Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sarah's True feelings...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rupaZer0 wrote:
onsweetavenue wrote:
apocalypse46 wrote:
Shocked my future wife has not showered with DB. as for the washing machine she was talking about in the last vid made me curious Wink
haha, the washer has got to be one of the most expensive vibrator around, but at least it's multifunctional. uneven loads = F U N.

I was cracking up when she went to the laundry room. Reminds me of the scene in Scrubs where Eliot goes to the laundry room and makes the load TOO uneven and it pushes her right off. Smile

PS - the only cold hearted one was JOnas. OKay I will let him rant and be an ass to Sara and Daniel and be understanding about that, but it was CLEAR why sara has a casual view of sex (parents) and he with his own mommy/daddy issues (albeit entirely different issues, but issues nonetheless) should have been able to realize how impressionable events involving your parents can be.

I don't see why Sarah's parents' divorce would have been the first thing he thought of when she was mean to him. And I don't think her pain makes her nastiness justified.
Jonas was mad at Sarah's last video which specifically mentions her parents and how hard her parents have been on her. So it isn't too hard to figure that it had an impressoin on her.

He's been a consistantly nasty to her - and it's understandable - when they were hiking and stuff - it hasn't been Sarah until that last video which was the primary subject of the leter.

And with as much as Jonas likes to talk about feelings and analyze things about his own parents (especially around bree's father's death) you'd think he'd be able to connect why she felt that way with her parents, especially since she specifically mentioned her parents in the video.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: