Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel, just a thought.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cassandralittles
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Daniel, just a thought. Reply with quote

I know your mad at Jonas for his approach with Bree and he is mad at you and sarah but............you all are working for the same goal....getting BREE back. That is really all that matters, and maybe you guys can try different methods....but it doesn't mean one of you is trying less hard and that one of you guys missed Bree less.
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very true. I think you and Jonas should sit down and have a heart to heart about Bree. (make sure Sarah keeps an eye on her). If you both discuss your methods and why you are using them and combine forces I think it would benefit all four of you. The last thing you guys need to be doing right now is arguing. That is only going to make things worse.
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second both motions. You AND Jonas are both thinking the other one is wrong. Did you ever thought that it isn't a right way to do this? I mean, how many people did you deprogramed before???
I think that, if what Jonas is doing isn't helping her to give up to the HoO, at least is making her trust him again, and that's a pretty big step.
Besides, I don't think he's trying to hook up with her! He loves her, just like you do... well, maybe not exactly the way you love her, but still, Jonas will never take advantage of her. I mean, if you really believe that, you don't know him very well. And after everything you guys have been trough, I don't think is cool on your part to treat him like that.
And if anything ever happend between the two of them, believe me when I tell you that she would be up to it. I mean, she knows who you guys are, she is remembering how she feel about you and Jonas, so... I guess you know what I mean.

I believe that you are right in wanting to figure out how to make her trade negative and about all the stuff in the box. I also understand your frustration with her. But, what if you go out alone with her to take a walk and try to talk? Try to make her remember how you guys were back home, before all this started, and I think she'll feel more conected to you that anyone else. She loves you very much, Daniel. You have always been her support, her best friend, her brother. In a way, I think she needs you more than Jonas, but she doesn't know how to get close to you and is up to you to let her know. If she's relying on Jonas is because is easier to go with the flow of her feeling for him, but with you... she owes you to much and she must know, deep inside, how much she'd hurt you. Admiting something like that to someone so important is harder than you would imagine.

Ok, I hope you read this Daniel. I really think that you could be the key to make old Bree come back, but I think you should change your ways. If she thinks you're mad at her, she won't open up to you. And that's gonna be a very sad mistake.
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eucebo wrote:
I second both motions. You AND Jonas are both thinking the other one is wrong. Did you ever thought that it isn't a right way to do this? I mean, how many people did you deprogramed before???
I think that, if what Jonas is doing isn't helping her to give up to the HoO, at least is making her trust him again, and that's a pretty big step.
Besides, I don't think he's trying to hook up with her! He loves her, just like you do... well, maybe not exactly the way you love her, but still, Jonas will never take advantage of her. I mean, if you really believe that, you don't know him very well. And after everything you guys have been trough, I don't think is cool on your part to treat him like that.
And if anything ever happend between the two of them, believe me when I tell you that she would be up to it. I mean, she knows who you guys are, she is remembering how she feel about you and Jonas, so... I guess you know what I mean.

I believe that you are right in wanting to figure out how to make her trade negative and about all the stuff in the box. I also understand your frustration with her. But, what if you go out alone with her to take a walk and try to talk? Try to make her remember how you guys were back home, before all this started, and I think she'll feel more conected to you that anyone else. She loves you very much, Daniel. You have always been her support, her best friend, her brother. In a way, I think she needs you more than Jonas, but she doesn't know how to get close to you and is up to you to let her know. If she's relying on Jonas is because is easier to go with the flow of her feeling for him, but with you... she owes you to much and she must know, deep inside, how much she'd hurt you. Admiting something like that to someone so important is harder than you would imagine.

Ok, I hope you read this Daniel. I really think that you could be the key to make old Bree come back, but I think you should change your ways. If she thinks you're mad at her, she won't open up to you. And that's gonna be a very sad mistake.

Eucebo made some very good points. I really think you and Jonas can work together and help Bree come back. I have faith in both of you!!!! I really hope you are listening Daniel!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: