Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conversations With Spencer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

garnet wrote:
Sorry. I meant 100 crazy fan girls and 40 perfectly sane male LG15 fans. Razz
wrong again, me... sane? naaaaaaah.

Anyway, I hate to be right about spencer not showing...
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArgenteumAstrum wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
ArgenteumAstrum wrote:
We have NO reason to trust Spencer. He hasn't given us any evidence suggesting that he is a 'good guy'. Now, I know many of you are going to reply with "why not! he seems good!" Yeah, so did Gemma...and look what happened with that! If Spencer was at all concerned, don't you think he would have created a YouTube account, watched some videos and then...oh I don't know, post a video that went something along the lines of;

"Hey Guys, so, I'm Spencer (Spence for short) ::insert hair toss::. As many of you guys know, my father passed away in a weird accident. I've been contacted by a lot of LG15 fans asking for my help. So, I made this account and I'll tell you what I know...::insert what he knows:: Well, I hope that helps. I'll be on the forums checking out what you all have to say. I hope I can help!"

LETS GO SPENCER! PROVE YOUR A GOOD GUY!

Maybe he doesn't know anything.

Anyway, he hasn't answered me yet but I took an entirely different approach cuz I didn't want to freak him out. I just messaged him like "hey you're cute and you like science. that's awesome. what was the inspiration for that?" or something along those lines, hoping he'd bring his dad up.

Then he should come out and say so. Obviously, he KNOWS something is up. Numerous people have come out and contacted him. I know, if someone messaged me and said "Hey, uh...my friend's been kidnapped and is now in this cult and um, your dad died, we know it might be a conspiracy." I'd make a YouTube account and be all like "WTF MATE!"

He told me that he really doesn't know anything. That he thinks we've got the wrong person.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote to Spencer yesterday and I haven't heard anything back from him yet. I didn't mention anything at all about Lg15, I tried to be friendly first. I think I mentioned something about how he wrote in his heroes section about his dad. I told him that my dad was my hero too. I also asked if his dad was a scientist too. I thought that maybe by appealing to him on the level of friendship first that he may trust me a little more and listen when I tell him about lg15. Unfortunately I haven't recieved any response from him yet Sad
ChelseaF
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting... I just went to his myspace again and his about me section was erased....
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet he knows something and he's trying to cover it up.
QUEEN_AKASHA2004
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: try to get a response Reply with quote

ok so i have sent a couple of e-mails now and got a response back..he seems really confused..i mean REALLY confused..but i have responded to him and instead of constantly reminding him to talk to daniel or jonas (i have been reminding him in p.s 's) but i have been trying to get to know him a little better..see if we can figure stuff out from there..maybe get his interests i mean besides star trek lol...so i am waiting on a response form here and will post as son as i get an legit info..

http://www.youtube.com/trusmom06
Mr. Scarrrrrr, Theres a candy Barrrrr in the Poooolllllllllll

I dont know if i can cook but i can sure make a mean poptart
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have emailed Spener twice. Both times not mentioning Lg15 in hopes that i could learn a little more about him before he thinks that I am one of the lonelycrackers that keeps bugging him. I have been very nice and personable and I even apologized in case I offended him in the first email for some reason. I can't get a response back from him. I am thinking of actually writing an email and explaining my entire intentions to see if i can get any thing out of him at all. Any suggestions?
BTW has anyone heard from him quite recently?
loobylou
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon he's just been too overwhelmed by emails to reply to them all.
QUEEN_AKASHA2004
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so far he has wrote me back everytime i wrote him it just takes a couple of days..just keep trying to talk to him (about stuff other than lg15) i'm still trying.. i mean if he didnt want to talk or whatever he wouldnt have excepted friend requests and he would have at least posted a bulliten or blog or somethng..i mean i would

http://www.youtube.com/trusmom06
Mr. Scarrrrrr, Theres a candy Barrrrr in the Poooolllllllllll

I dont know if i can cook but i can sure make a mean poptart
archangelica
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think that whoever is typing the character responses wouldn't respond to someone that didn't identify themselves as part of the LG15 crowd.

Spencer has repeatedly asked in his responses WHERE people found the information.

Perhaps someone can go back and explain about the box that Bree's dad left -- the barcode that traced back to the Wyman Foundation, Isaac Gilman's name.

And how that information led to the discovery of Ted Fuller's blog, which led to the disovery of the La Jolla Health and Tennis Club, which led to the discovery of a mysterious woman.

And THEN it should be mentioned that the woman claimed to be Isaac Gilman's Mistress and had the convo between Gilman and Drew Avery on her answering machine.

Spencer is 22 years old. He's not going to believe that he is Bree's only chance. Until someone explains to him HOW this information was found, he'll momst likely continue to be confused.

It might also help to mention that Isaac was the person that is needed to help Bree, but since he'd dead, maybe Spencer can help the TAAG get more info.

ETA: but since I never play along with the interaction, I could be horribly off-base. If so, please disregard.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already did that.
But I didn't spell out the whole story, because the way I see it is, we want him to talk to DB right? Well I told him if he wants answers about more than basics, he should talk to DB.
My LG15 Vid
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kinda so over the Spencer ordeal..and it hasn't even "begun"

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

archangelica wrote:
I would think that whoever is typing the character responses wouldn't respond to someone that didn't identify themselves as part of the LG15 crowd.

Spencer has repeatedly asked in his responses WHERE people found the information.

Perhaps someone can go back and explain about the box that Bree's dad left -- the barcode that traced back to the Wyman Foundation, Isaac Gilman's name.

And how that information led to the discovery of Ted Fuller's blog, which led to the disovery of the La Jolla Health and Tennis Club, which led to the discovery of a mysterious woman.

And THEN it should be mentioned that the woman claimed to be Isaac Gilman's Mistress and had the convo between Gilman and Drew Avery on her answering machine.

Spencer is 22 years old. He's not going to believe that he is Bree's only chance. Until someone explains to him HOW this information was found, he'll momst likely continue to be confused.

It might also help to mention that Isaac was the person that is needed to help Bree, but since he'd dead, maybe Spencer can help the TAAG get more info.

ETA: but since I never play along with the interaction, I could be horribly off-base. If so, please disregard.

Yeah, I did that too. Still no response, and it had to be, I don't know, this weekend when I messaged him. IDK, maybe the Creatrons are waiting for some uniquely spectacular message before they move forward with the whole Spencer shebang.

I agree with Rose, though--it's getting old, and it hasn't even started. I mean, throw us a morsel or three, c'mon!
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like they are dangling bait over acouple hundred fish...and were hungry dang it...lol Don't introduce a charcter unless you plan on REALLY introducing him...it just gets our hopes up...haha, darn lonelycrack

(darn typos)

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
archangelica
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurin_B wrote:

Yeah, I did that too. Still no response, and it had to be, I don't know, this weekend when I messaged him. IDK, maybe the Creatrons are waiting for some uniquely spectacular message before they move forward with the whole Spencer shebang.

I agree with Rose, though--it's getting old, and it hasn't even started. I mean, throw us a morsel or three, c'mon!

Yeah, I'm getting tired of it as well.

My apologies for assuming nobody else had done this. For some reason I was under the impression that everyone was writing about Bree and the Order and how Spencer is the only chance and hey Isaac probably died due to a culty conspiracy -- rather than, "Hey, science-boy! Do you know what this chart from the Wyman Foundation could mean? You won't BELIEVE where we got it."

Oh well. I'll just return to lurking Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: