Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conversations With Spencer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was part of the plot, now that I think about it. I think that parts of the spoiler got jumbled together. I think there were originally supposed to be two different people, one at the Foundation and one at Neutrogena. Otherwise, it just didn't really make much sense.
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
Lotus768
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree

www.myspace.com/silverfox768
www.myspace.com/xactattack
www.myspace.com/aceinmiami
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, well, I'm confused... I'm getting mixed messages from our 'friend' spencer... Here's what he told me.

Quote:
Greetings to you Rene. I appreciate your politeness and apology. Although the apology is unnecessary. I think you and your friends have me mistaken for someone else. I sympathize with this girl Bree and hope that you find her well. However, I have no idea who she is and I do not believe I know anything that could help her.
Good Luck,
Spencer

That can't be right. He's claiming we've got the wrong person. Looks like he wants nothing to do with it to me... On the other hand he says that an apology isn't necessary. And I told him to tell me to leave him alone if he wanted that. So why does he act like he has nothing to do with it?

I replied to him asking if his dad wasn't the one who died on december the 31st. I just want things to be clear.

Anyway since he sent that message 4 hours ago, I'm betting he won't be in a video today...(like we all expected) but who knows, I'm wrong all the time.

Like I was saying he might freak and the mass-mailing wasn't polite. Guess he thinks the apology really wasn't necessary
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
Ok, well, I'm confused... I'm getting mixed messages from our 'friend' spencer... Here's what he told me.

Quote:
Greetings to you Rene. I appreciate your politeness and apology. Although the apology is unnecessary. I think you and your friends have me mistaken for someone else. I sympathize with this girl Bree and hope that you find her well. However, I have no idea who she is and I do not believe I know anything that could help her.
Good Luck,
Spencer

That can't be right. He's claiming we've got the wrong person. Looks like he wants nothing to do with it to me... On the other hand he says that an apology isn't necessary. And I told him to tell me to leave him alone if he wanted that. So why does he act like he has nothing to do with it?

I replied to him asking if his dad wasn't the one who died on december the 31st. I just want things to be clear.

Anyway since he sent that message 4 hours ago, I'm betting he won't be in a video today...(like we all expected) but who knows, I'm wrong all the time.

Like I was saying he might freak and the mass-mailing wasn't polite. Guess he thinks the apology really wasn't necessary

That's intresting. He didn't act like that to me at all, in fact i'll post his most recent response to me.
Quote:
Aponi, you are very nice and appreciate you taking the time to tell me this story. However, it sounds like an episode of Dr. Who or something. There seems to be some sort of misunderstanding here because I have no idea what you're talking about. My father couldn't have been involved in something like this... and how do all of these people even know who my father is? This is all really confusing. I wish you and your friends the best of luck in finding and helping this Bree person. I really do, but I don't see how I can help in any way.

He still says he thinks there's a mix up, but in your messages it seems like he think we completely found the wrong person, but in mine he at least acknolodges that his father was in on this, but he doesn't believe it.
I still don't know how he's supposed to come around so fast and be in a vid today. Confused
Unless the ambush him or play spies and film him while he's not looking or....god forbid, kidnap him. please no kidnapping Spencer!
But I do think he will be in a vid, somehow, because it was in the press...it would kinda be bad to not live up to this deal, ya know? Gah...it's hard to explain what i'm thinking.
My LG15 Vid
Lotus768
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for the Mass messaging, the Creators wanted us to do that so that we can feel like we helped, its cute, and its meant to be. I think if Spencer was too willing to come along with this it would be fake. I think its normal to try and ignore people when they tell you your dad was murdered, instead of it just being an accident, especially if you dont know the people. It could also be that he Knew it wasnt an accident, and he is scared for his own saftey. This is the last message i got from him:

I'm sorry, you seem very nice and all, but this sounds preposterous. My dad wasn't involved with some Hymn of whatever and their ceremony. He was just a scientist that died in a In a car accident. It's sad and I miss him... I don't know where you're getting this information from.

so i sent him this:

Okay...I know everyone jumped on you and that sucks, because information like we've been giving you is hard to swallow, and maybe we made that mistake. We shouldnt have thrown it all out there. Maybe it was just a coincendence about your dad dying on the same day as Brees. But we know Brees dad was murdered. And we have a voice recording of your dad talking to Brees dad on the day they died. www.lonelygirl15.com its right there. Your dad may not have anything to do with the Hymn of One, but he was trying to help Brees dad. And now Bree is in trouble. You might be the only one that can help her

I kinda hesitated about giving him the main link, cause of the whole mistriss part, but the fact is that we are doing this to save Bree, and time is supposedly running out.

www.myspace.com/silverfox768
www.myspace.com/xactattack
www.myspace.com/aceinmiami
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe someone should try to "confront" (I don't mean be mean about it, like, as sensitive as possible) him about his dad's mistress. I mean, kids are pretty perceptive, and they can usually tell when something's not kosher with their parents' relationship. Maybe that'd get him to open up.
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess we were meant to mass-message him, however to me that doesn't matter when I post in the 'in character' section of this board, so I reacted like I would normally do, telling Daniel that that was not a very smart move... let's face it, you're definately not making friends with someone if you tell so many people to spam him.

I actually sent him the transcript of the answering machine message. I left out the part of the mistress intentionally, guess it doesn't matter anymore now. After all the video is better proof.

About the appearance today. Did they actually say Spencer would make his appearance. I thought it was just 'a new character'. It might be someone else...
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:

About the appearance today. Did they actually say Spencer would make his appearance. I thought it was just 'a new character'. It might be someone else...

I believe all that was said was "22-year-old scientist" who works at Neutrogena. No names were mentioned
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be taking a long time because the Creators are re-writing the script to reflect the fact that Spencer has gotten like 100 emails from crazy fan girls.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

garnet wrote:
It might be taking a long time because the Creators are re-writing the script to reflect the fact that Spencer has gotten like 100 emails from crazy fan girls.
Now I feel left out...

There were men mailing him aswell Wink Like me...
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone link him to the video? Are we allowed to do that? That way he could hear his father's voice.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onsweetavenue wrote:
Did anyone link him to the video? Are we allowed to do that? That way he could hear his father's voice.

The way I understand it, you can tell him all about it on youtube. IC, they make the vids, and Taylor watched Bree's videos, as did Jonas. So it's fine to link him to the youtube site. I don't think he can be linked to the main site, and i'm not sure he can be directed to the forums until he is 'canonized', like Sarah and Taylor. They didn't get thier own IC sections and accounts until they began helping Bree.

It's confusing Confused
My LG15 Vid
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forum is totally run by fans. The IC sections aren't created by the creators, they're put there by BK or one of the other monitors.
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. I meant 100 crazy fan girls and 40 perfectly sane male LG15 fans. Razz
Mianess
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

garnet wrote:

But DB told us to do that....so I'm assuming they had to of been expecting it...right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: