Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Man Up
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Man Up Reply with quote

In the newest video, I've gotta say, you are being a complete punk. All that anger you're throwing at Daniel and Sarah, does it make you feel better? Can you sleep any better knowing that you've taken your anger out on the wrong people?

Does it bring Bree back?

Seriously. You need to man up, take responsibility for the fact that you were the biggest factor in Bree being able to waltz out on you, and stop directing that anger towards others.

Keep this up, and not only will you lose the respect of your friends, but you'll run out of rocks to throw from that pretty glass house you're living in...
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: Man Up Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
In the newest video, I've gotta say, you are being a complete punk. All that anger you're throwing at Daniel and Sarah, does it make you feel better? Can you sleep any better knowing that you've taken your anger out on the wrong people?

Does it bring Bree back?

Seriously. You need to man up, take responsibility for the fact that you were the biggest factor in Bree being able to waltz out on you, and stop directing that anger towards others.

Keep this up, and not only will you lose the respect of your friends, but you'll run out of rocks to throw from that pretty glass house you're living in...

I don't know what "man up" means, but I know I feel better sometimes when I vent. Daniel and Sarah aren't helping any and I think they deserved the tongue lashing. Not that it helped. Perhaps you could convince Taylor to come help now that school is out for the summer. Look how much help she has been from a distance!

I'm thinking the responsibility for this problem needs to be shared as well. It shouldn't be all on your shoulders to bring Bree out of her fog as well as keep an eye on her 24/7. There were two other humans beings in the house that should have been sharing instead of shirking. Where were they while you slept? I'll bet it didn't even occur to them that a Bree watch would be prudent. Just don't let them try to blame you for this. I think they need to "Man up" and share the blame! (Hope I used that right!)
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Esteed.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Bastet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt that Jonas was a factor in Bree leaving/getting away... but, in all honesty and fairness, I didn't see Daniel or Sarah doing all that much to try to help Bree get back to herself, either. As a matter of fact, other than a few face to face confrontations, what DID Daniel do to help Bree? Paint Sarah's toenails? Come on, guys!

If we're going to place blame (which Jonas certainly deserves some of), let's be fair and make sure that we're assigning it where it belongs. Sarah is just tagging along/hitting on Daniel, and Daniel's attention is split 50-50 at best (and that's being generous) between Bree and Sarah.

I think that the best thing that both Jonas AND Daniel could do is to stop thinking with the heads below their belts and try actually using their brains.

I mean, Jonas, you and Daniel are acting more moody and emotionally unstable than two menopausal women. Get your minds together or you're going to mess this all up further!
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: Man Up Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
I don't know what "man up" means, but I know I feel better sometimes when I vent. Daniel and Sarah aren't helping any and I think they deserved the tongue lashing. Not that it helped. Perhaps you could convince Taylor to come help now that school is out for the summer. Look how much help she has been from a distance!

I'm thinking the responsibility for this problem needs to be shared as well. It shouldn't be all on your shoulders to bring Bree out of her fog as well as keep an eye on her 24/7. There were two other humans beings in the house that should have been sharing instead of shirking. Where were they while you slept? I'll bet it didn't even occur to them that a Bree watch would be prudent. Just don't let them try to blame you for this. I think they need to "Man up" and share the blame! (Hope I used that right!)

You used it correctly, though saying Daniel and Sarah need to man up is actually incorrect. Should Daniel have been doing more to help deprogram Bree? Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes. It was difficult and frustrating, I understand that, but if she's really his best friend, he should not have just given up like that.

That said, how were Daniel and Sarah supposed to know that Jonas was going to be very, very stupid and let Bree free roam without supervision? As far as they knew, nothing had changed about Bree's detainment. Besides, given what Jonas did with her that night, would you want to sit outside that bedroom door?

It was Jonas that decided, entirely on his own without consulting the others, that the old Bree was back. It was Jonas that let his guard down and slept with her. It was Jonas that let her go take a shower by herself while he stayed in bed.

I'm sorry, but it was Jonas that let her escape.
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with esteed.

Plus, Jonas....you are really starting to look like you are about three steps away from needing some prozac. You have got to get it together. Seriously, you won' t be able to get anythign accomplished if you can't stop having a pity-party for yourself.

Bree, used you. SO WHAT! Accept it and move on....and please, please, please take a shower. You look like you haven't had one in days.

Good luck finding Bree.

~~FLY
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas, you need a fucking chill pill, stat.

You've had such COMPLETE tunnel vision for so long, you are losing your mind. You tell and Daniel for not being focused and helping, ummm, how helpful were you when you were having sex with Bree? Get any answers out of her when she was moaning, you know, about the Order.. OH YEAH, THE ORDER!!!

I am not mad at Daniel and Sarah. It may surprise you, but there are lives other than Bree's. Some people like to have fun, talk about people that AREN'T Bree. That doesn't mean they don't care, that means they're being normal. You? You're obsessed, to the point that it's scary.

You need a time out for serious.
hollyxmas
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Jonas did say he overreacted after yelling at Daniel.
I'm guessing Brees disapperence reminds him of his still missing parents. He doesn't want another person he loves to be gone.

Jonas, I'm kinda worried about you. You've been under alot of stress.
I think you should try calming down a bit. You will find Bree. Smile
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I think your emotions are completely justified, and are giving you the drive you need to find Bree. There's nothing wrong with feeling sad and hurt.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed is absolutely correct!

Whiney Jonas is seriously getting more annoying then cocky Jonas was.

To Man up means to own up to your responsiblities and actions, Jonas. So quit blaming your faults on other people.

Oh sorry, that's right.. your a rich spoiled brat like that one chick Paris Hilton.. never had to man up to anything in your life...

or as my governor would call you, ''Girly-man''!
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rupaZer0 wrote:
Personally, I think your emotions are completely justified, and are giving you the drive you need to find Bree. There's nothing wrong with feeling sad and hurt.

and what about yelling, blaming and criticizing everyone else for something that was his fault, is there nothing wrong with that either... ms. hilton?

rich spoiled brats ftw! Laughing
HoOBS
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
rupaZer0 wrote:

and what about yelling, blaming and criticizing everyone else for something that was his fault, is there nothing wrong with that either... ms. hilton?

I object. I thought I sounded much more like a new age therapy brat than a rich spoiled brat. Razz

He acknowledged that it was wrong to yell at Daniel, so you can't get him for that one. Jonas, you're sorry about that stuff, right?
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rupaZer0 wrote:
LesterG wrote:
rupaZer0 wrote:

I object. I thought I sounded much more like a new age therapy brat than a rich spoiled brat. Razz

He acknowledged that it was wrong to yell at Daniel, so you can't get him for that one. Jonas, you're sorry about that stuff, right?

Laughing didn't mean to call you the rich spoiled brat, I ment jonas Razz but thanks for not taking offense Embarassed

I guess your right, I mean Jonas did acknowledge that he ''overreacted'' towards Daniel... just Quit hating on their relationship, jonas.. right now, you're the one sounding like the jealous fool...focus on what's more important!
HoOBS
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I'm hearing you guy say is that it was ok for Daniel and Sarah to give Jonas the job of policing Bree 24/7 even though they could see it was going to end up badly. What I hear is that it was Jonas' fault that he couldn't keep awake for three days in a row. Do you really want to say that?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
What I'm hearing you guy say is that it was ok for Daniel and Sarah to give Jonas the job of policing Bree 24/7 even though they could see it was going to end up badly. What I hear is that it was Jonas' fault that he couldn't keep awake for three days in a row. Do you really want to say that?

Susan, DB tried to help with the deprogramming with an approach that would have been more effective than what Jonas did, but Jonas would have none of it. He continued on as if the HoO programming hadn't happened at all, and he and Bree were in exactly the same circumstances as they were before she got into that Orderite car. Daniel didn't have a chance help. Jonas insisted on crowding Bree so that he could achieve his end...initiating a romantic relationship with Bree.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: