Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jules is Online!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was never a big Jules fan, but I am a big fan of plot development. So if Jules coming back is what it takes to finally get the story back on it's feet, I'm all for it.
wordfish
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why does jules even need to come back? she was boring and noisy, and i thought she was just a decoy to get to Bree. I mean, wasn't she trait negative?
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to see Jules back.... I was over her when she first came in
lol

Taylor is Love; Sarah is Love; Spencer is Love
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to know what happened to her though.

Is she dead, is she finding her eternal freak song, is she back home, is she living on the streets, is she gonna write a book called "If I Were The New Girl"?
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:

Is she dead, is she finding her eternal freak song, is she back home, is she living on the streets, is she gonna write a book called "If I Were The New Girl"?

LMFAO
Laughing
If I were the New Girl!
That is great

but yeah, I guess...
I mean, I wouldn't mind a follow up video saying "I am fine guys" or something
gosh darn me... the worrier!

Taylor is Love; Sarah is Love; Spencer is Love
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
neojupiter
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that Jules was rather annoying. i never realy saw the point of her in the plot other then to be a decoy. She probably wouldn't be so annoying if they developed her character a little more..

It did really bother me that there was no video of hers posted after she got away.. it is like she just never made it back home?? Was she taken by the order because she knew to much?? it seemed like they where so worried about the other plot lines they forgot to tie up the loose Jules end.. did she make it back home?? did she continue life as it was before Bree and them took her??

I dunno.. to me it just seemed like a pointless destraction, i would have much rather seen something happen with Jonas and his family, and then they get in trouble with the order.. rather then just them starting this new character for the few vids that she was in for only them to drop it..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:

This might just be the craziest theory ever. Buttt
Jules = vlogger. Jules = HoO raised and I think, from her behavior, she was set on a task to make vids and play decoy to Bree. (1) That was why she said she was 'more important' than her sister. Or maybe she thought she actually was being prepped for the ceremony. (2)

If it was 1) maybe she learned the truth behind all this by being with BDJ, and realized how evil this all was, and after she went back with the HoO it just hit her, and now she's helping script blogs (because she has expierance and they trust her).

If it is 2) Then maybe she really wanted to be important to the Order, but they kind of shot her down, and now she's taking revenge by scripting blogs to set Bree free!

Rolling Eyes Yeah, I know it will never happen, but it was cool kind of trying to think it! Razz
My LG15 Vid
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I'm really wondering if Jules is still with the HoO people. Like is she hanging out with Carl and Bree's Mom? And if so, what is her relationship to Bree like? I mean, would she still be pissed off about the kidnapping? Or would they have moved past that by now?
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a pretty big loose end to still have flapping around.

We don't need another Jules video, but maybe a quick line somewhere from someone about what happened to her. Just to tie things up you know?
truncatedslinky
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of Sam, has everyone else seen the lost Taylor video where she has Sam over for dinner? I liked her character so much better then. Too bad the Creators ditched the video and changed the plotline...
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

based on the rumor mill, it sounds like the c's had to ditch that story line because of problems with an actor, and also time constraints (after they told us there was a new girl, they had to deliver).

What I think is funny is that when Jules videos first came out and fourmites were criticizing her performance, ppl thought there must have been girls lined up to play the part. I actually said they might have had trouble finding and keeping actors and people didn't seem to believe me! Sorry. . . I'm just having a 'told ya so' moment.
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

truncatedslinky wrote:
Speaking of Sam, has everyone else seen the lost Taylor video where she has Sam over for dinner? I liked her character so much better then. Too bad the Creators ditched the video and changed the plotline...

They didn't so much ditch the character, we think, as she ditched them, which makes us all sad Sad

Oh well.

As for Jules - I agree Skunk, I"d like to have some closure somewhere. And I'll be totally honest guys, I hated Jules to begin with - but now that I know the circumstances, I am SO proud of Shannon for being so great and filling in last minute. And taking all the criticism she took! Imagine, busting your butt to fill in for someone like she did then reading all the "I HATE YOU"s that flooded the forums. I love Shannon so much...I just didn't like Jules at all. Except when she's tied up behind a glass porch door. That was funny cakes.

<3 Shannon though, good job girl!

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neojupiter wrote:
they forgot to tie up the loose Jules end..

What? I thought they already tied Jules up. Do we have to go there again? Razz

Actually, I think she's hangin' with Lucy. Jules totally has what it takes to become a tough order lady! I can already see her in black, wearing shades, and being chauffered around in a black lincoln townecar.

Lucy = her perfect mentor. And after what Jules has already done for the order, she has certainly earned her right to be well placed.
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:
Imagine, busting your butt to fill in for someone like she did then reading all the "I HATE YOU"s that flooded the forums. I love Shannon so much...<3 Shannon though, good job girl!

It's true and I'm as guilty as anyone else. Shannon was not the stellar actor, but she was the stellar person for coming through for the C's and for all of us when she was really needed.
neojupiter
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
neojupiter wrote:
they forgot to tie up the loose Jules end..

What? I thought they already tied Jules up. Do we have to go there again? Razz

Actually, I think she's hangin' with Lucy. Jules totally has what it takes to become a tough order lady! I can already see her in black, wearing shades, and being chauffered around in a black lincoln townecar.

Lucy = her perfect mentor. And after what Jules has already done for the order, she has certainly earned her right to be well placed.

I must have missed somthing then d'oh! .. it just seemed like she disapperd after she got away from B/DB/J.. Is she with Lucy?? i don't remember seeing anything about that..

There was more to my thought there though, Luminous, it was more of me 'talking out loud'. Razz

I guess I'm just trying to mull it all over in my head and what Jules' point really was.. i didn't really ' hate' her like i know some people did.. it just seemed that her character was overly thick-headed then she needed to be, and that might be why she seems more like an afterthought that was let go mid-plot line.. IMHO....

now i feel really confused for some reason.. i think i will go back and watch some vidoes.. lol....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: