Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Right Choice
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: The Right Choice Reply with quote

Bree,
I would like to be the first to congratulate you on your choice to rejoin your brothers and sisters at the Hymn of One. It is time to begin your true journey, and time to stop running from your one true destiny. I promise that you shall finally be able to hear the music in its purest form. Bree, everyone is so proud. I knew this day would come.

You were also right about your friends, it is time that they began their lives as well. Trust is not handled well by confused youth, a hard lesson to learn, but a lesson all the same. Jonas, Daniel and Sarah will be just fine so long as they no longer question and block your path. It seems that finally, this stressful conflict is coming to a resolution.

We are on our way Bree. We have always been on our way to you. Never doubt this. I never have. Finally, it is almost time for me to rest too. Thank you, Bree.

Love your sister,
xoxDanielle
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dearest Bree,

I, too, would like to congratulate you. It is truly wonderful to have a strong, intelligent sister like you with us in the Hymn of One. it is only understandable for one to be confused at this age, and choices naturally harder to make, but you have made such a good choice to return to us! Finally you understand that one must make sacrifices in order to find true happiness. You will not regret it.

Jonas and Daniel will be happy without you as well. People like them will never be able to understand us, and the friendships you have with them, as you have learned, are only finite and weak bonds compared to the unity found in the Hymn of One(!). We love you, sister. And we shall see you very soon.

Love,
Rose
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is lovely to once again have your company, Miss Rosie.

Do you see how strong our sisterhood will be? Do you Bree?
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, dearest Bree,

RIP.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not be distracted by those who offer you negative advise or tell you of an illfated future. Bree, these are the truely evil people. People who will not rest until they see you run off the face of this Earth!
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're an idiot, Bree.

This is the last time I ever write to you.

I hope you never come back.
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You made the right choice, Bree. You really must return home and face the truth of who you are. It's the only way you will ever truely be free.
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, wherever you go there will always be the ones who feel the need to shoot you down. Rest assured, this is not because you are a bad or 'stupid' person. You are a lovely and amazing being with so much potential. Their hatred comes from their lack of understanding. Pure happiness is so rare that they do not understand how achievable it actually is. We know better than that though, don't we Bree?
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it clearer now who has and will always be here for you?
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree... You made the wrong choice.

What are you doing? Daniel, Jonas, Sarah, Taylor... These people care about you. They love you, all in their own special way. They only want to help you.

You betrayed their trust. They know the truth.

Bree, would you like to know the truth?

Truth is, the Hymn of One is using you. They may say nice things, but they're not nice people. There is evidence--science, which you respect so much-- (see Jonas's and Daniel's videos) that the Order (and Hymn of One) is just using you.

They want you for a genetic trait you have. That is the only reason the Hymn of One cares about you. They don't love you. The Hymn of One doesn't want you. It wants your genetic traits.

Daniel, Jonas, Sarah, Taylor... They love you. They love you for who you are. They want to be with you.

Besides... Now, you are lost and alone. Daniel, Jonas, Sarah, and Taylor are all looking for you right now. The Hymn of One is not.
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rekidk wrote:
Bree... You made the wrong choice.

What are you doing? Daniel, Jonas, Sarah, Taylor... These people care about you. They love you, all in their own special way. They only want to help you.

You betrayed their trust. They know the truth.

Bree, would you like to know the truth?

Truth is, the Hymn of One is using you. They may say nice things, but they're not nice people. There is evidence--science, which you respect so much-- (see Jonas's and Daniel's videos) that the Order (and Hymn of One) is just using you.

They want you for a genetic trait you have. That is the only reason the Hymn of One cares about you. They don't love you. The Hymn of One doesn't want you. It wants your genetic traits.

Daniel, Jonas, Sarah, Taylor... They love you. They love you for who you are. They want to be with you.

Besides... Now, you are lost and alone. Daniel, Jonas, Sarah, and Taylor are all looking for you right now. The Hymn of One is not.
You speak out of ignorance. You know nothing about us.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, although my words don't carry the same weight as your sisters, I would like to congratulate you on your wise decision to return.
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperRad wrote:

That's because the Hymn of One shares nothing--they don't want people to know the truth!

You only support Bree's decision because it furthers the sick goals of the Order and it's recruiting branch filled with deceit, the Hymn of One.

Bree, don't let yourself be used. Siding with the Hymn of One is not the choice anyone wants you to make. Think about how hard your dad wanted to keep you away from the Hymn of One!

The only people that want you to side with the Hymn of One is the Hymn of One. They are using you.

There is no eternal song.

There is an eternal friendship--an eternal love. It is with Daniel, Jonas, Sarah, and Taylor. They love you for who you are, not because of your genetics.
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rekidk wrote:
SuperRad wrote:

That's because the Hymn of One shares nothing--they don't want people to know the truth!

You only support Bree's decision because it furthers the sick goals of the Order and it's recruiting branch filled with deceit, the Hymn of One.

Bree, don't let yourself be used. Siding with the Hymn of One is not the choice anyone wants you to make. Think about how hard your dad wanted to keep you away from the Hymn of One!

The only people that want you to side with the Hymn of One is the Hymn of One. They are using you.

There is no eternal song.

There is an eternal friendship--an eternal love. It is with Daniel, Jonas, Sarah, and Taylor. They love you for who you are, not because of your genetics.
We deceive no one. We simply prefer to keep our song to our brothers and sisters. Bree has no place taking this kind of advice from you. She knows far more about the Hymn of One and the eternal song than you do. I do not blame you for your misunderstanding, I simply wish that you would stop spilling this poison to our dear Bree.
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperRad wrote:
We deceive no one. We simply prefer to keep our song to our brothers and sisters. Bree has no place taking this kind of advice from you. She knows far more about the Hymn of One and the eternal song than you do. I do not blame you for your misunderstanding, I simply wish that you would stop spilling this poison to our dear Bree.

You accuse me of spilling poison to Bree?

Clearly, the Hymn of One is the poison-spiller in this scenario.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: