Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your not the Boss of me!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mulapin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Your not the Boss of me! Reply with quote

I wonder, to a time when I was in the army in 1979, when the Iran hostage situation happened, IE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis

I was in Rhine Main AFB, and NCOIC of the USA Information Booth in the Frankfurt.

http://www.airportcity-frankfurt.com/cms/default/rubrik/9/9682.htm

I was approached by a Iranian lady, who had the same look in her eyes as Bree on the bed. We are trained in the army to identify these situations. I approached her from outside my booth, slowly, no words, just controlled relaxed body actions..looking into her eyes always, letting her see, my soul. The DEUTSCHEN POLIZEI, always had us in sight, we had been threatened daily since the situation happened. I am a retired US army analyst, I can advice you with Bree's situation if needed. I ask you watch this video first.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5165220

Day to Day, January 20, 2006 · Twenty five years ago in Iran, and just hours after President Ronald Reagan took the oath of office, Americans captured at the U.S. embassy in Tehran and held hostage for 444 days were finally allowed to go home. Karen Grigsby Bates talks with two former hostages about the atmosphere in Tehran at the time, and the ordeal they endured while waiting for release.

I am available.

Mulapin
Smile

"Deus Vult"
it is your God, or Goddess, will to serve.
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mulapin,

Please stay on topic of the plot discussion and tie your personal experiences to the subject of LG-15.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
tricky-ticky-tavi
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marbella wrote:
Mulapin,

Please stay on topic of the plot discussion and tie your personal experiences to the subject of LG-15.

well said.

My question is this....What were we talking about??

http://www.bebo.com/tricky-ticky
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this mulapin dude is a character. he knows exactly what he's doing.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Your not the Boss of me! Reply with quote

Mulapin wrote:

I was approached by a Iranian lady, who had the same look in her eyes as Bree on the bed. We are trained in the army to identify these situations. I approached her from outside my booth, slowly, no words, just controlled relaxed body actions..looking into her eyes always, letting her see, my soul. The DEUTSCHEN POLIZEI, always had us in sight, we had been threatened daily since the situation happened. I am a retired US army analyst, I can advice you with Bree's situation if needed. I ask you watch this video first.

Looks like a plot tie-in to me.
LiLskttles87
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Your not the Boss of me! Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
Mulapin wrote:

Argeed....
maybe before cutting someone down and accusing ppl of not being on subject you should read the entire post.
Luminous was just offering help with bree

"Memories flooded My Mind,
Like a Delicate Symphony
Wet with blood"
-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
"Everytime you score a goal a starving child in africa dies" ~ Sarah

"Your so morbid" ~ Taylor
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Your not the Boss of me! Reply with quote

LiLskttles87 wrote:
Luminous wrote:
Mulapin wrote:

Argeed....
maybe before cutting someone down and accusing ppl of not being on subject you should read the entire post.

Not sure if I understand your post LiLskttles87. I was basically emphasizing that Mulapin is on topic, and that his post does tie in with the plot.
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Your not the Boss of me! Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
LiLskttles87 wrote:
Luminous wrote:
Mulapin wrote:

Argeed....

Not sure if I understand your post LiLskttles87. I was basically emphasizing that Mulapin is on topic, and that his post does tie in with the plot.

i think lilskttles87 was agreeing with you and then addressing the others with the rest of the post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: