Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who Is Isaac Gilman?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=185997318

check this out, i know weird but it has the barcode!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, Taylor's post in the in character chat make clear that at least this teddfuller.blogspot.com is canon

jonas will go to that club, i suppose.
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
impulse wrote:
Shocked Someone (edit: Opladybug and Dream) in the comment section found this:

http://teddfuller.blogspot.com/2006_12_01_archive.html

wow. "As many of you know, my Sunday morning doubles partner, Isaac Gilman, was recently honored by the board of the Wyman Foundation for his advances in genetic something-something. BIG WINK!"

while this pretends to have been posted in december 2006, posting dates can be modified on blogger, and there are no google links to this blog. this means it was created very recently. i couldn't say whether its fanfic or canon, but its well-done.

another post mentions: "La Jolla Health and Tennis Club"

jonas said - can someone help me find isaac gilman in the video, right? ....

the building number behind daniel's head (I said jonas in a different area, I apologise, I was wrong) in the mad scientist vid 2402 is the address of the La Jolla Andrea Villa Inn off of Torrey Pines Road. hmm. maybe he was there under their nose?
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Isaac Sarah's son in the bible?
... Probably not significant
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:

I'm not sure if the C's are going with a biblical naming pattern because Bree, Taylor, Lucy, Tachyon, etc are obviously not biblical names. maybe it has something to do with the specific meanings for each of the names (?) who knows, something to look in to.

plus someone said Gilman was jewish? hm..
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

babynames.com:

Jonas- a Dove

Taylor- Tailor (like clothes?)

Sarah- Princess

Isaac- He Will Laugh

Bree- some part of France, also cheese

Daniel- God is my judge

no real pattern here, interesting, but no real connection. maybe the C's just liked the names.
queenofhearts691
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

didnt the wyman foundation description mention something about like educational experiences drawing 8,000 people a year?maybe brees dad met this isaac guy then or they were working together and went to this seminar to try and gather info? maybe issac found out too much, thats why they asked daniel to leave when he asked for gilman
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixlikexchalk wrote:
Sami wrote:

I'm not sure if the C's are going with a biblical naming pattern because Bree, Taylor, Lucy, Tachyon, etc are obviously not biblical names. maybe it has

Daniel & Jonas are bibical names... Lucy could be a bibical name. Bree could be short for Gabriella.
And Tachyon... probably isn't a name at all
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is he will be young, good looking and charming. There are no old and/or ugly people in the LG15 world.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackCatonMars wrote:
rabbitvswolves wrote:
Libra wrote:
Doogie Howsier was a character.

I complained because I know that in reality you can't be a scientist at the age of 22. It takes a lot of work and many years of research. Many.

I was kinda hoping for an older character scientist type. Not some "genius" who had connections or whatever and is now a "scientist" at Neutrogena.

Maybe they could have made him Bree's real dad! Are we ever going to see her birth family?

If he's actually 22 then it's unlikely he's her real father. Bree's what, 16? He would've been 6 when he sired her if that were the case. It would be nice if they'd made him older and therefore could've been her real dad (my apologies if that is what you meant and I misinterpreted).

I believe she meant that, if they had gone with an older scientist, this character could have been her real dad. Very Happy
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
Ixlikexchalk wrote:
Sami wrote:

I'm not sure if the C's are going with a biblical naming pattern because Bree, Taylor, Lucy, Tachyon, etc are obviously not biblical names. maybe it has

Daniel & Jonas are bibical names... Lucy could be a bibical name. Bree could be short for Gabriella.

Checked Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible (yes, that's it actual name...and it's just as it sounds it's so frikkin huge!)

Lucy isn't in there, but then again Lucy was the only child on 7th Heaven who didn't have a biblical name either. The closest I could find was Lois.

and Bree or "Gabriella" the closest thing is Gabriel the angel, which does sound cool if it is related to the story line, but it does seem like a stretch. It's possible, but I don't know for certain.

What about Taylor? I definetly don't think that's biblical.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixlikexchalk wrote:
Sami wrote:
Ixlikexchalk wrote:
Sami wrote:

Checked Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible (yes, that's it actual name...and it's just as it sounds it's so frikkin huge!)

Lucy isn't in there, but then again Lucy was the only child on 7th Heaven who didn't have a biblical name either. The closest I could find was Lois.

I was thinking about 7th haeven too, and why she was the only one (out of seven!) who didn't have a bibcle name Razz. And I've seen Lucy in other 'bibical' realeted' literature, like Narnia.
Maybe it's Lucifer! Twisted Evil
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
Ixlikexchalk wrote:
Sami wrote:
Ixlikexchalk wrote:
Sami wrote:

I was thinking about 7th haeven too, and why she was the only one (out of seven!) who didn't have a bibcle name Razz. And I've seen Lucy in other 'bibical' realeted' literature, like Narnia.
Maybe it's Lucifer! Twisted Evil

well, Lucy was a bitch on 7th heaven so that explains alot. lol as for Narnia, hmm. This is what I get for not reading my bible that often. Thanks Jesus!
Deviston
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

In California there is a place called The Scripps Research Institute. One of their fields of research includes rybozymes. Here would be the closest place I would recommend for looking the man you're trying to find. I would do research and see if any of the scientists there are Hebrew. The name "Isaac" and "Gil" are both Hebrew and doubtfully so a coincidence. Isaac means "he will laugh" and Gil means "joy". Isaac is a male name and the other, male or female. Wyman means "battle protector". My assesment is that there is a man who does study on ribozymes who is going to be able to help you. Maybe even the same man who checked for Bree's "trait". This man probably is "he who will laugh" when the female who represents the name Gil (aka joy, which seems to describe Bree very well) is "protected in battle". In other words, this man is trying to get word out that he wants to help Bree. He will be happy when she is safe. He has given you the clues in the pages found in her medical records. Good luck and take care.

Deviston

ps... where is the institute? La Jolla. Hmmmm... Interesting...
KRISTINSAUR
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
Is that really a canon Isaac Gilman?

Says his age is 22. If the real character is only 22 years old I'll be pretty angry. You cannot be a scientist at 22 years of age. Trust me, I'm 22, have a B.S. in Biology and nobody will hire me as even a Research Technician without a higher degree or YEARS of experience!!!!

DOOGIE HOUSER WAS A DOCTOR!

how bout them apples?

lolz. sorry if i'm wayyyyyy late on that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: