Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Message to Jonas (3 of 3 messages to the TAAG)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Message to Jonas (3 of 3 messages to the TAAG) Reply with quote

Hey, pretty boy, need to talk to you for a second. First off, what was going through that mop hair head when you were making out with Bree? Was it that the HoO isn't that bad of an idea and maybe you could get in through Bree? No. Was it that if you tried hard enough, you could kiss the brainwashing out of her? Maybe. I think however that after about a week, you managed to undo all the damage that was done, she was safe, and was completely over the fact that she was kidnapped and everything that happened. I want you to think of one thing, remember when they thought you were part of the Order, and even after you proved them wrong, how long did it take for you to get over it. Even if Bree did manage to get back to her normal, Anti-Order Barbie self, I'm doubting you'll be getting any right away, now don't you think Ken?

Anyway, now that I'm done with my Dr. Cox style rants, time for something of a more important nature:
I'm slightly upset at you. I'm not saying you aren't my favorite person, but I'm also not saying you're my favorite(Sarah gets that honor). Mostly I'm upset at you because 1) You like showing off your chest a little too much, which makes it tough for guys who aren't as defined(not naming anyone in specif such as myself) to attract attention. 2) Whatever you do to get girls, you need to stop. At this rate, you'll have every female in a 7 continent radius wanting you and leave nothing for the rest of us.

Last edited by shadowofjustice on Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Message to Jonas Reply with quote

shadowofjustice wrote:
Anyway, now that I'm done with my Dr. Cox style rants, time for something of a more important nature

Gotta love Dr. Cox Smile

shadowofjustice wrote:
Whatever you do to get girls, you need to stop. At this rate, you'll have every female in a 7 continent radius wanting you and leave nothing for the rest of us.

Hahahahahahahahahahhhaha!!!! Laughing Aww, I love you shadow Razz

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
2) Whatever you do to get girls, you need to stop. At this rate, you'll have every female in a 7 continent radius wanting you and leave nothing for the rest of us.
Have you looked at Daniel's fans lately?
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure do love the Dr. Cox rants. There's noone like him though, but it was a nice attempt to getting close to his genious.

I agree with you on him showing off his chest every chance he gets. I wonder is me showing of my beer belly will get me some action aswell Wink. Girls, get back to me on that one. Very Happy
julz_rulz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.o sorry, but we still love Jonas's loverly abs Very HappyVery Happy

JONAS!!! You've gotta have you're shirt off in at least one point in every video you make!! (especially when chasing the order Razz)
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
I agree with you on him showing off his chest every chance he gets. I wonder is me showing of my beer belly will get me some action as well Wink. Girls, get back to me on that one. Very Happy

How soon we forget the hundreds of posts telling both the boys to take their shirts off!

I, for one, haven't seen near enough of either of you boys. And Bright, it's not always the looks that attracts. Especially in the female mind.

A new way to read: http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just cleaned up an odd "character" here and there, nothing exciting! Very Happy

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chershaytoute wrote:

Just cleaned up an odd "character" here and there, nothing exciting! Very Happy
Always cleaning up our messy posts! Very Happy
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
I, for one, haven't seen near enough of either of you boys. And Bright, it's not always the looks that attracts. Especially in the female mind.
Somehow with all the comments on Jonas I'm not convinced.

BUT, back to the matter at hand. Jonas, you need to give things time. People don't change personality over night. And you shouldn't have been romantic with Bree at this time. Next time I hope you'll know better...
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Message to Jonas (3 of 3 messages to the TAAG) Reply with quote

shadowofjustice wrote:
2) Whatever you do to get girls, you need to stop. At this rate, you'll have every female in a 7 continent radius wanting you and leave nothing for the rest of us.

Actually, I am president of his fan club...
and I still found this guy last friday. Well, he lives too far away for me to date him right now, but we will definitely keep in touch... and he doesn't look anything like Jonas... Well, actually, he does have brown hair.
Anyway, my point is... we love him... but other than a select few... We are not IN LOVE with him... Which means we are free to date and love other boys.
edited once cause I messed up the quote code.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: Message to Jonas (3 of 3 messages to the TAAG) Reply with quote

shadowofjustice wrote:

You like showing off your chest a little too much, which makes it tough for guys who aren't as defined(not naming anyone in specif such as myself) to attract attention.

My boyfriend isn't nearly as defined as Jonas, but I still fancy him 100x more. Yet I still like seeing Jonas shirtless.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Jonas, but Shadow is wrong. You are not scarfing up every woman on seven continents.

Shadow, if you want the babes, I suggest you check out DB's style. He's got more female fans than Jonas by a ratio of about 3/1.

I love me some Daniel.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Message to Jonas (3 of 3 messages to the TAAG) Reply with quote

anniid wrote:
shadowofjustice wrote:

and I still found this guy last friday. Well, he lives too far away for me to date him right now, but we will definitely keep in touch... and he doesn't look anything like Jonas... Well, actually, he does have brown hair.
Anyway, my point is... we love him... but other than a select few... We are not IN LOVE with him... Which means we are free to date and love other boys.

Excuse me? You are president of the Jonas Fan Club??? I don't think so!! Jonas doesn't have a Fan Club. Just go check on LGPedia!

LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Message to Jonas (3 of 3 messages to the TAAG) Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
anniid wrote:
shadowofjustice wrote:

Excuse me? You are president of the Jonas Fan Club??? I don't think so!! Jonas doesn't have a Fan Club. Just go check on LGPedia!

jonas has no fan club, he was too embarassed to have one Wink someone told me something to that effect...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Message to Jonas (3 of 3 messages to the TAAG) Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
jonas has no fan club, he was too embarassed to have one Wink someone told me something to that effect...

Da*n straight! LOL! That's the second time I've agreed with you, Lester! Hell may be freezing over!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: