Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0207 - "Taking Advantage of Her" [06/06/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

selena wrote:
saralynn wrote:
...While I agree that he should've been doing something slightly more productive, they can't ignore Sarah all together because she traveled all the way to get to Cali. The least they can do is amuse her a little.

Wellllll... The thing is, Sarah invited herself to California at a time when everyone knew the guys were in crisis-mode over Bree being gone. You can't just *show up* at someone's house without invitation, without warning, while their best friend is in danger, and say, "How rude of you not to pay attention to me!" Laughing

...Unless you are Sarah. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
[quote="Melaisis"]Does anyone but me believe that DB is looking more and more handsome with each new video? I think the longer hair and slight beard is really working for him...quote]

No I think he needs a haircut.

Last edited by voyboy on Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
selena
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
selena wrote:
saralynn wrote:
...While I agree that he should've been doing something slightly more productive, they can't ignore Sarah all together because she traveled all the way to get to Cali. The least they can do is amuse her a little.

Wellllll... The thing is, Sarah invited herself to California at a time when everyone knew the guys were in crisis-mode over Bree being gone. You can't just *show up* at someone's house without invitation, without warning, while their best friend is in danger, and say, "How rude of you not to pay attention to me!" Laughing

...Unless you are Sarah. Wink
lol... true.
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well another facet to daniels attitude is that he is frustrated that Bree isnt the way he knows her... and that she dosent treat him the way she used to... and that hurts him in and of itself...

the fact that jonas is actively getting Bree's attention in a way closer to what it used to be than the way she is interacting with DB is the catalyst for him to make whatever reasons up in his mind...

its not that he feels Jonas is taking advantage of her i think its that DB is disturbed by Bree's rediness to come back to Jonas rather than her best friend and his mind he takes it out on the easiest thing... which is Jonas
megabyte made my avvie...
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
ApotheosisAZ wrote:
I really enjoy when they post a vlog where a character emotes and talks about how he/she really feels. I think it adds depth to the character.

Agreed, Apo.

I do too. But I'm not sure how DB feels about Bree. Does he still feel romance for her? Or has he taken on a 'big brother" type of role?
Maybe a pole is in order? BRB!!!
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="voyboy"]
Quote:
Melaisis wrote:
Does anyone but me believe that DB is looking more and more handsome with each new video? I think the longer hair and slight beard is really working for him...quote]

And it bothers me how... ruffled Jonas is at the beginning of the video. O_o It wasn't a good ruffled. It was a scary ruffled.

Also -- Daniel needs to ditch the hat.

lol, there's my contribution. Hair comments.... sigh
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="voyboy"]
Quote:
Melaisis wrote:
Does anyone but me believe that DB is looking more and more handsome with each new video? I think the longer hair and slight beard is really working for him...quote]

i second that one
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
ApotheosisAZ wrote:
I really enjoy when they post a vlog where a character emotes and talks about how he/she really feels. I think it adds depth to the character.

Agreed, Apo.

I do too. But I'm not sure how DB feels about Bree. Does he still feel romance for her? Or has he taken on a 'big brother" type of role?
Maybe a pole is in order? BRB!!!

woosh!
okay I'm back - In the "Plot Discussion" thread - there is now a pole asking about DB's feelings for Bree.
Smile
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a lot of quoting to do. LoL.

Lurker wrote:
I know I'm the obvious one to say this, but I don't think Daniel is jealous in the sense that he still wants Bree. I really didn't get that from this at all.

If he's jealous, I think it would be in the sense that he was Bree's friend first and they used to have a connection somewhat like the she has with Jonas now (though it seems the one she has with Jonas is stronger than the old one she had with DB).

In any case, I think this video and the previous one have presented us with the idea that both Daniel and Jonas are going about things in the wrong way. DB gets too frustrated with Bree and yells at her, which isn't going to help. Jonas is more fixated on making a love connection than considering the bigger picture.

I think that's what we're supposed to take from it. At least that's what I have. They're both right and wrong in their own ways.

Anyway, great video. The segment with P. Monkey had me cracking up. Fucking hilarious.

I totally agree, and couldn't have said it better myself.

As someone else said, Daniel and Jonas need to sit down like grown-ups and settle this. Then they need to get someone in there who knows what the f**k they're doing. I understand that they don't want to pull someone else into it, but sometime's there's no other option.

Melasis wrote:
Anyway, the rivalries between DB/Sarah and Jonas/Bree have become apparent. It seems now it's a square-off of 2 vs. 2; DB and Sarah ignoring Bree and believing she'll come around in her own time - whilst Jonas is actively trying to comfort LG; only to possiblity be manipulated?

It definitely feels like there's a rift going on in the group, and if they don't address it head-on, something bad could happen.

selena wrote:

You might've meant this jokingly, but I actually agree, and I think that's why it's hard for me to like Sarah sometimes, even though I honestly do try.

As for the Bree-is-manipulating-Jonas thing, I definitely think it could work. It would make sense, and be a good plot twist.

Laurin_B wrote:
Let me just reiterate what has been said a few hundred times. I think the Creators have a very strong East Coast bias. Whenever a new video is released, I don't see it til the morning after (since it's usually at night) and then I have to read through 17 pages of posts to see if someone has already thought what I thought. ::breath::

I know, I have the same problem. Usually it's 10 or 11 at night in my time zone (Central) before the video is posted, and by the time I get to watch it (with all the loading my computer makes me do) I have to wait until the next day to read the thread. Rolling Eyes

Charles Phoenix wrote:
voyboy wrote:

i second that one

I third.
Lola
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does the Order even need Bree (trait positive or negative), don't they still have that new girl?
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lola wrote:
Why does the Order even need Bree (trait positive or negative), don't they still have that new girl?

What new girl?
selena
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lola wrote:
If you mean Jules... I think they found out she was trait negative, didn't they? Meaning, they were never really serious about her being qualified as a new girl for the ceremony. They just needed Bree to *think* she was in order to lure her back.
Lola
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was Jules ever confirmed as the new girl by someone who would know?
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
Lola wrote:

What new girl?

Alex said that there was a new girl and that the order didnt need Bree... who the new girl is, is still up in the air...

so that couldve been some line the order fed Alex... you know, considering they took Bree anyway
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lola wrote:
Was Jules ever confirmed as the new girl by someone who would know?

she wasnt... i think the order used her as a lure since she was trait negative
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: