Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What I know about Maddison
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: What I know about Maddison Reply with quote

I've decided to go back through all the videos and see what I notice and know.

What Happened today Part I and II

The song says to be out of place but we'll understand soon enough. I don't quite think we even solved that much. The song mentions being the apple of someone's eye. So I decided to look that up and found

Quote:
Originally meaning the central aperture of the eye. Figuratively it is something, or more usually someone, cherished above others.

So she would be seen as someone who is highly looked upon.

Immerse Myself

"We were intended never to meet"

That line REALLY sticks out to me.

"The picture will never fully be complete"

I guess that means we'll never have answers

They mention having faith...

Community at large. is that us? or is that more than us

we needed to show that she wasn't a threat and that she was just an instrument to communicate

A little help from whiskey

Adam keeps filming maddy. Kinda like in the swimming and snow angels video. It really reminded me of that. like he seemed really fond of her.

Drop Found

nothing much just seemed like a recap to me

Pigeon Pt 2

adam seemed VERY in thought this whole video...

Making my war nook

not much. just seeing kenny get disconnected A LOT

summary

is this thing on check one. she said its a microphone reference. could it be reffering to her?

she said the 2 right eyes are circled so she thinks you need to look at it with the right pair of eyes.

final check pigeon launch

I dont see much other than launching the bird

Note 3 no pigeon

adam filming maddy AGAIN

the tags say bree daniel jonas lg15. i think it confirms they were trying to reach the creators.

Wiggins quote Circa 1860

6 strings mute them. guitars have 6 strings. to mute strings you:

Quote:
To string mute you would simply rest a finger, even a part of another finger, onto the specific string notified. For example the tab...

E--------
B---3----
G---X----
D---3----
A--------
E--------

Would mean that you would fret the appropriate strings, and for example, if you fretted the strings in the following fashion

3rd fret on D string fretted by Middle finger

3rd fret on B string fretted by Ring finger

You could move your middle finger down to lightly make contact and touch the string, just enough to stop it from ringing out.

more muting techniques

Quote:
Muting With the Pick

Use your guitar pick to mute the string when you're going to play another note on the same string. This means your next note will be a 'rest stroke' since the pick is already resting against the string.

Muting With the Side of Your Right Hand

You can mute the strings with the side of your hand when you want to create a silence of pause. This also works well when you want to mute several strings at once.

Muting With Your Thumb Above the Pick

You can mute the strings with your thumb when you are about to move to a higher string.

Muting With Your Right-Hand Fingers

You can mute the strings with the fingers of your right hand when you are moving to a lower string.

im wondering if there is something we missed with that. somewhere something needed to be turned down or lowered so they wouldnt be heard.

Quote:
String muting means preventing certain strings from sounding while we play

omg i just got it. this was a hint from jeromy to tell us to mute or stop looking at what we were and to look at other things. to look at the "music" so to speak and NOT the other notes.

if the notes arent muted you don't hear them well. he was telling us that we need to FOCUS on whats important and not the not important stuff.

I'm not quite sure about the empty house or the wiggins quote though

Running

this video makes me cry

no more

now i REALLY cant handle to see this video...

I refuse to watch ittt i dont want to cry moree Sad(

So that is what I've interpreted from the videos. I'll post more of what I know in a reply to this after looking at her myspace and stuff.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok on Maddy's myspace it reads

Quote:
Each word was significant to me, and only somebody who knew me VERY well would know them

Zipp knew maddy really well...

Her music taste

Quote:
I'm into the local scene. I like Georgia's Horse, .belville, Adam Radar, The Mustn'ts, Social Bliss, Country Willie, and a bunch others that are even more obscure than this crew.

thats just all bands I feel like Jeromy was friends with or that like he knew of and liked. They were used in the videos!

Movies

His Girl Friday (1940)
Walter Burns, editor of a major Chicago newspaper, is about to lose his ace reporter and former wife, Hildy Johnson, to insurance salesman Bruce Baldwin, but not without a fight! The crafty editor uses every trick in his fedora to get Hildy to write one last big story, about murderer Earl Williams and the inept Sheriff Hartwell. The comedy snowballs as William's friend, Molly Malloy, the crooked Mayor, and Bruce's mother all get tied up in Walter's web.

Rashômon (1950)
In 12th century Japan, a samurai and his wife are attacked by the notorious bandit Tajomaru, and the samurai ends up dead. Tajomaru is captured shortly afterward and is put on trial, but his story and the wife's are so completely different that a psychic is brought in to allow the murdered man to give his own testimony. He tells yet another completely different story. Finally, a woodcutter who found the body reveals that he saw the whole thing, and his version is again completely different from the others.

His vision is completely different than the others?!?! Kind of reminds me of the look with the right pair of eyes

Ta'm e guilass (1997) (Taste of Cherry is the english title)
The Taste of The Cherry is the story of the last day in the life of Mister Badii. He is going to Teheran, where he wants to find somebody to bury him, after he has killed himself. It is an easy job, just shovel some earth on him, and besides, it is well paid. First he wants to persuade a young soldier who does not say much, feels more and more uncomfortable and then runs away. The second man he talks to is a seminarist, who gives a lecture about suicide and guilt but does not help either. The third guy is an old teacher, who will do the job, but who tries to persuade Badii that it is not a good thing to do. He tells him a joke about some ill-feeling Kurd to make Badii change his attitude, and says the taste of the cherry kept him from suicide once.

Rushmore (1998)
Max is a homely 10th-grade scholarship boy at Rushmore, a private school where he fails classes but constantly organizes clubs and plays. He befriends a depressed local factory magnate, Blume, and falls for a recently widowed teacher, Ms. Cross. When a scheme gets him expelled, he tries his Rushmore style at the local high school. He ignores the proffered friendship of a student, Margaret, to pursue the unattainable Ms. Cross. Max discovers Blume also loves her; he seeks vengeance, Blume retaliates, war ensues, and Max's troubles deepen. Rescue comes from unexpected places, including his sweet father, a barber. Can Max accept a realistic place in the world?

Nuit américaine, La (1973) (day for night is the english title)
A film company at work. Actors arrive and depart; liaisons develop. Julie, the beautiful but possibly unstable lead, is recovering from a breakdown, aided by an older physician, her new husband. Alphonse is insecure, he babbles. When his fiance exits with a stunt man, he threatens to quit. Julie must convince him to stay. Alexandre, a consummate pro on the set, runs back and forth to the airport hoping a certain young man will visit. Severine, no longer young, hits the bottle and covers blown lines with emotional outbursts. At the center is Ferrand, the writer director, who must make constant decisions, answer a stream of questions, and deliver the film on schedule.

It feels to me like these movies all have a theme of violence and murder somewhere in it. foreshadowing perhaps?

Books (for the record before i wrote books i wrote boobs)

Seth speaks
Quote:
This was the first Seth book I ever read. It radically changed my perception of the reality I see with my outside eyes because it helped me begin to understand and recognize the reality I had been seeing all along with my inside eyes. I now understand why so many people credit the Seth information as their first wake up call to remembering. If you haven't read this book since the late 70's...try it again. It's a whole new view NOW.

once again. the theme of looking with a different set of eyes comes up.

Quote:
Seth Speaks, Amber-Allen, (1994)

Seth Speaks

Seth/Jane Roberts Exercises: Learning to Use the Inner Senses [#522, p.56-7]

Seth/Jane Roberts Exercises: Sensing Your Source of Power: the true nature, creativity and vitality of the soul [#527, p.77]

Seth/Jane Roberts Exercises: Probable Selves: exchanging unpleasant with pleasant probable pasts [#566, p.231-2]

Seth/Jane Roberts Exercises: Altered Focus: Alpha 1, Create an Inner Landscape [#574, p.271-4]

Seth/Jane Roberts Exercises: Opening Perceptions, Increasing Awareness, Expanding Appreciation of Your Own Multidimensional Personality [#591, p.364-6]

Seth/Jane Roberts Exercises: Identifying Coordination Points [#593, p.378-81

breakfast of champions

Quote:
The characters in Breakfast of Champions are puppets, and Vonnegut makes sure that his reader is aware of their artificiality. Like Robbe-Grillet, Vonnegut believes that the novel of character is dead, so Breakfast of Champions is filled with cartoon figures who can be adequately described with a single identifying phrase, but Vonnegut also fears that actual human beings are little more than robots leading determined existences.

this really reminds me of the cartoon drawings. and how maddy is like zipps puppet

My less than secret life
Quote:
My Less Than Secret Life is the companion volume to Jonathan Ames's first memoirish endeavor, "the mildly perverted and wildly amusing" (Vanity Fair) What's Not to Love? This collection of the cult author's fiction and essays includes Ames's public diary, the bi-weekly columns he penned for the New York Press. The entries of this diary are a record of his mad adventures: his ill-fated debut as an amateur boxer fighting as "The Herring Wonder," a faltering liaison with a Cuban prostitute, his public outing of George Plimpton as a Jew, his discussion with Eve Ensler about his dear friend The Mangina, a renegade mission as a Jew into the heart of Waspy Maine, and other such harrowing escapades.

Whether trying to round up a partner for an orgy, politely assisting in an animal sacrifice, or scamming tickets to the WWF's Royal Rumble for his son, Jonathan Ames proves himself a ballsier Everyman whose transgressions and compassionate meditations will satisfy the voyeur and encourage the halfhearted. But be warned. As Jonathan says, "I don't like to be a bad influence. It's bad enough that I have influence over myself."

I dunno what i think

The rejection Collection
Quote:
Cartoons You Never Saw, and Never Will See, in The New Yorker

Quote:
Each week about fifty New Yorker cartoonists submit ten ideas, yielding five hundred cartoons for no more than twenty spots in the magazine. Arguably the most brilliant single-panel-gag cartoonists in the world create a bunch of cartoons every week that never see the light of day.

These rejects were piling up in the dusty corners of studios all over the country. Sam Gross, who has been contributing since 1962, has more than 12,000 rejected cartoons. (Seriously. He's been numbering every single cartoon he's ever submitted to The New Yorker since the very beginning.) Enter editor Matthew Diffee. He tapped his fellow cartoonists, asking them to rescue these hilarious lost gems. From the artists' stacks of all-time favorite rejects, Diffee handpicked the standouts -- the cream of the crap -- and created The Rejection Collection, a place where good ideas go when they die. Too risqué, silly, or weird for The New Yorker, the cartoons in this book offer something no other collection has: They have never been seen in print until now.

With a foreword by New Yorker cartoon editor Robert Mankoff that explains the sound judgment, respectability, and scruples not found anywhere in these pages, and handwritten questionnaires that introduce the quirky character of each artist, The Rejection Collection will appeal to fans of The New Yorker...and to anyone with a slightly sick sense of humor.

slighty sick sense of humor. theres jeromy for you :p <3 ya

ok I'm going to analyze the pictures next
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are my interpretations of it.

start off on the RIGHT foot.

The RIGHT light?

Why is the car multi colored. I'm not quite sure.

The poem I dont know either right now.

J did say that this was a perfect book for this though...

could it be a hearse?

the envelope also said "for a bottle of wine from your favorite winery or whatever else tickles your fancy"

I don't know about that either. Makes me wonder why...

East beast west beast. The poem pretty much means it all depends on how you look at it. if you look at it from the west side the west seems best but if you look at it from the right side the right seems best.

why the rock? why the fish? why the girl?

the girl kind of reminds me of harold and the purple crayon...

Quote:
I have noticed the simple shapes of the girl forming letters. such as a n and a d the ~ and < also appear in her shape. ~ being arms and < being legs. (Curiously look like the symbols used in forums)

tinyurl maybe?

The tabulature reads:
"NO AUDIENCE NO CURTAIN CALL" - indicating if no one hears Zipp's message no one gets to take a bow.

The binary on this page reads:
"empty box seats" - possibly a reference to important people that needed to hear Zipp's message.

this can go with the empty house message in the 3rd message from zipp.

It's an apple tree. could be referring to being the apple of someones eye.

there is also a crazy face with a weird hair and tounge.

J can't you use normal colors?!?!!? lol

there is a shadow on the right. Right shadow? i dunno

this came with the 2nd drop. The letters?!?!

ok new video time from lg and its 2:10 am and I can't think of much more.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow
you have been doing alot of thinking!
I think you are going in the right direction.

I definitely felt that Adam had strong feelings for Maddy, there was definitely something there unspoken. They way he filmed her, some of his responses to her, etc.

kelly quote: "omg i just got it. this was a hint from jeromy to tell us to mute or stop looking at what we were and to look at other things. to look at the "music" so to speak and NOT the other notes."

maybe we needed to look at the big picture overall, not focus on individual items?
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i think that is what I was trying to say about the big picture.

and something about adam is fishy...
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...

Isn't there a name for a chord you play by muting all the strings on a guitar? In my brief guitar lessons, I could've sworn there was such a thing, but that was years ago...

I keep wanting to say "bridge" or something like that, but it doesn't sound quite right.

Maybe there are six notes scattered in with the tab puzzles that were just thrown in there as confounding variables? I don't mean six notes in each music puzzle, just six notes spread throughout all of them.

I'm going to try something. I'll report back with the results.

EDIT: In case anyone else wants to try, what I intend to do is look at the poems with the "six broken strings" message in mind. Maybe every sixth line needs to be ignored? Or maybe it's the sixth line of each of the poems that's important? Or maybe it's every sixth letter we're supposed to be looking at. That's my line of thinking at the moment.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok this is me in chat in a gmae i play. lizz is me. ben is my friend

[12:53] <BenjaminMurray> <LizzetteHouck> is there such a thing as a chord where all strings are muted <--- erhm... well, you can play a muted chord
[12:54] <BenjaminMurray> anyway... i'm already late for class... back in 1h or so
[12:54] *** BenjaminMurray changed nick to benjaminmurray[away]
[12:55] <LizzetteHouck> no i know that
[12:55] <LizzetteHouck> but i mean ALL strings
[12:57] <benjaminmurray[away]> yes, lizz
[12:57] <benjaminmurray[away]> that's what a muted chord is
[12:57] <benjaminmurray[away]> when you mute all strings
[12:57] <LizzetteHouck> whats it called
[12:57] <LizzetteHouck> go to class!!!!!
[12:57] <benjaminmurray[away]> muted chord!
[12:58] <benjaminmurray[away]> i'm telling you!
[12:58] <LizzetteHouck> oh ok
[12:58] <LizzetteHouck> lol
[12:58] <LizzetteHouck> sorry
[12:58] <benjaminmurray[away]> in tablature, it'd be xxxxxx
[12:58] <LizzetteHouck> go to class nowwwwwwww
[12:58] <LizzetteHouck> its just called a muted chord
[12:58] <benjaminmurray[away]> E is 022100
[12:58] <LizzetteHouck> cause im reading that like 3x4xxxx can be muted too
[12:58] <benjaminmurray[away]> a muted chord is shown as xxxxxx
[12:58] <LizzetteHouck> i used too many xs
[12:58] <benjaminmurray[away]> well... it's a muted chord, if you mute strings
[12:58] <LizzetteHouck> thres no special name?
[12:59] <LizzetteHouck> someone somewhere said it was and they cant rememeber it so im trying to figure it out
[12:59] <LizzetteHouck> im sorry im a pain
[12:59] <LizzetteHouck> go to classss sbennnnnn
[12:59] <LizzetteHouck> well talk when you et back
[12:59] <benjaminmurray[away]> but you don't usually refer to what you said as muted chord... just G#min7
[12:59] <benjaminmurray[away]> or something
[13:00] <benjaminmurray[away]> it's muted, but a muted chord is strictly xxxxxx
[13:00] <benjaminmurray[away]> ok, off to class, byeeeeee

ill try the 6th thing now just to see things. even if i may not agree. ill make your life easier steed
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok every 6th line ignored

Quote:
do you like fresh fish
it's just as fine at finneys diner
finney also has some fresher fish
thats fresher and much finer
but his best fish is his freshest fish
"the finest fish at finneys
is my freshest fish french fried"
so
dont order the fresh
or the fresher fish
at finneys if you are wise
"fetch me the finest
french fried freshest
fish that finney fries"

upon an island hard to reach
the east beast sits upon his beach
upon the west beach sits the west beast
each beach beast thinks hes the best beast
which beast is best? well I thought at first
then i looked again from the west to east
and i liked the beast on the east the least

the storm starts
when the drops start dropping
when the drops stop dropping
the storm starts stopping

every 6th line as important
Quote:
and finney says with pride
youll say
that the east was the best and the west was the worst

and i dont think every 6th letter will work i mean its from a book

but i dont know how much i agree with all this. i think we neeed to look at the strings together and mute them. not take the 6th thing. it didnt say 6th string it said 6 strings which means collective
Letal89
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm...I think this should be a stick. Lots of helpful stuff was provided by Kelly and some others Smile. Nice work guys.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did somebody say sticky? <gets out Super Glue> Kelly, darn it, hold still! I can't slather enough of this on you'n'your post if you wiggle like that! Wink

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:

The tabulature reads:
"NO AUDIENCE NO CURTAIN CALL" - indicating if no one hears Zipp's message no one gets to take a bow.

"empty box seats" - possibly a reference to important people that needed to hear Zipp's message.

this can go with the empty house message in the 3rd message from zipp.

It's an apple tree. could be referring to being the apple of someones eye.

there is also a crazy face with a weird hair and tounge.

J can't you use normal colors?!?!!? lol

there is a shadow on the right. Right shadow? i dunno

Kelly a couple others and I came up with a kinda brainstorming theory that seemed to make the most sense to me, tell me if it fits with you too.

so basically taking into account J is one of us CiW/OpAphid refugees... we all have our knowledge of their stories...

QtheC wrote:
giddeanx wrote:
Dr. Seuss Page 3:

The tabulature reads:

Two pictograms appear:

A tree and a house. The tree has a type of red fruit(probably apples) four on the tree and one on the ground next to the tree. It is nestled beside a 2 story house. The door is unfinished and there are two windows on the front of the house and 4 on the side. There is a little black shadow on the bottom right(our left) of the house next to a squiggle symbol like the one that appeared after the three eyed face on the second page.

A happy/crazy smiling face.

The last twister in the book
Twister:
“The storm starts
when the drops start dropping.
When the drops stop dropping
then the storm starts stopping.”

Someone pointed out that WarPylol is a member of Ipod Opera.

Apple Tree = Apple Ipod = Ipod
House + Singer = Opera House = Opera

I think this may be the solution to what this picture represents, though I'm not sure why Mr. Zipp would be presenting this information to Maddison via a drop.

LesterG wrote:
giddeanx wrote:
Warpy "LOL" Laugh Out Loud would be the face that makes sense.

But where does that lead?

O did I mention that I thought the 4 apples two windows and 4 windows. Were an indication of a date 4/24.

Im so lost now jumping from topic to topic sorry to repeat.

Would this be a warning.

Ipod Opera WarPylol 4/24

The day Warpy's video appeared.

I think you just solved the 3rd page, congratz! It totally fits.. also

that last poem in the book on that page...

"The storm starts
when the drops start dropping.
When the drops stop dropping
then the storm starts stopping.”

basically signifying the end...

now that's a good question... was it a warning?

as we know, we directly influenced the storyline...the day after the Warpylol vid, Maddy and Adam went into hiding and decided to head to Adam's uncles where they met their fates...

Our initial reaction was to warn Maddy of the Warpylol vid and that's what triggered her scared and hiding vids and eventually to leaving...

What if, we never really warned her? or if we had gone about that part differently? more of a ''Don't be scared, but keep an eye out for this'' type warning?

would it have changed had Maddy actually waited at home for Warpylol? considering we solved this 3rd page before hand... but how would we have figured out the face to be warpylol's?

TheeBerean wrote:
Wow... Q, Giddean, & Lester... I agree. I think you closed the case on this drop puzzle. It is a warning as to who is after her and that time is nearly up.

After the Warpy video and then Maddy announcing that she was going on the run... we all just assumed that the tone of the story would change but that it wasn't over... that's why the "storm/drops" poem didn't make sense... to me, the storm shouldn't be stopping yet. But it did... almost immediately after the last drop, the story ended. Abruptly. If we had been able to get the other drops sooner and worked them faster, there may have been up to two additional drops... but when the deadline came, the drops stopped and the saga ended. It was an unheeded warning. Did anyone truly expect the story to simply end on 4/24? I thought that something big was going to happen to change the story, but deep down, I was just waiting for the next video. We were all truly shocked and surprised...

~tb

and then I went on a crazy spree connecting all the doodles to opaphid.... basically the first picture of the car and the person behind it...

was very similiar to warpylol's First half second vid....

kellylen wrote:

this came with the 2nd drop. The letters?!?!

ok new video time from lg and its 2:10 am and I can't think of much more.

sorry if this is old news, but did anyone notice there's a big cursive E in the background of that card?

the letter E?
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was an and sign. like &

but it could be an E. but e?

and i like your theory lester. that makes some sense about J being the refugee...
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
I thought it was an and sign. like &

but it could be an E. but e?

and i like your theory lester. that makes some sense about J being the refugee...

It is the ampersand from the font(Multu Ornamental) used for the Mr. Zipp.

X
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so it comes out to be mr. zipp and the letters

like i said. what letters?!?!
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
so it comes out to be mr. zipp and the letters

like i said. what letters?!?!

could it be zipp's letters to maddy?

one thing that bugs me too is that in that picture of ''the letters''

seem to be split down the middle and each of them seem to be shifted the opposite of the other half

except the H, L, and the R... the H is cut off at the end of the letter and it just has a little bit of an imperfection... the L is perfect... the R is cut off at the end...

I wonder if that's significant?
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: