Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JamieGilmour "Cardinal" [6/14/07]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamieGilmour
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: JamieGilmour "Cardinal" [6/14/07] Reply with quote

http://one.revver.com/watch/301003

It's 12:00 A.M here so that is why I put the 14th.

Near the end, the camera cuts away. I noticed it uploads and processes a LOT quicker when I leave it as MPG file so I didn't edit it. Editing it makes a wmv file and that slows the processing down tremendously.

I'm sitting here waiting for this to process before I submit so I'm going to test to see if thumbnail links work for my other videos...

Nope...lol

lalalalala

getting very sleeepy

be right back. you won't know I left and you won't know I was here, til you read this which may be in 10 hours....lalala actually I'm pretty sure it'll be like 10 hours...I'm thirsty....

Crying or Very sad This is taking forever....so I'll talk about my animals.

I have:

20 guinea pigs
1 bunny
1 spoiled dog

3 raccoons that visit every night and sometimes one will come in the morning. I think raccoons are so cute!! One fell off the steps because he was trying to stay far away from the glass door where I had the camera pointing at him. That vid is on youtube and I'll upload it tomorrow because I'm thinking it will be agony waiting for two vids to process.

I have squirrels galore and I LOVE them.

I don't have squirrels. They are just here because I feed them. lol

Now the biggest pride is from having 7 gopher tortoise burrows in the yard which house rattlesnakes and indigo snakes and many snakes as well as ugh spiders but I'm not about to list that cuz I will go crazy and night time is not the time to talk about those things. I will have nightmares.

I have yet to get a good quality video of a male gopher tortoise having sex with a female, but I have plenty where either the female is running back to her burrow and/or the male is running for a female. Those things move fast when they are on a mission. Did you know that gopher tortoises have no teeth? yup They are a threatened (not quite endangered) species and according to the law here, we cannot touch them, but people kill them by running over them...dogs kill them by flipping them over on their back and if nobody flips them back over, they'll die. Sad sad. We try to attract gopher tortoises by planting the (I forgot the word) native? plants. They love apples and my dad will put apples at the tip of their burrows.

One of the tortoises laid her eggs a week ago and my dad got to witness it and he went on and on and on about it because he was excited. Now we have a rabbit hutch upside down to keep the animals from eating the eggs. I can't wait to see them when they are out and trust me....there will be videos. I only have pictures of the tortoise laying her eggs, but not any videos.

let me check for the cardinal video now.

Not quite ready.

So I love tortoises.

We have turkeys too. The most we've had in our yard at one time were 17. We have pictures, but they are ugly creatures in my opinion. I also take it very personal when they take off through the brush if I happen to walk past a window. One day, I was so offended that I yelled "FLEE AWAY....ROAR"and my dad thought I was being mean, but they would flee away anyway...why not tell them to flee. Those ugly beasts. I could NEVER kill them though. I just don't like them. I know that they are reacting because they are wild and stuff, but I have feelings!!! Sad hehe hmm let me check the cardinal vid again...

argh I started this at 11:50 pm my time and now it is 12:44 AM . I'll strike the comment in the very first sentence on this long post. lol

let me check again. Once this is ready I'll post the link at the end and at the beginning because this is probably going to fill up the whole screen.

http://one.revver.com/watch/301003
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very pretty, Jaime. Thanks much!

I just love these videos of yours. For some reason, they relax me and give me that warm, fuzzy feeling.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's wonderful, Jamie!

Once I start figuring out my video camera and, more, the editing software, I'll have to show off some of the critters around here. It's just...my learning curve and my software REALLY don't come together well! Laughing

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beautiful bird!
JamieGilmour
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
What a beautiful bird!

I finished uploading a new one of a female cardinal drinking water and I'm now uploading another one where one of our guinea pigs is getting a bath. I'm uploading a lot today so just click on my collection in my signature for the female cardinal until I am done and can make threads with each link.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieGilmour wrote:
Luminous wrote:
What a beautiful bird!

I finished uploading a new one of a female cardinal drinking water and I'm now uploading another one where one of our guinea pigs is getting a bath. I'm uploading a lot today so just click on my collection in my signature for the female cardinal until I am done and can make threads with each link.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep my eye on it.

You know Jamie, your collection would make a very nice educational web site. You should think about putting together an accompanying website with little tibits of information about all your creatures, and about your videography techniques for capturing them then link to your videos from your site. I think teachers and home schooling families would love it, as well as anyone who is interested in animals.
JamieGilmour
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know Jamie, your collection would make a very nice educational web site. You should think about putting together an accompanying website with little tibits of information about all your creatures, and about your videography techniques for capturing them then link to your videos from your site. I think teachers and home schooling families would love it, as well as anyone who is interested in animals.[/quote]

tell me if this works

http://www.jamiegilmour.net/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The FanFic Lobby All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: