Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing Taylor video found!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where did this video come from? If the creators didn't realese it?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:

remember that time a couple of months ago that someone "stumbled" on the Lonelygirl15 Hymn Of One web site index? And they found teh lsit of the videos with different titles?
This is the only video on that list that didn't get uploaded.

It wasn't an ingame thing, it was jsut the creators screwing up and forgeting to lock down their web site. In the end, I'm guessing they choose not to release this video because then it would have looked even more sloppy and messy.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:

A link to it was posted on the HoO website by mistake, along with videos that we have seen (but with early working titles). Someone downloaded it and posted on YT earlier then took it down, probably because of intervention by the C's.
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:

The HoO website had a repository of videos on it that was found by a user back in late April. It was pretty easy to find because the directory listings were left unprotected. Basically, it means that they left a folder open for everyone on the web to see.

In that folder, there were lots of recent BDJ videos, and all of Taylor's videos up to that point, including this one. I'm pretty sure this one was the only one we hadn't seen yet. The video itself is nothing. At the time, though, it seemed really unusual that the HoO would have Taylor's videos on their website (in game).

Word got out kind of quick and the "hole" was patched in about an hour...and the threads were mostly deleted. The only thing left of it is here:

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9446

So, out-of-game, it apparently was never intended to be found and not part of the story. It's all in how you look at it, I suppose. In-game, it can have lots of ramifications to the story. Out of game, it's just a simple goof up on the C's part.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
I can't watch this video right now b/c I'm at work, but let me write something up that might have happened with this video...

Maybe they decided not to post this video because it went along with a storyline that ended up not happening. Remember how the creators told us that someone else was supposed to play the new girl, but the actress dropped out at the last moment so they had to rewrite things?

I bet Sam was supposed to be the new girl. The actress playing her dropped out and they decided to switch it around and make Jules the new girl. That would be why Taylor orginally started talking about her best friend Sam, then as soon as Jules came along she completely dropped the subject and never mentioned her ever again.

actually amanda confirmed it that the character to play jules backed out at the last minute and that is why her sister was jules.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
Libra wrote:
I can't watch this video right now b/c I'm at work, but let me write something up that might have happened with this video...

Maybe they decided not to post this video because it went along with a storyline that ended up not happening. Remember how the creators told us that someone else was supposed to play the new girl, but the actress dropped out at the last moment so they had to rewrite things?

I bet Sam was supposed to be the new girl. The actress playing her dropped out and they decided to switch it around and make Jules the new girl. That would be why Taylor orginally started talking about her best friend Sam, then as soon as Jules came along she completely dropped the subject and never mentioned her ever again.

actually amanda confirmed it that the character to play jules backed out at the last minute and that is why her sister was jules.

I don't think that's necessarily what Amanda indicated. She just said that they had an actor not come through for them and they then decided to use the vids of Shannon playing Jules (which had already been filmed).

So it could very well be that the original "new girl" was intended to be Sam, but then Jules filled the void. That's actually been my belief for a while now.
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
kellylen wrote:
Libra wrote:

I don't think that's necessarily what Amanda indicated. She just said that they had an actor not come through for them and they then decided to use the vids of Shannon playing Jules (which had already been filmed).

So it could very well be that the original "new girl" was intended to be Sam, but then Jules filled the void. That's actually been my belief for a while now.

Took the words out of my mouth.

That's the scenario that I had in mind, too.
hockeygurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember someone saying something about seeing a vid w/Taylor and Sarah at the time these were leaked out... before Sarah was on yet... everyone who managed to see them was really good about not spilling anything. So there were a few and who knows what was used and what was in process anyway?

I think this missing video is cute, whether it's useful for the story or not. Becki's a versatile actor.

I'm not saying this just because I'm a member of her fan club, but because it's true. Very Happy

Yep, that's Taylor of course! Very Happy
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
actually this is one of the videos that was found when the LG index was found off of the Hymn of One web site.

It's not the "missing" video...they just didn't upload it at all after that incident.

Does that mean that there actually is a "missing" video. Like one that is specifically missing? And not just one that isn't there.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
actually this is one of the videos that was found when the LG index was found off of the Hymn of One web site.

It's not the "missing" video...they just didn't upload it at all after that incident.

Does that mean that there actually is a "missing" video. Like one that is specifically missing? And not just one that isn't there.

i am not aware of any "missing" videos other than this unreleased taylor one. there was one video -- No Trespassing, the one where they case out julia's house, where at least one person watched a longer version of the video when it was 1st released, then pulled for a short version. details at lgpedia here in the "two versions" section: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=No_Trespassing
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Luminous wrote:
Whatever happened to that girl Sam?
I ate her.

That's my line! I say it all the time! Not here, but come on! lol.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

no it just means this video wasn't missing at all. And it wasn't a ploy by the HoO. It was just one of the creators bigger eff ups.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: