Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas' emo-mail 06/13/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed also that sometimes sentences start and end weirdly, like when he puts a period before saying "right?" So I tried taking the first letter of each sentence:

i j i r t a i w t o c h t c o e u a a w i i i i n w y i o t i t

I tried to anagram it. All I found was TACHYON, TRAIT, and WAIT IT OUT, but nothing fit perfectly.

Here they are without spaces in case anyone wants to try with an anagram site for themselves: ijirtaiwtochtcoeuaawiiiinwyiotit
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tachyon!!!

nevermind..

I'm just really missing that era of lg15.

Those were fun times. And now, we get stupid videos about people having sex. Grr. What is this world coming to? When we cant even get some simple puzzles that involve days of hacking, decoding, and sending people off to public places at 330 am..
The best puzzle weve had so far was one that we couldn’t even solve bc it was meant ‘for jonas’ and we didn’t know about him going to a birthday party when he was little and couldn’t understand the phone call anyway.

sorry..
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still not sure whether or not Jonas actually sent this. One thing I asked myself is . . . why would he sign it "J"? Is there another character whose name starts with a J who could have sent it? What if this is a secret message from Jules? Is that even possible?
chippercat
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used compootr:

because the screenshot changed from the original for the vid and the word computer was not spelled correctly... thought maybe that was part of the clue....

maybe not

and I considered Call us to be possible because:

it just stood out very clearly... if Bree took off and Jonas followed, leaving behind instructions for contact it could make sense... if Taylor, Sarah or Daniel knew where or how to call them. (telephone towers were mentioned)... the last we know about Jonas is he was "locked in his room" sending out this e-mail.
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I noticed also that sometimes sentences start and end weirdly, like when he puts a period before saying "right?" So I tried taking the first letter of each sentence:

I tried to anagram it. All I found was TACHYON, TRAIT, and WAIT IT OUT, but nothing fit perfectly.

Here they are without spaces in case anyone wants to try with an anagram site for themselves: ijirtaiwtochtcoeuaawiiiinwyiotit

using those.. i found.
not away. wait without contact. j

but there were lots of extra letters..iiitocciiiiiter

mostly i's
but i almost went crazy figuring that out. so i figured id share it.
chippercat
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

staticmorning wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

using those.. i found.
not away. wait without contact. j

but there were lots of extra letters..iiitocciiiiiter

mostly i's
but i almost went crazy figuring that out. so i figured id share it.

Wow... maybe it is truly a "mixed message"... Jonas thinking one person would receive one message...

and others another message!

That could be a really cool plot twist.
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chippercat wrote:
Geez... I hope this is not a wild goose chase.

Words, letters in question...

and whos you nutz cops herselfff one sensinavity one compootr calluses wanna J B I

From these letters anagrammed you can definitely find ALL of these words with a few letters left over:

I can save Bree

Stop on woodpile

If you want to see

Call us

From Jonas

I thought perhaps the leftover letters corresponded to a phone #, but there were too many.

Maybe I am off in the words or letters that should be used (if this is even a real code).

Ok my brain hurts now and am hoping a new vid comes out soon to explain all of this away so I can stop obsessing over it, lol! Laughing

uh..

careful of choir, beast.
seventh woodpile.
come join us.

nynzlfssnnaunnostopsaway (and those are left over.. i kind of started getting a headache..)
but that doesnt make sense.. unless jonas meant this as a message for daniel and ran off to find bree and is going to keep her somewhere near the seventh woodpile..? idk.. im grasping at straws here..

ETA:
orr....
(this is probibly alll off but i feel special for actually making something out of it..)

careful of choir, beast
come join us in sundown hotel
safety’s novel now
nzsnppaays (phone number..?)

but once again.. he would have to have left, be talking to daniel, and there would have to be a sundown hotel close by..
but like i said.. i just feel all accomplished for makign something out of nothing..
MintyBeast
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chippercat wrote:
you know... I did not even try to add the DO NOT POST THIS into the equation...

No... must refrain.... brain still hurts.... must not obsess.

I'm gonna feel like a real tool when this turns out to be nothing... oh well. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Don't you know teh good ole days of lg15 where anything and everthing was a clue to be cracked? Laughing
&
Sarah Fan Club
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MintyBeast wrote:
chippercat wrote:

I'm gonna feel like a real tool when this turns out to be nothing... oh well. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Don't you know teh good ole days of lg15 where anything and everthing was a clue to be cracked? Laughing

and it would take the wonderful crackers we had about 40 minutes to decode an entire mystery.? even though it was decode this.. get a phone number.. call that.. name the songs.. figure out what they have in common.. get a new number.. call that.. yea.. but thats when they were worth cracking.. and actually existed
Tennafox
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um, I think the screen says com-pout-r not compuutr you know as in pout - boo woo for me..
MintyBeast
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

staticmorning wrote:
MintyBeast wrote:
chippercat wrote:

and it would take the wonderful crackers we had about 40 minutes to decode an entire mystery.? even though it was decode this.. get a phone number.. call that.. name the songs.. figure out what they have in common.. get a new number.. call that.. yea.. but thats when they were worth cracking.. and actually existed

yes there were things to crack, but people would devote entire threads and pages and pages of is that a light swtich or a watcher hanging on the wall? Does that meaningless everyday picture on the wall hold the key to the entire ceremony? You shoudl remember those times as well.
&
Sarah Fan Club
Elizabeth
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i would really appreciate it if from now one would you use please a little sensinavity when sharing information about me, daniel, bree and even your sister.

What's up with this sentence? He's yelling at Taylor as stated in the sentences fallowing it when it was Sarah that posted the video. What did Taylor do about sharing information about everyone?

My Train of Thoughts... Just for comment
I = Me
who's = Whose
Wanna = Want To
Nutz = Nuts (s)
Cops = Copes (e) (se
Herselfff = herself (ff) (seff)
Sensinavity = (Sensitivity) (seffna) or Seffti or Zeffti or Zeffna (Steffi?? as in Stephanie??)
One = On
Pne = One

maybe they want something The rest is just jumble.
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: More anagrams Reply with quote

I followed the model of using the clear mistakes in the email, plus the four capital letters to create an anagram. Following my hunch (which could still be wrong) that it was actually written by Jules, this is what I got.

I used:
sucks.and who's you nutz cops herselfff one use please sensinavity pne JBII

I found:

I can save Bree. Stock the woodpile. SNY (???) sizes.

- Jules

PS - Fun, fun, fun is a phony

The only thing that doesn't fit is "sny sizes" -- which I think is a little funny. There are no extra letters aside from this, though.
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow. but jules? how would she send a message.? and why would she really care to help TAAG at all.? unless its a set up. or shes actually going to come back into the story.
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait:

I can save Bree. Stock the woodpiles -- any sizes.

- Jules

PS - Fun, fun, fun is phony.

What do you think???!!!??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: