Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fun
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
hella
Casual Observer


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 99

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: fun Reply with quote

this has probably been brought up, but that word seems important...the hymn of one is fun...and sarah saying it like how many times in the new video? even spelling it out...lots of emphasis on the word fun lately.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan


Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 619
Location: the Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Sarah using the word fun for sex, if we substitute the word fun for the HoO is fun sentence with sex it'll read

The Hymn of One is SEX

That's a weird kind of cult...


However I see what you mean, however I don't think that it means anything. Since the sources (Sarah and that HoO person) don't seem to be connected at all. Unless you think Sarah is with the order, but that's already discussed somewhere else.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TOSG
Devoted Fan


Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Posts: 651

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, according to Carl, The Hymn of One is fun.

And according to Sarah, Sex is fun.

Thus, as brightsilence pointed out, by the transitive property, The Hymn of One is sex.

Taking this further, by the reflexive property, Sex is the Hymn of One.

QED.

Thus, since Bree just had sex, she is therefore with the Hymn of One.



(Wow, I'm ashamed at the math nerdery I displayed right there)
_________________
I'm canon; the Creators just don't know it yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Luminous
Thor's Hammer


Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 1359
Location: Facility J

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
Well, according to Carl, The Hymn of One is fun.

And according to Sarah, Sex is fun.

Thus, as brightsilence pointed out, by the transitive property, The Hymn of One is sex.

Taking this further, by the reflexive property, Sex is the Hymn of One.

QED.

Thus, since Bree just had sex, she is therefore with the Hymn of One.



(Wow, I'm ashamed at the math nerdery I displayed right there)



Quoting myself from the video discussion thread, where I drew a similar corollary:

Luminous wrote:
So let me get this straight -

The Hymn of One is fun.

Sarah seems to like having fun - pretty much anywhere and everywhere.

That must mean Sarah is a HoO!


I think we may be onto something. Laughing
_________________
You made a wise choice, Bree.
There's no place like home.
Click to watch: The Ice Princess
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Elizabeth
Suspiciously Absent


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 17
Location: Western New York

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could have something to do with the whole purity debate. Maybe the hymn of one meant for the Scooby doo team to take Bree back. I mean the information was under the blue stone and obviously bree didnít want to get away she's all brainwash.

The hymn of one wanted her to get with Jonas? I mean he is totally in the bloodline-ness.
_________________
So Jonas tell all. Does Bree really kiss like a fish? (fooseball episode)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
trainer101
Moderator Manager


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 2671
Location: Wasting away again ILLUMINATIVILLE...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
The Hymn of One is SEX

That's a weird kind of cult...
Which I want to join... RIGHT NOW!
_________________
It's STILL all connected...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent


Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 2094
Location: Boston

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ORGY PORGY.
_________________
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
-- V For Vendetta <3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Posts: 263

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i actually just read an article is a magzine about a cult (the family..?) where the young children were forced to do everything sexual except have sex until they came of age..
and sometimes, young girls and boys would be choosen to live with the leader in his house and be his own personal 'toys'

also, on his birthday every year, young girls were encouraged to make strip tease videos to send to the leader.
(this would be easier if i could remember his name)

but..
it made sense before i wrote it, now ive lost my train of thought..
may someone could make the connection for me..? if i had one..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deagol
Thor's Hammer


Joined: 28 Oct 2006
Posts: 1068
Location: No, not here.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
Well, according to Carl, The Hymn of One is fun.

And according to Sarah, Sex is fun.

Thus, as brightsilence pointed out, by the transitive property, The Hymn of One is sex.

Taking this further, by the reflexive property, Sex is the Hymn of One.

QED.

Thus, since Bree just had sex, she is therefore with the Hymn of One.



(Wow, I'm ashamed at the math nerdery I displayed right there)

Sorry TOSG, but your syllogism is flawed. Razz

My dog is a mammal
My wife is a mammal
Therefore, my wife is my dog (or rather, my bitch Very Happy)

/me aint ashamed of trumping your math nerdery anytime Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Posts: 263

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
TOSG wrote:
Well, according to Carl, The Hymn of One is fun.

And according to Sarah, Sex is fun.

Thus, as brightsilence pointed out, by the transitive property, The Hymn of One is sex.

Taking this further, by the reflexive property, Sex is the Hymn of One.

QED.

Thus, since Bree just had sex, she is therefore with the Hymn of One.



(Wow, I'm ashamed at the math nerdery I displayed right there)

Sorry TOSG, but your syllogism is flawed. Razz

My dog is a mammal
My wife is a mammal
Therefore, my wife is my dog (or rather, my bitch Very Happy)

/me aint ashamed of trumping your math nerdery anytime Wink


i applaud the math nerdy-ness displayed here.
and i am somewhat scared that i actually understand it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 354
Location: On An Island By The Beach, California

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

staticmorning wrote:
deagol wrote:
TOSG wrote:
Well, according to Carl, The Hymn of One is fun.

And according to Sarah, Sex is fun.

Thus, as brightsilence pointed out, by the transitive property, The Hymn of One is sex.

Taking this further, by the reflexive property, Sex is the Hymn of One.

QED.

Thus, since Bree just had sex, she is therefore with the Hymn of One.



(Wow, I'm ashamed at the math nerdery I displayed right there)

Sorry TOSG, but your syllogism is flawed. Razz

My dog is a mammal
My wife is a mammal
Therefore, my wife is my dog (or rather, my bitch Very Happy)

/me aint ashamed of trumping your math nerdery anytime Wink


i applaud the math nerdy-ness displayed here.
and i am somewhat scared that i actually understand it.



lol u and me both : / ......but yeah i def think its something.......after all u guyz are right FUN is coming up a lot, and we all know the creators dont just throw stuff out there for FUN lol, it all has a meaning Rolling Eyes which we sadleeee dont know as of right now Rolling Eyes
_________________
~Dont worry, ill b there to give u an exercism if he attempts anything..or makes u fall in love with him
~ok just make sure that i get a kiss first
~wait one from me or him?!?!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kellylen
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 21 Nov 2006
Posts: 2823
Location: New Jersey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what if the ceremony is having sex.

ive thought about it before but the whole blood thing doesnt really make sense
_________________
-Kelly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 354
Location: On An Island By The Beach, California

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
what if the ceremony is having sex.

ive thought about it before but the whole blood thing doesnt really make sense


thats wht i thought in the begining when i heard that they had to be *pure* for doing it, but i thoguht it was kinda out there and there were going to be people there, and yeah thats kind twisted, even for lg 15 : /
_________________
~Dont worry, ill b there to give u an exercism if he attempts anything..or makes u fall in love with him
~ok just make sure that i get a kiss first
~wait one from me or him?!?!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Posts: 263

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
kellylen wrote:
what if the ceremony is having sex.

ive thought about it before but the whole blood thing doesnt really make sense


thats wht i thought in the begining when i heard that they had to be *pure* for doing it, but i thoguht it was kinda out there and there were going to be people there, and yeah thats kind twisted, even for lg 15 : /


we dont know for sure how ''pure'' they have to be. Bree broke her purity bond wayyy back when she snuck out of her house to go to the party with daniel (remember when it was that innocent?) so.. i think the purity bond isnt that important to the ceremony..
thats just my opinion though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NattyFreund
Suspiciously Absent


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: The Family Reply with quote

You're wrong about the Family. I know these people. My brother is in the group. The leader was weird back in the '70's and '80's and, personally I wouldn't have put much past him, but he's dead now and now one seems to know where his wife is. Things have settled down. Besides, that's what was happening with the leader on a personal level...not the whole group. My 24 year old neice grew up in the Family, is no longer part of it, but swears that she was never treated in that manner.

staticmorning wrote:
i actually just read an article is a magzine about a cult (the family..?) where the young children were forced to do everything sexual except have sex until they came of age..
and sometimes, young girls and boys would be choosen to live with the leader in his house and be his own personal 'toys'

also, on his birthday every year, young girls were encouraged to make strip tease videos to send to the leader.
(this would be easier if i could remember his name)

but..
it made sense before i wrote it, now ive lost my train of thought..
may someone could make the connection for me..? if i had one..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP