Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OT incest discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
I see this easily going to Shitsville from here, so perhaps a step in the right direction would be an explanation of what you mean when you say you think it shouldn't be accepted. Perhaps what you mean isn't as potent as what the word would imply?

well, let me start by saying, that i don't judge people because they do something i think is wrong. i have plenty or friends that are gay, bisexual, or whatever else. i believe that they're just as much a human being, and deserve to be treated with every bit of respect.

but i do believe it's wrong to be in an incestuous relationship because of Leviticus 18. I'm a Christian, so i base my life on the bible, and i try not to do anything God tells me not to and Leviticus 18 tells me what is acceptable in God's eyes, or rather, what isn't acceptable.

Like i said, i don't judge anyone because of the choices they make, and my views on that person won't change, but i believe it's wrong.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me see if I understand.

In other words, just as some people think abortion is a terrible thing yet also feel that there are times when a woman and her mate (or her and her doctor, or her and whoever) should be able to make that choice, you'd say you don't agree with these kinds of relationships, but if that's what someone wants to do you're not going to suggest we go all Auschwitz on them?

If I understand that correctly, then that sounds like a perfectly reasonable and moderate position. To me, it's essentially as much a virtue to accept others and wish them all the same happiness as yourself even when you don't agree with them as it is to wholeheartedly approve (perhaps more so in a lot of ways).
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Let me see if I understand.

In other words, just as some people think abortion is a terrible thing yet also feel that there are times when a woman and her mate (or her and her doctor, or her and whoever) should be able to make that choice, you'd say you don't agree with these kinds of relationships, but if that's what someone wants to do you're not going to suggest we go all Auschwitz on them?

If I understand that correctly, then that sounds like a perfectaly reasonable and moderate position. There's certainly things people commonly do that I don't approve of yet feel they should be allowed to do if it's their thing.

that's partly it, but, for example: abortion, i don't believe the woman should have the choice to decide because i believe that once the baby is conceived, it's no longer her body anymore. It's the baby's too.

No, I don't believe that deciding a person is lower than anyone else is right, especially if it is because they choose to be gay, etc... but i wouldn't just sit by and say "who am i to stop you?" i'm definitely more conservative in that area.
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone kill this fucking thread.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah...it's really going nowhere.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if everyone's not going to agree, I don't see any reason that this thread needs to be locked or removed. If it happened, it would just be due to the subject matter. That would be atrocious. This has been a largely calm discussion as far as I can see.
HazelButtercup
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it. This has been almost as entertaining as the vids. And I agree with Lurker- it has been a largely calm discussion. Whether everyone agrees or not, I think this is a very intelligent group.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
What I am trying to say is that it could be handled well. If they are related they will probably freak out at first. But that doesn't mean that it can't happen.

A real life example. Not actually related but a friend of mine fell in love with his stepmothers daughter, as most of you can understand he got a lot of resistance from everyone around him when he decided to sleep with the girl. However, they were really in love and true love is hard to stop.

If I'm reading you right, this isn't an incestuous relationship. The two were in no way genetically linked. In order for it to be incest, you have to be blood related.

I would like to add that when I give my opinion on this forum, I am not asking anyone else to believe as I believe or do what I do or think what I think. Instead, I am asking them to respect that this is the way I think, and I don't want to be berated for my opinion. Weather it be about incest or rape or sexual preference, I want to hear other's views. How else can I learn about my fellow human?
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incest:

Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.

Last edited by longlostposter on Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Incest:

Every emoticon there but the one on the far left is going to need to one of these now:

And you're still going to have to make sure he does this:

longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading this thread has seriously effected me. Many people I respect have posted opinions here that I find appalling and sickening. I wish I'd never laid eyes on this thread.
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Reading this thread has seriously effected me. Many people I respect have posted opinions here that I find appalling and sickening. I wish I'd never laid eyes on this thread.

actually, i love things like this. it gives me a chance to share my opinion. Surprised

maybe you could explain to us why you think the way you do instead of just saying you believe a certain way, without any reason.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pandababy wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

actually, i love things like this. it gives me a chance to share my opinion. Surprised

maybe you could explain to us why you think the way you do instead of just saying you believe a certain way, without any reason.

Sure, I'll explain...sex between people who were incubated in the same uterus is disgusting. Sex with the the person who's semen you were created from, or with the person who's uterus you were incubated in, is disgusting.
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
pandababy wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

Sure, I'll explain...sex between people who were incubated in the same uterus is disgusting. Sex with the the person who's semen you were created from, or with the person who's uterus you were incubated in, is disgusting.

agreed! it's absolutely sick.
thanks for your input btw.
Smile
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're very welcome, and I'm glad you agree.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: