Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lay off Jonas, Sarah.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Lay off Jonas, Sarah. Reply with quote

You know what Sarah. I completely disagree with what you say about love and sex. Just having sex all the time might be fun but that leads to a hollow existence. Feeling love like pain lets you know you are alive.

Now associating love with sex might take the "fun" out of it, but it does make it more special. I've had that is some of my most treasured memories.

I get that you don't want to have anything to do with love and marriage because your parents got divorced and blah, blah, blah. It happens so you need to get off this "Oh my standard to love and relationships has been ruined and I can't go on believing in it" (insert name for a male bovine fecal mater). People fall in love all the time and there are going to be times were their hearts get broken. Granted I have had my heart broken a few times myself. It is one of many reasons I have the screen name HeartofSorrow. But I wouldn't give up one of those memories of being in love with a woman (good or bad) for the world.

The whole point of love is having courage of expressing it to someone and hoping that the person you are showing it reciprocates. And the marriage is bad for your health thing. Are you joking? I sincerely hope the your curtains don’t match the carpeting or else you are nothing but a dumb blond. Get off this whole I’m a child of a broken home thing. I might not like Taylor but at least she is not acting like a such ball-buster when it comes to this.

Now I agree Jonas needs to start thinking about how to get Bree back, but, he does need to feel the pain he’s feeling in order to start healing. Not everyone is a cold heartless harlot like you. Sex might be fun, but it for some people it is physical repsetation of love, and obviously Jonas is one of those so back off. You bleach blond bimbo.

Last edited by HeartofSorrow on Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: Lay of Jonas, Sarah. Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
Not everyone is a cold heartless harlot like you.

A vlog clearly based on an unpleasant emotional history implies she's incapable of feeling emotion? Confused.

Anyway, Sarah, whether the last part of HoS' post really made sense or no, the spirit of his message is accurate. Don't let the bad experiences you've witnessed and experienced keep you — or Daniel — from having something wonderful.

Loving someone is the scariest thing you can do, yes, but it's also the most rewarding. I know you must care for DB and he must care for you, so don't cut yourself off from him now that you're getting close.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to look up the word harlot, Lurker. Then you might get what I was implying when I said that.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
You might want to look up the word harlot, Lurker. Then you might get what I was implying when I said that.

Uh ... I didn't say anything about your use of the word. I only mentioned the "cold heartless" part.

As far as it goes, the definition of "harlot" is a woman who has sex for money, so I'm not sure why you'd suggest I look the word up. That said, I understood the context in which you were using it and said nothing about it.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorrow, Sarah's trying to help Jonas, in her own way. She may not be coddling the guy (and after what he did, he shouldn't be coddled) but she's trying to make him snap out of this mopey stage so he can actually think rationally. If you can't recognize that, you have the problem, not Sarah.

Sarah. About love. It's a big word with a lot of meanings. You can say you love cheese. You can say you love the Silent Hill game series. You can say you love your cell phone provider...though I'm not sure whether anyone can actually say that truthfully. You can love books, you can love a philosophy, you can love wholly fictional characters.

As an aspiring writer, one of the things I struggled with as I grew and developed was the word love. It has such a wide use, often meaning basically, "dude, that movie was cool" instead of the concept of massive feeling and dedication to the person you say you love. Families love, not without dysfunction, but they do. Even that love is different than the romantic love one finds with that one special person. True love is intensely hard to find. It is terrifying. You have to open yourself up completely to the other person or you won't ever find it. Leaving yourself vulnerable like that is something that absolutely no one likes.

The joy of it is when you open yourself like that, and the other person, instead of breaking you, takes you and makes you feel even more safe and secure. This love is poorly expressed in merely the word itself. The meaning you attach to it, the memories and experiences it recalls, those are the things that truly define love. It is the most terrifying thing in the world, but the biggest risk also comes with the biggest reward. You've heard the phrase "you have to spend money to make money"? It's like that. You have to take the risk of opening yourself up if you ever want to find love.

For a guy who can say this better than me, go here: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/1999/02/17
FeministPsych
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely agree with Esteed that you were trying to help, Sarah. It's true that in order for him to help you guys and Bree, he probably needs to be more rational.

Also, I find the typo in the subject line for this post hilarious. I guess the "lay OF Jonas" really is what we are talking about here. Wink
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... Sarah haters FtL! lol

Jonas did NOT have sex with Sarah and it's not a sex-tape titled the Lay of Jonas,Sarah....

oh man... yea I guess this latest vlog really shows your TRUE COLORS, Sarah... you cold heartless hooker... Laughing

oh please... Jonas was the type who wanted his first time to be all about the hype it's brought out to be right, Sarah? He put all his hopes and dreams into his first lay and he gave his virgin self to Bree... and now he's all clingy...

I know your just trying to let him know that sometimes these things happen and there is no way Jonas is going to understand other then this direct way...

basically if you sugarcoat it and beat around the bush.. he'ld never get the point... so another GJ from me Sarah Wink
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys we don't know Jonas did or didn't have sex with her. Also what ticked me off about Sarah's video was how she was laying into about falling in love. Ofcourse they need to Jonas to think clearly, but, they should give him a week, week and half tops to get back in to something that resimbles the right frame of mind considering the current situation.

Besides we all know Jonas was on the edge of a mental breakdown via a private transmission back when they kiddnapped Julie. Before this whole Bree mess started. They need to back off him for a little while before trying to rebuild him back to the person he once was. It takes time. Granted time is against them at the moment but they can use some of what time they do have and let Jonas refocus himself before trying to whip him into shape. At the very least Daniel should understand this because of Alex.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, Sarah, rip into him. Jonas totally deserves it.
apocalypse46
Lonely Fan

Location: where ever you see sarah you see me hiding in the background

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with sarah on the marraige being bad for your health. it can lead to stress. (the wife being the stress) and Jonas had it coming to him be's been being like alittle bitch lately making jokes and making out with bree and having sex with bree isnt reprograming her its taking advantage of her
The
Apocalypse

Spencer must be kicked from the show!!!!!!
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apocalypse46 wrote:
Jonas had it coming to him be's been being like alittle bitch lately making jokes and making out with bree and having sex with bree isnt reprograming her its taking advantage of her

You seriously think that Jonas took advantage of Bree?
Bree left him.
The only think Jonas is quilty of is having genuine feelings for someone, which is something Sarah apperently can't do. True he let those feelings get in the way, but at least he was trying to help her, not scratching under her chin and treating her like a animal.
My LG15 Vid
apocalypse46
Lonely Fan

Location: where ever you see sarah you see me hiding in the background

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:
apocalypse46 wrote:
Jonas had it coming to him be's been being like alittle bitch lately making jokes and making out with bree and having sex with bree isnt reprograming her its taking advantage of her

Bree left him.
The only think Jonas is quilty of is having genuine feelings for someone, which is something Sarah apperently can't do. True he let those feelings get in the way, but at least he was trying to help her, not scratching under her chin and treating her like a animal.

so your saying being treated like a sex toy is better then being treated like an animal? they both sound pretty bad to me but if they just let DB handle it then it might be atleast alittle better
The
Apocalypse

Spencer must be kicked from the show!!!!!!
Mystico
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:
apocalypse46 wrote:

Bree left him.

I say this next part as if I agree with your ideas about Sarah(which I don't)

There is no difference in outcomes between indifference and incompetence. Sarah wasn't that interested in helping Bree out. She just messed around and Bree didn't get better. Jonas was obsessed with helping Bree. He tried to help Bree and she still didn't get better. It doesn't matter that Jonas wanted it more than anything in the world. He was screwing up, was told he was screwing up, and still kept on. Their intentions may have been different but the outcomes were the same.

Proud member:
Lurker Fan Club
DB Fan Club
Sarah Fan Club
The Daniel-Sarah Romance Promotion Force
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah you need to give jonas a big HARD kick in the ass. beat him up!
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YALL, WE DON'T -I REPEAT- DON'T KNOW IF JONAS WENT ALL THE WAY WITH BREE!!! All we know for certain is that he kissed her. They only went to first base. Sure we saw him topless in the very video Bree disappeared but still it doesn't mean a damn thing. I could exit my brother and his wife’s room without a shirt and that won't mean I had sex with my sister-in-law. Not like I would touch that walking skeleton with a ten foot pole in the first place. Besides Sarah is obsessed with sex. Really how many girls actually double click their mouse on a washing machine?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: