Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0215 - "The Mad Scientist" [6/19/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nickaflick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody punch Jonas in the face!

... please

"In life it's easier to just take what we want and leave as quickly as possible, but it is when we tough it out and face our fears that we will have grown stronger." Unknown
Mvidrine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all Jonas, Daniel and Sarah apparently don't know how to use google. Honestly if this guy is for real, he'd have published papers old university and buieness affliations all avalible online. And calling someone on the phone can get you alot further than walking in wearing scrubs and asking for the guy.

Secondly this whole neutragina thingy. I don't know about you but I feel a bit cheated that kinda signficant plot details were revealed on another website via some sort of press announcement rather than through lg15.com and I dunno, maybe giving us clues we can actually use. though I completely support the creators picking up advertising.

As for the in game stuff. I wonder if they will actually have the scientist working for neutragina in the story. Seems rather odd to me "Yeah I was working for this foundation studying the links between cancer, programed cell death, and regeneration leading death of aging as we know it, but now I'm looking for a cure for male pattern baldness Rolling Eyes

Finnally, Jonas needs to take some seditives. Maybe go see a psychologist and work through his issues of loss.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel is so damn hott.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Daniel is so damn hott.

Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay so i haven't actually read the whole thing yet. but i'll say a few things before i read all your opinions.

1) Jonas has fallen off his rocker entirely.
2) I love Sarah. She's so cute. And it's funny that she called this The Mad Scientist even though Jonas bitched at her. I like that she doesn't let anything phase her or change her humor and character. Ya know?
3) I don't get why they needed a real scientist. Can't they get an actor to play a scientist? I mean, wouldn't it make more sense than having someone try to act? I guess it's not hard to act like a scientist if you are one, but still. He isn't even an actor. But I guess they need to get money somehow.. Confused
4) Daniel is SO SO SO SO SOOOOO hott. Can he wear a doctor costume for every video? Unless he's willing to show some skin. Doctor stripper time weeeee!
5) Wyman sounds Jewish. And Jonas is Christian. Not that that means anything. Just thought I'd point it out. But I can't help picturing Jonas going "Why, man?" and raising one eyebrow.
6) I bet I see what's coming. Someone will just happen to know this science guy. Maybe Bill Nye will give Jonas a call! Or maybe the scientist just so happened to have been on Taylor's soccer team once. Rolling Eyes

Goodnight folks. Wink
I'll read the rest of the thread tomorrow.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric wrote:
First he jumps all over Sarah for joking around then he's all "looks like someone is trying to cut the grass, hehe".

LMFAO. I am crying now.
Visceria
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

5) Wyman sounds Jewish. And Jonas is Christian. Not that that means anything. Just thought I'd point it out. But I can't help picturing Jonas going "Why, man?" and raising one eyebrow.

Did you mean Jonas, as in the name, or the person? 'Cause if it's the name . . . "Jonas" is from the Old Testment, ya know (which is included in all Jewish, Christian, and Muslim religions).

Anyway, I guess Jonas' last name isn't Wyman (even though his dad's initials ended in "W" . . . oddly enough), 'cause he would've mentioned that or something. Like, "Hey, Wyman Foundation! Holy Batmans, that's MY last name! CONNECTION MUCH?" XD Or . . . something, haha.

Last edited by Visceria on Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
meggamoo1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANGRY about this deja vu video. WTF?

LG15 is like a much more sophisticated and mature version of Blues Clues

Quote:
You're so pretty
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
I think the embarrassing vid Yousef was talking about was the painting toenails one.

umm nop i doubt it because he said that after that video was on lg15 ............i bet u its the big KISSSSSSSSSSS we are all waiting for lolololol
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this scientist guy is supposed to be 22? I find it really hard to believe this guy has held two relatively high-profile jobs by the age of 22. I'm all for suspension of disbelief, but . . . c'mon.
Also, am not a fan of the fact the "plot" has been "leaked." I mean, cool, let us know that there's a synergy thing happening, but I totally could have done without the deats. Now, for the rest of the week, through the weekend, it's going to be all about finding the guy and tracking him down, etc etc etc, both in videos and on the forums. In the end, none of this speculation is going to get us anywhere.
Kthx.
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
allformonkeys
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:

Secondly, I don't see how Sarah is being helpful at all! How is she contributing? She is the annoying kid who jumps around at your legs and will not shut-up when you need to think. That is how I see her right now.

I know it's been said (maybe by lurker) but what was she supposed to do is Sarah supposed to understand how Jonas feels even though she's only known them for a month or so & besides where in the LG handbook says every character must be serious

P.S. i apologize for not punctuating my pointless rant
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad Jonas freaked on Sarah. About time he did! She actually said sorry, not just about taking the situation seriously, but about Bree. She finally is acting like someone other than herself is important.

Cool Cool
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

allformonkeys wrote:
Wisi Girl wrote:

Secondly, I don't see how Sarah is being helpful at all! How is she contributing? She is the annoying kid who jumps around at your legs and will not shut-up when you need to think. That is how I see her right now.

I know it's been said (maybe by lurker) but what was she supposed to do is Sarah supposed to understand how Jonas feels even though she's only known them for a month or so & besides where in the LG handbook says every character must be serious

P.S. i apologize for not punctuating my pointless rant

Daniel has said a couple of times about how Sarah has been helping by going out and looking for Bree, she's just not helpful when the camera is on her it seems Laughing
abcdefg
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: DNA all up in here Reply with quote

psychobunnie wrote:
roshy wrote:

From the wiki article about Lemniscate:

Daniel said that the box had an invoice in it, which he used to find information about the company from which it came. Although Daniel didn't provide any additional information, Bree commented on the symbol. In Skateboarding she mentions that the symbol looks familiar and that she thinks it was the logo of a company where her father used to work. He did research for them and specialized in ribozymes, so presumably the company researches genomes. In this context, the lemniscate symbol could be representative of the double helix shape of DNA.

From the Wyman site:

...a private, non-profit basic research and educational institution. Under the leadership of our world-renowned staff, some 330 scientists conduct groundbreaking research in cancer, neurobiology, plant genetics and bioinformatics. The Wyman Foundation is one of eight National Cancer Institute-designated basic research centers in the U.S. and the only such center in the San Diego area.

Established more than fifty years ago, Wyman Foundation is today recognized internationally for its educational activities, including an extensive program of scientific meetings and courses that attracts more than 8,000 scientists to the campus each year.

to be honest, if you think about it.. Jonas's parent couldve been the ones to open it. I mean, Jonas is like what.. 19? Some parents have kids when they are around thirty ( altho my mommy had me when she was 18 ) Which would make it around fifty years, give or take if they opened it before Jonas was born.

so you're thinking that his parents founded something immediately after they were born then??? quite the industrious little toddlers!
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idont like this video. nuff said

jonas needs a seriuos attitude adjustment
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: