Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

taylors dad, bree's mum?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cittiecait
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: taylors dad, bree's mum? Reply with quote

taylor mentions that her dad is dating soemone new now and her mum is oing mad about it... it was bree's mum that got bree's dad into the hymn of one... anyone else think theres a chance bree's mum and taylors dad have got together bring bree's mum back into the story line and connecting taylor/sarah's family to the order???? just a random thought i just had!
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be crazy, wouldn't it?!
cittiecait
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just think it's plausible... and if bree's mum and taylors dad dont know about taylor being conected with the TAAG then she can be their girl on the inside!!!
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: taylors dad, bree's mum? Reply with quote

cittiecait wrote:
taylor mentions that her dad is dating soemone new now and her mum is oing mad about it... it was bree's mum that got bree's dad into the hymn of one... anyone else think theres a chance bree's mum and taylors dad have got together bring bree's mum back into the story line and connecting taylor/sarah's family to the order???? just a random thought i just had!

even if that was the case, wouldn't it be too soon for Bree's mom to move on from her dad who died not too long ago? unless they weren't really married or didn't really love eachother. If Taylor's dad is dating a member of the order, I would think it's Alex.
cittiecait
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's been 6 months since bree's dad died (my birthay) and people do move on slowly but surely. perhaps bree's mom is being used to get into the family to kidnap taylor to cause problems with the TAAG
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cittiecait wrote:
it's been 6 months since bree's dad died (my birthay) and people do move on slowly but surely. perhaps bree's mom is being used to get into the family to kidnap taylor to cause problems with the TAAG

really? wow it doesn't seem that long ago.
I'm not completley sure it's a smart idea on the writer's end to make every character related to or in the Order. After a certain point, it's just overkill and it leaves no way out for the characters in the sense that they could get out/beat the Order.

It's almost like the situation with "the others" on Lost. no one knows who's real, everyone's against everyone and so on. Something needs to happen. There's lots of lags with no forward motion at the moment
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so...
aboriginalgangster
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like the idea, but I can see it happening. Taylor makes a vlog and goes "Oh my god guys, you'll never believe it. That woman my dad's been dating is BREE'S MOM! What should I do?"

I agree, it would be overkill. It would also be a really contrived way to reintroduce Bree's mom back into the plot. If they are ever going to do that, I hope they're going to find a better way than that.
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really think there's any particular need to really reintroduce Bree's mom - obviously it'd be a good way to clear up some of the confusion relating to the Order but I think it'd be quite a strange way to do it, cause she's had such little impact anyway.
monet365
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The odds of Bree's mom going all the way to Texas and dating someone that just so happens to be the father of two girls that are connected to DBJ is incredibly slim. If Taylor and Sarah's dad was dating Bree's mom then they would have had to get together before Taylor and Sarah met with BDJ, and the two girls would have been told to meet and become friends with BDJ, which would mean that the two are part of the order. As was said earlier, that would just be overkill...
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is the most random thing ever...

lol.

I'm sorry..that was mean.

However connecting everybody like that is just too much for the head to believe.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: