Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0215 - "The Mad Scientist" [6/19/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall now refer to Isaac Gilman as Neutro Geno.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:
Laurin_B wrote:
So this scientist guy is supposed to be 22? I find it really hard to believe this guy has held two relatively high-profile jobs by the age of 22. I'm all for suspension of disbelief, but . . . c'mon.
Also, am not a fan of the fact the "plot" has been "leaked." I mean, cool, let us know that there's a synergy thing happening, but I totally could have done without the deats. Now, for the rest of the week, through the weekend, it's going to be all about finding the guy and tracking him down, etc etc etc, both in videos and on the forums. In the end, none of this speculation is going to get us anywhere.
Kthx.

my father had his PhD by the time he was 22, and one of my closest friends is an astrobiologist (contemplate the possible meanings of this word please) at the age of 23. So let's not jump on the fact that a 22 year old might not have high profile jobs.

however i agree with you about the lead and the future vids, now there's nothing we can do to help because we know where this is going. damnit.

also: kelly i miss you and love you. Sad

I said "hard to believe," not impossible.
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixlikexchalk wrote:
I don't think it's important to the story line at all, but the building number at the end of the video when jonas is all huffy, 2402, I googled it and san diego and the first thing that popped up was an inter-faith community project thing. I doubt that it has anything to do with LG15, but I thought that was an interesting coincidence.

It's also the building number of this Inn in La Jolla, which is probably what it is and has no effect on the story line either.

I was wrong. the address number 2402 was behind Daniel's head. Plus, in the clues and Puzzle's room, there is a connection with Gilman and a Lajolla health and fitness place, so maybe there is something in the street number thing maybe. Maybe Gilman's not that far from them at all.
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas is gonna hurt someone soon. I hope he still doesn't have that gun of his father's, cause oh man.. he's not in the right state of mind to have a weapon.

Sarah was mature to apologize, even if she didn't do anything wrong. Jonas should've first, but we've all been in a situation where it's better to just diffuse it by apologizing then try to do anything else. She knows better.

Also, it's unusual for them to ask him to leave the premisis if there's simply never been a scientist by that name there. "Sorry, perhaps you've been sent to the wrong place?" would be logical.

Either he's in there and they're hiding him, or he was there once but left due to something.
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
Also, it's unusual for them to ask him to leave the premisis if there's simply never been a scientist by that name there. "Sorry, perhaps you've been sent to the wrong place?" would be logical.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. That's kind of weird.

Sheqinah wrote:
Glad Jonas freaked on Sarah. About time he did! She actually said sorry, not just about taking the situation seriously, but about Bree. She finally is acting like someone other than herself is important.

ITA. Good on her.

And I'm so glad to see Jonas and Daniel getting along again, even if things still seem a little tense.

This was a good video. Not great, but good. Good acting, as always.

Looking forward to the "twists and turns" The Creators are promising. But no pressure. Wink
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont hate jonas but seriously his attitude in the last few vids has been pretty bad... i mean Sarah apologized... that in itself is somthing... im starting to not like him now
megabyte made my avvie...
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellebag wrote:
Quote:
Am I one of the only ones who still have love for Jonas?!

Not at all! I felt that his reactions were justified... Also I like Sarah a little bit more now that she apologized. She's acting like she actually cares, which is kinda nice. Smile

ditto

I would be disappointed in Jonas character if he could recover 100% from such a complex situation he just did. Keep in mind the guy gave up his own comforts in life, just found out his parents were in the order and may of been killed by it or institionalized to some degree. That his aunt is not who she seems to be. Was tied up and then kidnapped and drugged. Loved and was betrayed and picked up the bill for all of this to boot. My reaction would be the same, grow up and help or something. And the characters had not been saying anything directly to each other. This was healthy confrontation and to Sarah's credit she did not act like a dip and do something skanky or emo.

When he noticed Sarah being contrite picking the grass, he lightened up on her. Makes sense to me.
tricky-ticky-tavi
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually thought it was a good video. Sure, Jonas is on the edge, however including Sarah w/o the attitude is awesome. She said she was sorry, and for that (i think Jonas and i would agree) i like her more. It's nice to see her character have a little more depth, not just sarcastic. p.s. still love Jonas.

My question is this....What were we talking about??

http://www.bebo.com/tricky-ticky
_ecstasy.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok soo maybe ive looked into this too far anddd its a crazy coincidence
but the name
Isaac Gilman makes the words Magna Silica.
and i looked it up... magnetic silica is a form of automatic DNA extraction?
idk someone who has more time maybe look more into this haha i got bored reading haha..... somthing about the MagNA Pure LC System.

idk maybe its just a weird coincidence? idk Smile
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

_ecstasy. wrote:
Ok soo maybe ive looked into this too far anddd its a crazy coincidence
but the name
Isaac Gilman makes the words Magna Silica.
and i looked it up... magnetic silica is a form of automatic DNA extraction?
idk someone who has more time maybe look more into this haha i got bored reading haha..... somthing about the MagNA Pure LC System.

idk maybe its just a weird coincidence? idk Smile

its LG... there is never looking into anything too much... that is until its proven to be coincidence... great catch
megabyte made my avvie...
_ecstasy.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charles Phoenix wrote:

its LG... there is never looking into anything too much... that is until its proven to be coincidence... great catch

haha i guess thats true... maybe its the shock of actually finding something remotely relative that makes me skeptical of my self haha

any hoo i hope its helpful haha Smile
hollyxmas
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
kellebag wrote:
Quote:
Am I one of the only ones who still have love for Jonas?!

Not at all! I felt that his reactions were justified... Also I like Sarah a little bit more now that she apologized. She's acting like she actually cares, which is kinda nice. Smile

ditto

I would be disappointed in Jonas character if he could recover 100% from such a complex situation he just did. Keep in mind the guy gave up his own comforts in life, just found out his parents were in the order and may of been killed by it or institionalized to some degree. That his aunt is not who she seems to be. Was tied up and then kidnapped and drugged. Loved and was betrayed and picked up the bill for all of this to boot. My reaction would be the same, grow up and help or something. And the characters had not been saying anything directly to each other. This was healthy confrontation and to Sarah's credit she did not act like a dip and do something skanky or emo.

When he noticed Sarah being contrite picking the grass, he lightened up on her. Makes sense to me.

Very well put. Smile
kismetologist
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay first of all...i am extremely bothered by daniel's get-up here. why are we wearing scrubs and a lab coat? wouldn't one dress in nice, professional clothes if one were taking a meeting with an important scientist? the people at reception probably took one look at him and knew something was up.

do scientists even wear scrubs?

also...JONAS. YOU NEED TO MAN THE HELL UP. He has a serious Dawson Leary complex right now...the dramatic bitching and complaining, throwing little bratty fits. Oh woe is me Joey Potter doesn't like me anymore...shut up dude because I can't bring myself to care.

I feel like Jonas and Bree have become two incredibly unlikeable characters. She's not even a character anymore...can anyone remember the last time we heard Bree speak and sound like Bree? And Jonas has lost what made him hot...i can't tell you what it was cause i don't know but dude has LOST IT.

Daniel--needs a voice. We don't hear enough from Daniel. Does Jonas remember that Daniel has been there with Bree from the very beginning? ...Does Daniel remember?

The only one I like these days is Sarah...

I haven't read the "plot leaks" y'all are talking about. I don't want my already diminishing excitement about this series to ebb any more because of spoilers. *sigh* blah.
BrokenAngel
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kismetologist wrote:
okay first of all...i am extremely bothered by daniel's get-up here. why are we wearing scrubs and a lab coat? wouldn't one dress in nice, professional clothes if one were taking a meeting with an important scientist? the people at reception probably took one look at him and knew something was up.

do scientists even wear scrubs?

also...JONAS. YOU NEED TO MAN THE HELL UP. He has a serious Dawson Leary complex right now...the dramatic bitching and complaining, throwing little bratty fits. Oh woe is me Joey Potter doesn't like me anymore...shut up dude because I can't bring myself to care.

I feel like Jonas and Bree have become two incredibly unlikeable characters. She's not even a character anymore...can anyone remember the last time we heard Bree speak and sound like Bree? And Jonas has lost what made him hot...i can't tell you what it was cause i don't know but dude has LOST IT.

Daniel--needs a voice. We don't hear enough from Daniel. Does Jonas remember that Daniel has been there with Bree from the very beginning? ...Does Daniel remember?

The only one I like these days is Sarah...

I haven't read the "plot leaks" y'all are talking about. I don't want my already diminishing excitement about this series to ebb any more because of spoilers. *sigh* blah.

Aside from the sarah comment........kismetologist, I don't know if you are a he a she or both but . . . I love you.
kismetologist
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrokenAngel wrote:

Aside from the sarah comment........kismetologist, I don't know if you are a he a she or both but . . . I love you.

i'm gonna go all icanhascheezburger.com on you and say:
"I has a vagina"

oh...i'm gonna regret typing that later but haha...i'm a she. can one, in fact, be both?!? Shocked *goes to google* oh wait...hermaphrodites...forgot about those. what was i thinking?

and thanks! your avatar makes me lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: