Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0209 - The Morning After [6/08/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
numbvox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
numbvox wrote:
BM wrote:
Second, and I hate to say this because I'm a Jonas fan, but it's about the coffee scene. It was entirely too fake. I don't know why things like that bother me so much, but when you actually make a deal out of a drink and then pretend to drink it....at least make it believable. He barely touched his mouth with it like it was almost full, then he didn't even swallow before talking again...and then when he did talk, he swung that mug around so much, that if it had been that full, it would have spilled all over the place. Just too fake for me....but I tend to notice the details. Just had to vent it. Smile

I'm new here, but here's my thoughts anyway:

I think the video was intentionally fake. So far the Creators have been pretty good at making everything look as real as possible, so I really don't think they'd miss something so stupid as not putting coffee in his cup. BUT, if Jonas the character was putting together a fake video for whatever reason, he may have just grabbed his already empty coffee cup spur of the moment to appear more casual. Also the actor that plays Jonas is a better actor than he is in this video - here he looks like he is acting. Thus, I think that the character Jonas is faking a video for some reason - whether it's just to make fun of Daniel and Sarah's prodding into his and Bree's relationship, or because perhaps Bree convinced him that he needs to help her "escape," I'm not sure on those details. But I'm pretty damn convinced that this video was all intentionally staged by Jonas.

That is an interesting theory. Does the Order even see these videos? I think I read somewhere that it is assumed the order does not in fact see the videos BDJ post. Someone else can correct me.

as I sit here,... waiting,... for another vid bit tick tick tick.....

I'm not sure whether or not the Order watches the videos, but who says he faked it for the Order? He could have a motive to trick Daniel and Sarah for all we know at this point. I simply think that the video was a fake for whatever reason, but I don't really have any theories on the "why" yet.
dreamtoact
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is brees purity bond ruined now? She can't do the ceremony anymore if it is...
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

ETA: Charles Phoenix, I love your very British posts.

haha just noticed that... thx
megabyte made my avvie...
kjones
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is insane!!!! Why is there not a new video?????

Man I'm dying here...
aeryolol
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kjones wrote:

Man I'm dying here...

me also Evil or Very Mad

me ish boobie.
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kjones wrote:

Man I'm dying here...

I didn't have internet for a full 24 hours. So I was pretty much sitting around on withdrawl shaking like a maniac (okay, so maybe that's an exaggeration) because I was so SURE there was going to be a new video and I was going to MISS it!

Then I got on this morning as soon as I had internet again and my jaw dropped, hehe. I felt like a fooool.

Now I've been refreshing all day.

I'm ridiculously addicted to this. I think I need rehab, lol.
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dreamtoact wrote:

Possibly not, but what do purity bonds have to do with ribozymes?
tailortaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
dreamtoact wrote:

Possibly not, but what do purity bonds have to do with ribozymes?

*glare*
Everything.
*looks left*
*looks right*
You know too much now!
*runs*
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

numbvox wrote:
Sheqinah wrote:
numbvox wrote:
BM wrote:
Second, and I hate to say this because I'm a Jonas fan, but it's about the coffee scene. It was entirely too fake. I don't know why things like that bother me so much, but when you actually make a deal out of a drink and then pretend to drink it....at least make it believable. He barely touched his mouth with it like it was almost full, then he didn't even swallow before talking again...and then when he did talk, he swung that mug around so much, that if it had been that full, it would have spilled all over the place. Just too fake for me....but I tend to notice the details. Just had to vent it. Smile

I'm new here, but here's my thoughts anyway:

I think the video was intentionally fake. So far the Creators have been pretty good at making everything look as real as possible, so I really don't think they'd miss something so stupid as not putting coffee in his cup. BUT, if Jonas the character was putting together a fake video for whatever reason, he may have just grabbed his already empty coffee cup spur of the moment to appear more casual. Also the actor that plays Jonas is a better actor than he is in this video - here he looks like he is acting. Thus, I think that the character Jonas is faking a video for some reason - whether it's just to make fun of Daniel and Sarah's prodding into his and Bree's relationship, or because perhaps Bree convinced him that he needs to help her "escape," I'm not sure on those details. But I'm pretty damn convinced that this video was all intentionally staged by Jonas.

That is an interesting theory. Does the Order even see these videos? I think I read somewhere that it is assumed the order does not in fact see the videos BDJ post. Someone else can correct me.

as I sit here,... waiting,... for another vid bit tick tick tick.....

I'm not sure whether or not the Order watches the videos, but who says he faked it for the Order? He could have a motive to trick Daniel and Sarah for all we know at this point. I simply think that the video was a fake for whatever reason, but I don't really have any theories on the "why" yet.

All of this actually makes a lot of sense...

Hm, now that I think about it, Jonas has a lot of motives for wanting others to think he slept with Bree!

1. The Order would not want her any more, because they would think she had broken her purity bond.

2. It would make Daniel jealous and test his boundaries.

3. If Bree is still brainwashed, then when she 'snaps out of it,' he could show her this video to show her that they had sex. This might make it 'okay' for them to have sex again when Bree 'snaps out of it.'

4. It would make Sarah think it's okay to make a move towards Daniel.
LadyAshe
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If for some reason Jonas is staging the video, it isn't for Daniel. He says He bumped into Daniel who gave him the empty coffee cup, so at the start if it wasn't Daniel who gave him the coffee, he would know the video wasn't real.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rekidk wrote:

1. The Order would not want her any more, because they would think she had broken her purity bond.

I really don't get where everyone is coming from with saying this. Sense when is the purity bond that important? I mean, Bree has been on the run for months, she's been with two teenage boys, she's traveled to Mexico, Texas and back. She's been in hotel rooms sleeping with the boys and hung around drunk people in Vegas. Why wouldn't the Order think that her purity bond was broken. Besides, we know next to nothing about it, we can't even say that purity bond = virginity.
And why, once it's broken, is it gone forever? I think it's more like rules, you try not to break it, but if you do it's bad, but it's still there and you're expected not to do it again.
And anyway, in 'My Difficult Decision' Bree says this about her parents, purity bond, and ceremony.
Quote:
They said that I had violated my purity bond and that I shouldn't be allowed to do the ceremony.

Well...i'm sure the Order was told. And i'm sure they still want her. And, as you can see, according to Bree's parents, her purity bond was already 'broken' by just sneaking out with Daniel.
So I really don't think it's as important as you all are making it out to be.

No offense to the particular person I quoted, because a lot of people have been saying this and I just wanted to say what I think about it.
My LG15 Vid
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In My Difficult Decision, I always thought that her parents were exaggerating when they said that. Like, a very conservative family may consider making-out to be losing one's virginity, when it really isn't. Similarly, her parents may have just been trying to 'scare' her into thinking that she can't do the ceremony.

Also, if her parents' threat in My Difficult Decision held any water, then the Order really must consider the purity bond somewhat significant.

On the other hand, Aponi, you make some good points.
PinkRanger
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And home from work and still no new vid...oh well hope there's a new one later tonight! I'm just so curious as to whats next......
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think actually they were probably serious in that she did break it, but it was more of a threat to tell her that unless she straightens out, she can't do the ceremony( because remember how excited she used to be about it because it was supposed to be a big honor?), but I don't think they ever intended for her not to do it.
She's important to them, important enough to chase for months, and track down again and again.
I don't think a little purity bond is going to stop them.
My LG15 Vid
meggamoo1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where the eff is the new video?!!! omfg.

LG15 is like a much more sophisticated and mature version of Blues Clues

Quote:
You're so pretty
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 29 of 31

Jump to: