries, taken care of, etc. reality, as you know, sucks. and hurts. and coming back to it is very, very hard.

here is the deal: she needs you to be there for her, but you're going to have to be extremely sensitive and perceptive to her needs. go in the room and sit in the opposite corner from her if you have to. try to hold her- she will probably struggle and this is when you need to be perceptive. if she struggles but then gets exhausted and stops, stay there holding her. if she struggles and seems like she's getting more agitated, let go and back off. assure her you're not going to do anything she doesn't want you to (aside from keeping her inside and supervised etc.)

also- if she kisses you or something- kiss her back but do *not* let it go further than that. assure her that you love her and give her physical touch but do not allow it to become sexual. k?

she also needs to be left alone by jonas, as hard as that will be for him to hear. she needs very small amounts of stimulus at a time. for now, leaving owen, p monkey and thor with her is a great idea, and you should be around because you were there for her before her life became crazy. you're a vestige of her childhood and that's what she needs to feel secure. jonas came after you were on the run for a long time. i don't think i need to explain why sarah shouldn't be in contact with bree either.

others have suggested showing her the letter from her dad, and the collage she made for him. i think that's a great idea but she might react badly so be prepared for that. try again to stay in the room and hold her if you can. if you can't, just stay there and let her do what she needs to do (cry, scream, tear it up, whatever)

does this make sense to you? i hope it does. i think it's longer than it needs to be but please let me know if i can clarify anything or give you any more advice etc. i haven't read what she said in chat yet, so that might give more information as to how to deal with her.

again, check out SARAH's list of things to do. giving her plenty of water is especially great because flushing whatever is in her system out of her system is essential. she's going to be so tired from all this. tired and scared. remember that.

love,
<3 mary
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why can Jonas go in?!?!?! I WANT JONAS IN A ROOM ALONE WITH BREE!!! .... but not how you think!!! I truly believe he can make her snap out of it!!!

"the power of love"... Razz
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
mary
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol eucebo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: