Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OoD vs Resistance
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic and LG15 Character Interaction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan


Joined: 16 Jun 2007
Posts: 165

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Well, "Mother of Monsters" may be a modern term, but even as far back as Beowulf Lilith was considered the mother, or at least an ancestor, of Grendel. Considering the numerous myths that list Lilith or a Lilith-figure as the progenitor of more than a few monstrous lineages, it's likely that there is at least some kernel of truth amidst all the mythical exaggeration. If that's the case, how do you know definitively that one of these monstrous lineages didn't decide to pull the wool over everyone's eyes by inventing their own myth and using it to found a religion?

I suppose the answer would be faith. Yet faith can only carry you so far. Explore the inner circles of your religion, I think you'll find the apple is rotting within.


There are good and bad people within every religion. The OoD does not value either one of these traits above another. I am the center of the OoD and I am far from perfect and have never claimed to be. I am human. As for your question about a ďmonstrousĒ linage, I sure many people outside our religion feel this way. I am part of this linage and I donít feel or act like a monster but I bet a lot of people would say that I am. However others would say that I am wonderful and sweet. I would never give you an answer like faith because faith is an answer you give when there is no real answer. I think it is a matter of perspective how you view the creators of my religion.

I love Beowulf but it is just a book. In it Grendel is considered a descendant of Cain. Cain is the son of Eve, not Lilith.
_________________
http://youtube.com/acrowleyorder
http://www.acrowleyorder.bebo.com
http://www.myspace.com/acrowleyorder
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OoD
Casual Observer


Joined: 25 Jun 2007
Posts: 32
Location: New York City

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The K.T./O.o.T., the military wing of the Order of Denderah, has concluded a three pronged assault on the terrorist organization responsible for the Paris attack on Papess Erica. These joint operations targeted individuals who planned and participated in the aforementioned terrorist plot. The military operations took place in Northern California, Nevada, and Los Angeles. The final operation this evening in Los Angeles was an aerial assault on four terrorists who directly participated in the attack on the motorcade carrying Papess Erica. It has been confirmed that the individual known as Brother was killed in tonightís Los Angeles operation.

Long live Erica.

Signed,

Victor, O.o.D.
Grandmaster of the Order of the Temple

Judgment Day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3chJTf9vPtQ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
secretone
Suspiciously Absent


Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OoD wrote:
Spencer,

If you help Jonas or Daniel in their efforts to alter Breeís DNA; then, you will be considered an enemy of the Order of Denderah and the Hymn of One. Unless you wish to meet the same fate as your father then you will have not contact with either Jonas or Daniel.

Victor, O.o.D.


Spoken like a true murder, has you have done to others so will be done to you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
secretone
Suspiciously Absent


Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="BrightSilence"]
OoD wrote:
Spencer,

If you help Jonas or Daniel in their efforts to alter Breeís DNA; then, you will be considered an enemy of the Order of Denderah and the Hymn of One. Unless you wish to meet the same fate as your father then you will have not contact with either Jonas or Daniel.

Victor, O.o.D.
This right here is why you people should be behind bars. You are threatening a mans life... Are you insane.

Being behind bars is too good for these people, has you have done to T and B so will be done to you. Touch Spencer and you will feel our wrath. We are not the resistance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
secretone
Suspiciously Absent


Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="OoD"]
New voice of reason wrote:
Hi Spencer,


Spencer,

The resistance will no longer be tolerated. Do not put yourself in jeopardy by listening to these people. The age of the new crusade has begun.

Victor, O.o.D.



You will no longer tolerate the resistance, We will no longer tolerate you, the age of your destruction has begun. We are all around you, We are not the resistance. But we will destroy you. You and your Order HoO has been judge and the sentence is death.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan


Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

secretone

Where did you learn English?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan


Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Erica,

well, I have no proof that what you say is wrong. On the other hand, I have no proof that what you say is right. Bree`s latest video does not convince me at all that she hasn`t been brain-washed. This is not the Bree she was like before she was all HoO. She doesn`t sound spontanious and funny and her childish charme is not there in that video. I really doubt that she is her real self.

Maybe if she left a message for her friends to stop searching for her, I would be convinced that she really is what she claims to be - happy and mentally healthy. But like this - no way...

However, you didn`t say anything about the video where Dan, Bree and Jonas are shown under drugs and with a strange voice in the back-round. What happened there? If that was not brain-washing, what other explanation do you offer?

Yours
New voice of reason

PS: I consider me Bree`s friend, not that much yours;-).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan


Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New voice of reason wrote:
Hi Erica,

well, I have no proof that what you say is wrong. On the other hand, I have no proof that what you say is right. Bree`s latest video does not convince me at all that she hasn`t been brain-washed. This is not the Bree she was like before she was all HoO. She doesn`t sound spontanious and funny and her childish charme is not there in that video. I really doubt that she is her real self.

Maybe if she left a message for her friends to stop searching for her, I would be convinced that she really is what she claims to be - happy and mentally healthy. But like this - no way...

However, you didn`t say anything about the video where Dan, Bree and Jonas are shown under drugs and with a strange voice in the back-round. What happened there? If that was not brain-washing, what other explanation do you offer?

Yours
New voice of reason

PS: I consider me Bree`s friend, not that much yours;-).


Voice,

Erica has answered that question several times. The Order did not kidnap Danny B, Bree and Jonas when they were in Las Vegas. Erica believes the person that did this is or was a rouge member of the HoO. We are as interested in finding out who did this as you are.

Gemma
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wh_pirate
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Posts: 295
Location: Arizona

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the sake of everyone here, I'm just gonna stay Silenced on this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan


Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wh_pirate wrote:
For the sake of everyone here, I'm just gonna stay Silenced on this.


Please don't.

Gemma
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
secretone
Suspiciously Absent


Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:
secretone

Where did you learn English?


Probably the same place you learned your religion!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan


Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

secretone wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:
secretone

Where did you learn English?


Probably the same place you learned your religion!


I learned my religion at home. Its not an insult just a question. I'm just wondering where you are from. There is nothing wrong with making a few mistakes in a foreign language. That is how one learns.

Gemma
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan


Joined: 16 Jun 2007
Posts: 165

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New voice of reason wrote:
Hi Erica,

well, I have no proof that what you say is wrong. On the other hand, I have no proof that what you say is right. Bree`s latest video does not convince me at all that she hasn`t been brain-washed. This is not the Bree she was like before she was all HoO. She doesn`t sound spontanious and funny and her childish charme is not there in that video. I really doubt that she is her real self.

Maybe if she left a message for her friends to stop searching for her, I would be convinced that she really is what she claims to be - happy and mentally healthy. But like this - no way...

However, you didn`t say anything about the video where Dan, Bree and Jonas are shown under drugs and with a strange voice in the back-round. What happened there? If that was not brain-washing, what other explanation do you offer?

Yours
New voice of reason

PS: I consider me Bree`s friend, not that much yours;-).


Ask Bree if she has been brain washed? I can tell you what her answer will be but ask her yourself.

Erica
_________________
http://youtube.com/acrowleyorder
http://www.acrowleyorder.bebo.com
http://www.myspace.com/acrowleyorder
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan


Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 619
Location: the Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricaCrowley wrote:
Ask Bree if she has been brain washed? I can tell you what her answer will be but ask her yourself.

Erica
First of all, please supply us with a way to contact her so we CAN ask her. And second, you would be a very sucky brainwasher if the subject would know she is brainwashed. This is an empty claim in 2 ways.

Furthermore, how can you explain the 180 degrees turn she suddenly took abandonning her friends who have helped her along the way. She shared everything with them. Don't you think it's a bit out of character to just forget that and run off. There has to have been more than just free will to make that happen. I'm not saying it's brainwashing, but I'm not saying it's not either. Drugs might also have been involved, I just don't know...

You say you are all about free will, but I still feel that you influence that free will by holding up an image of a false utopia. Ofcourse most religions could be seen that way, but definately not to this extend!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan


Joined: 16 Jun 2007
Posts: 165

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence

I would suggest you make a new post and ask Bree in her chat section not mine. It is very clear that the videos you are watching are not vlogs but recruiting efforts by the HoO. I can assure you that Bree does not spend her days talking with family and friends in that fashion. The people writing her scripts are attempting to share with the public the type of spiritual enlightenment that comes through HoO rituals.

I personally practice OoD rituals which are very different. I donít have a song and certainly donít use music to achieve a state of ecstasy; while, this is something HoO members do. I of course am talking about spiritual ecstasy and not the drug.

In Breeís videos it is very clear that she is either in or pretending to be in a light state of spiritual ecstasy. I say pretending because I think she is attempting to demonstrate that state of enlightenment and if she weíre truly in such a state then it would be hard to speak. However the after effects that I have experience from OoD Ecstasy Rituals are feelings of extreme well being for days afterwards. Maybe I sound like Bree after these rituals but I certainly hope not. I do know that on the rare occasion I expend the energy to get into a state of religious ecstasy it has a very positive effect on my health for days afterward. However being in a state of actually ecstasy is not something that one can do every day or at least I canít.

In the higher levels of the OoD we use Magick Rituals to connect with the spirits of G_D or other immortal beings. When your mind comes into contact with a being like this it is an almost indescribable experience. It is like having the best orgasm of your life and it never seems to end. It is like having sex with a god. The actual experience might only last for a few seconds but it seems to last for days. We you come out of the meditative state you are unable to move for hours or even days in some cases such as an encounter with G_D or Lucifer.

Members of the HoO do not practice this type of Ritual Ecstasy but have their own rituals which more directed and controlled for a novice. Still the effect would seem similar from their perspective. I donít know if this helps but I hope it will give you some understanding of Breeís behavior. Everyone reacts differently to successful enlightenment and in the days that follow it does affect ones personality. For me it means bed rest for others the reaction can be similar to the way Bree is acting.

Erica
_________________
http://youtube.com/acrowleyorder
http://www.acrowleyorder.bebo.com
http://www.myspace.com/acrowleyorder
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic and LG15 Character Interaction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP