Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This should go without saying...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dlruss0216 wrote:
ravensgrace wrote:
Silicon found their information in an "anonymous" comment posted on tmz.com, which is the only reason they found Jessica Rose.

Interesting info Raven, as I never knew this. Do you have a link to the specific page at TMZ? I must have totally missed this too, since I check out TMZ every day for the good celeb trash stuff Wink

Actually, tmz deleted the comment after the fact. (Even more suspicious? Yep!) However, you can still find a link to the tmz article in the Silicon article, or it's comments.
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
surfrider777
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: New to the Forums and CiW Reply with quote

I first saw a random video of lonelygirl15 one day while looking around on Youtube, and thought she was WAY adorible(she has the personality I find the most atractive), but never really followed her story becuse it was still new. Then, I read an article on how it was fake and a story line created(not a real girl), I watched all the LG15 videos and was hooked. I love the story line and where it is going, its kinda like a little soap opera with a lot of mystery.

I came across the Cassieiswatching, Alternate Reality Game(first time Ive heard anything about ARG). Its sounds pretty interesting. I dont know if the "puppetmaster" is a independent person or someone invovled with LG15, dont really care. I have my own speculations as to who it is, but I will not post it, I dont want to give out false information or ruin it for others or be flamed as a troll. Since I live in Florida and can not be personally involved in the hunt for clues, the game will be a little lacking to me(atleast on a personal level), but if I come up with anything I might post it if it has not been addressed. Plus, because of my work(Im a legal assistant) and school(pre-law) I will not have a lot of time to really focus on it. But I really due wish I could live where this is all taking place because the idea of going on hunts for clues sounds like HELLA fun. Plus the swiming hole where the first one takes place looks like a SWEET place to hike.

I do like the idea of the LG15 line could possiblly be the telling of a story of an actual girl(Ive seen speculations) and the idea the Bree has a split personallity(kinda like Fight Club and a Beautiful Mind).

I am sorry for the long post. Just wanted to tell you my deal. I wish yall the best of luck. I am very interested how this will all unfold. And as I said, if I come up with anything solid Ill post it.
Peace
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: This should go without saying... Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
... but if CiW decides to post a new video that features "Bree's House" or neighborhood, I implore all of you to not participate in any dead drop hunt that might be stationed there. If CiW is associated with the Creators, or if governed by ethical puppet masters, I doubt this will happen; but if it does, please show discretion.

Great post, twainiak! I agree wholeheartedy.

We don't want anyone running a fowl of the Law, so definitely if there is a clue dropped in Bree's house or neighbor hood, don't just drop everything to go.

Stake out the location first from a safe distance, and use DISCRETION, as twainiak said, so that you are not found out. Sometimes the things we do for clues are, shall we say, not of the "legal" variety, and I say don't doanything illegle, but be careful snooping around someones house even if it is a house that is used for the Lovelygirl15 Roll-playing game.

Let's have fun but let's be CAREFUL out there, I would hate for anyone to have to answer a summans for B&E or Tresspassing!

Here's an idea - go at night, and wear DARK clothing, nothing loose fitting so it is not caught on a fence or anything if you have to evade danger!

This SHOULD go without saying but it's better we say this up front and protect everyone.
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, Scout and Jem. I told you -- stay away from the Radley house.
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Laughing
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: