Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Save Veronica Mars!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
angie_pants
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Save Veronica Mars! Reply with quote

i remember in one thread there was talk about how sarah is somewhat like veronica mars, a strong female character.

the show is rumored cancelled, but an official announcement has yet to be made. an official announcement will be made on friday.

this is such a great show. its almost as addictive as lonelycrack! it is a well-thought out drama with a strong female solving mysteries. i mean she carries a tazer! it had had lots of critical acclaim and a large cult following. sound like another series we know! Wink
and it 6365365 times better than the farm reality show the cw plans to run in the fall of the pussycat dolls show!

so heres the deal: http://www.saveveronicamars.tv/ has raised money and mars bars to send to the producers. the deadline for that has passed, but there is something you can do!

the website has asked everyone to buy the last episode "the bitch is back" today on itunes. it only costs $1.99. if you click the link on http://www.saveveronicamars.tv/ and get to itunes through the website, they will buy an extra episode for every 20 episodes bought. if you can't get there through the website just go to itunes and buy the episode there. its numbers that count!

i bought the episode this morning and it was not even on the itunes list for the day, now it is 15th on the itunes list! the cw has yet to announce an official decision, so maybe this will bring it back. look what happened with jehrico. fans do have say!

so if you love this show or even have $1.99 to spare, buy the episode today ! if you do, i'll have your firstborn child! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was pretty sure that it was officially cancelled, and as much as I liked the show, I will not spend money to save it (even two dollars). I'd like to see a TV movie or miniseries, though, to see what happened to Veronica's dad. But even if that doesn't happen, as sad as the series' ending was, Veronica finally learned that she can't always get away with breaking the law. That, and her father won't always be around to save her.
angie_pants
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i know. all signs look like its cancelled, but they'e going to announce it officially on friday. but i figure any little bit helps right? but $2 isnt going to kill me

i would love to see some kind of conclusion. the season felt very unfinished because it wasnt meant as a season finale.

i just want to cling to whatever little hope i have!
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that show, I't will be sad to see it go...

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: