Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conversations With Spencer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to start putting down people before I even get to know them, but I'm starting to feel like Spencer is a bit of a wuss.

Before I get flamed, allow me to explain...

If MY father was dead and a bunch of people started emailing me, out of the blue telling me that my father's death wasn't an accident, I wouldn't hesitate to get off my ass and go try to take down whoever was responsible. No questions asked!!! (well maybe one... Where do I find these people?)

Instead he wants to know about Daniel and has pretty much told us all the same thing... He's confused.

Hey Spencer: Suck it up, mate! Your father was murdered. Time to do something about it, no one else will.

(ok that rant was also for the Creatronz to get off their butts and make us a new video. We want Spencer already!!!!)

EDIT: for better emphasis.
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, nobody else said they did it. So no apologies necessary. Good thinking! Smile
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tried another email sort of along the lines of what Archangelica was suggesting, but i left out the mistress part. I thought, if it was me in his place, hearing about my recently deceased father having an affair wouldn't be anything i would want to hear from strangers. (of course, hearing he was murdered wouldn't be very high on my list either and I did tell him thats what we all think, just not who told us)

So far no response from Spence, I hope he's making a vid with DB as i type this though, the lull has been too long and the 2 filler vids we got aren't cutting it for me.

edit: spelling Surprised
One of the Cloudmakers
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion on telling Spencer about the mistress--if his father's friends' knew about her, it can't be too far off that Spencer did, too. Or, at least had suspicions. It would give validity to our claims.
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDK, both my parents were having affairs by the time they decided to file for divorce. That was when I was 15. I'm 27 now and I didn't find out until last year. My mom told me and I made sure she wasn't lying by asking my dad. It turned out they were both close friends of the family that I saw almost everyday, but I never even caught on in the least. I was always too busy with school being a big nerd like Spencer, so I can relate.

That's probably tmi for the forums but hey, its not like any of you guys know me or my parents...
One of the Cloudmakers
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absynth - on the subject of tmi:

Okay, I totally understand what you're saying. And I actually have the opposite perspective. Everyone is different.

I was well aware of my Dad's affair. He was killed recently in an accident and the guy who hit him with a car got off with no charges.

Let's say someone told me now that it was a murder.

I don't know dude. I don't know if I'd buy it - although i'll admit that if someone knew the woman he was having an affair with I'd want to meet her. I never did. I often wonder if she knows he's dead.

Hmm...this can go many different ways, depending on what kind of person Spence is.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So true, Marla. BTW I Love your name, haven't gotten to tell you.

First of all, I'm sorry to hear about your Father.

Ya, I see how it could differ from person to person. I can only speak for what I've gone through, I just wanted to explore this more. Maybe we'll understand Spencer better if we explore reasons for him to be in the state of mind he is currently in. Now that you've helped me understand a little more, I think maybe we should leave Spencer alone now that he has more information and let him come around on his own...

We've told him so much and now I see what people were meaning when they said we may make him freak out a bit. He's got a lot to digest now and I don't know if being flooded with more emails from us is a good thing. Perhaps now we should just let him come to terms with this on his own and time will prevail.
One of the Cloudmakers
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I'm thinking. We know he'll be introduced. We know that we've been told to flood him with messages, and we did.

One of two things, now, as I see it: we be quiet and let him phase into the series.

OR

We haven't hit the right spot yet: we have to message him with something special, something we know that will get to him. Something that will bring him out of the woodwork.

I'm not sure what that could be. This is the last conversation I had with him:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 24, 2007 7:37 AM

I am so glad you've reacted well to the slew of messages you've been getting - just wanted to say thank you for being one of the most flexible people we've encountered so far Smile

Make sure you keep your head on your shoulders my dear as this all unfolds.

We're looking out for you, remember.

Marla

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: 25/06/2007

As what unfolds? What do you mean I'm "flexible"? This is all too strange...

--------My reply---------

Hey Spencer.

I mean you're flexible - you're handling this so well, being inundated with messages like you are. You're taking this well, even if it doesn't make sense.

Okay, listen. This is going to sound ridiculous I think, but I sort of relate to you.

Two years ago my dad was killed in an accident - he was out cycling with some friends and a jerk ran into him and killed him. It was just an accident. And I know that if I'm still mourning him, you must still be mourning your dad too.

If someone told me today that my dad's death wasn't an accident and was actually part of some crazy conspiracy, I'd tell them to take a hike (with most likely more colourful language) and get on with it. But consider that a LOT of people are telling you this. Consider for a moment that your father's brilliance might have been used for something more than just research during his life. And consider that sometimes, the wrong people get their hands on science.

I know it sounds like an episode of Dr. Who. And I know it sounds preposterous that anyone would want to hurt your father.

If you think you can't help us directly, consider this: we need to find out as much about your father as possible. I know you don't know Bree. But your father was working to help her. Maybe you can help us even just a little.

As for "unfolding" - events happen sometimes too quickly. We're on a tight timeline here, and Bree is running out of time.

Thanks for listening Spencer.

Marla

The Bree Solution.

-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, Taylor's in IC right now. They found Spencer's work e-mail - sgilman@neutrogena.com - and they e-mailed him. He responded asking who they were and why they were e-mailing him at work. She suggested we hit that one up, too. IDK. I sent a message, pretty similar to the one I sent to his MySpace.
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, LaurenB, Marla saidit best:
marlasinger wrote:

We haven't hit the right spot yet:

I think Taylor got tired of waiting for us to find his work email and found him her own way. Anything to progress the story. It was getting slow around here.
One of the Cloudmakers
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They shouldn't be impatient with us, we're the most resourceful ARG group I've encountered so far. Oh well.

I've emailed him.

The Bree Solution.

-AutoPilate
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brick wall
that's about how I feel about the idea of emailing Spencer Gilman YET AGAIN. I mean, seriously, we flooded his myspace with messages, people wrote messages to his youtube account, and now his work email too? All asking him to do something, anything. If we don't get a vid from him tonight, even if it's just a 'SHUT THE **** UP!' then I will be disappointed with his character.
I think any reasonable person would have broken down, even if out of curiosity, and emailed DB back ages ago. Or maybe that's just me.

As for me? I'm for advancing the storyline through interaction, but not through repitive interaction. If I email him again it will just be something akin to: Hey Spencer, you know those crazy LG15 people? Here's an idea, maybe they're not crazy. Maybe this is real. And maybe you should just talk to them instead of ignoring them'.
....Actually I think I will email that XD
My LG15 Vid
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason, this Spencer Gilman crap reminds me of Peter Pan.

Like, the scene where Tinker Bell is dying, but if enough people in the audience shout out "I believe in fairies!", she'll survive.

Instead, Spencer Gilman is ignoring us, but if enough people in the audience send him an e-mail, he'll suddenly come to life and post a video.

The more things change, the more they stay the same...haha.
QUEEN_AKASHA2004
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:

Like, the scene where Tinker Bell is dying, but if enough people in the audience shout out "I believe in fairies!", she'll survive.

Instead, Spencer Gilman is ignoring us, but if enough people in the audience send him an e-mail, he'll suddenly come to life and post a video.

ha thats awsome...come on everyone CLAP!!!!! and believe....

http://www.youtube.com/trusmom06
Mr. Scarrrrrr, Theres a candy Barrrrr in the Poooolllllllllll

I dont know if i can cook but i can sure make a mean poptart
suze900
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:

OMG that's funny. (insert unique smiley here)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: