Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Man Up
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
What I'm hearing you guy say is that it was ok for Daniel and Sarah to give Jonas the job of policing Bree 24/7 even though they could see it was going to end up badly. What I hear is that it was Jonas' fault that he couldn't keep awake for three days in a row. Do you really want to say that?

No one ever told him to do that, he just became obsessed with it. DB and Sarah's only fault was taking advantage of it... but in no way did they tell him anything like " Dude, can you watch Bree, while we go make out over there? "

Jonas, you need to chill out on your accusations and get your head straightened.
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
sack36 wrote:
What I'm hearing you guy say is that it was ok for Daniel and Sarah to give Jonas the job of policing Bree 24/7 even though they could see it was going to end up badly. What I hear is that it was Jonas' fault that he couldn't keep awake for three days in a row. Do you really want to say that?

Susan, DB tried to help with the deprogramming with an approach that would have been more effective than what Jonas did, but Jonas would have none of it. He continued on as if the HoO programming hadn't happened at all, and he and Bree were in exactly the same circumstances as they were before she got into that Orderite car. Daniel didn't have a chance help. Jonas insisted on crowding Bree so that he could achieve his end...initiating a romantic relationship with Bree.

I'm not saying it wouldn't have been difficult to keep Jonas on keel, Juli, but Daniel didn't even try. The deprogramming that Daniel was trying was to berate her and her belief system. When has that been effective on anybody?

Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, what we're saying is that while DB should have maybe tried a little harder to get through to her than he did, Jonas didn't exactly help matters. If Jonas had just listened to Daniel, it could have worked out pretty well, sort of a good cop/bad cop routine.

But oh of course being the bad cop is just such a negative and ineffective thing, and of course Jonas knows how to handle the situation best. Rolling Eyes

So, what you're saying is the best handling of the situation was the missionary method Jonas ended up using?
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
So, what you're saying is the best handling of the situation was the missionary method Jonas ended up using?

It sounds like you know quite a bit about what went on in that bedroom. More than the rest of us anyway.

Jonas, will you confirm or deny?
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a poster that gave a pretty comprehensive description of the deprogramming methods. If I could remember where I saw it I would surely tell. But she and her family pulled her brother from a cult and with the help of a professional, deprogrammed him. She said that according to the pros, treating the cult head normally, gently, and with genuine caring was the best method. She said that it would take months, not weeks and that the de-programmed person would never really be the same.

My point is, Esteed, Jonas' approach of wooing her was actually close to the right thing to do. With just a little more friend and a little less lover, he would have been close to getting her back as fully as possible. Daniel's accusatory tone was considered the worst possible thing to do, and would likely drive her back to the Order for good.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
There was a poster that gave a pretty comprehensive description of the deprogramming methods. If I could remember where I saw it I would surely tell. But she and her family pulled her brother from a cult and with the help of a professional, deprogrammed him. She said that according to the pros, treating the cult head normally, gently, and with genuine caring was the best method. She said that it would take months, not weeks and that the de-programmed person would never really be the same.

My point is, Esteed, Jonas' approach of wooing her was actually close to the right thing to do. With just a little more friend and a little less lover, he would have been close to getting her back as fully as possible. Daniel's accusatory tone was considered the worst possible thing to do, and would likely drive her back to the Order for good.

Mincartaugh?

Lurker wrote:
Esteed wrote:

It sounds like you know quite a bit about what went on in that bedroom. More than the rest of us anyway.

Jonas, will you confirm or deny?

Nevermind, Jonas. Sarah's taken care of it for us.

So ... confirmed then.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, sorry, didn't mean to give the impression that I actually knew what went on. Missionary is just, from what I understand, the position one uses when one is first starting. Thus I assumed that they went missionary.
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

removed

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:

Long time no see, Mincar. You seem to have been lurking. I hope you will continue posting.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
mincartaugh wrote:

Long time no see, Mincar. You seem to have been lurking. I hope you will continue posting.
It wasn't Ronin. I'd borrowed my brother's computer when I was over there the other day. I forgot to log out of his account. Sorry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: