Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lonelistic Physics: Why there are no plot holes.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghost_of_kenny wrote:
After a short phone conversation with Dr. Aja, we have come to the conclusion that the Lonelygirl15 story arc has, somehow, collapsed into a Neutron Plot. This means that the mass of the plot was not great enough to cause it to collapse into a plot hole, but the reactions and events within the plot were not sufficient for the plot to sustain itself at its massive size. When the plot collapsed, it was able to sustain itself at a much higher crap density and smaller content mass due to the fact that the persona of the actors is so great. This is known as the Jonas Exclusion Principle.

Now, one question still remains: we know that the c/sF of the story arc was well above the Elendi-Waffle Limit, and yet the plot collapsed as it were well below said limit. At this time, I can not answer this question, but I do plan to continue to investigate the matter.

Mind if I use this for papers in science class next year? Totally gettin' an A. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghost_of_kenny wrote:
modelmotion wrote:
Perhaps if there is enough dark matter in the Breeniverse the non existent plot could actually fold back on itself like a non existent mobius strip.

Yes, MM, that is possible. If this were to happen, then the entire Lonelygirl15 community would fold into itself and cease to exist. Ironically enough, the destruction of said community would have been the outcome had the story arc collapsed into a plot hole.

In reality, the community would not cease to exist but would, in fact, exist in perpetuity, regardless of whether the story existed or not. That being said, this thread will collapse into the black hole known as "Off the Cuff" so that it may itself continue it's existence.

Yeah, I know, I crack myself up...
ghost_of_kenny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can indeed, Ms. Paisley.

EWLPRI Press Releases:
http://one.revver.com/account/show/EWLPRI
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=EWLPRI

Give Kenny an Epitaph!
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bows head and clenches fist infront of face* F-ck yes.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ghost_of_kenny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
In reality, the community would not cease to exist but would, in fact, exist in perpetuity, regardless of whether the story existed or not. That being said, this thread will collapse into the black hole known as "Off the Cuff" so that it may itself continue it's existence.

The community exists within the event horizon of the plot hole, or would be plot hole, and therefore would collapse to infinite density at the "eye" of the plot hole.

EWLPRI Press Releases:

Give Kenny an Epitaph!
Dejajeva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all fine for people who are already part of the community, but what about newcomers to the forum and to LG in general. Instead of collapsing into the plot hole that the rest of us have been sucked into, they are just going to see the plot slow down and redshift into nothingness. If, however, it is a neutron plot, then the creators should definitely consider merging it with another neutron plot because the resulting gamma ray plot bursts might just be the most amazing thing we've ever seen.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghost_of_kenny wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

The community exists within the event horizon of the plot hole, or would be plot hole, and therefore would collapse to infinite density at the "eye" of the plot hole.

Double check your research. By your own admission, there is no plot hole. If your current reasoning is correct then plot hole = community existence. No plot hole = no community. Shocked
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: plot discussion Reply with quote

I was under the impression that this was a serious attempt to have a serious discussion about a plot that seems to have gone seriously missing!!!!!! So, why did it get move?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*reads all posts in thread* My brain hurts. *walks away*
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dejajeva wrote:
This is all fine for people who are already part of the community, but what about newcomers to the forum and to LG in general. Instead of collapsing into the plot hole that the rest of us have been sucked into, they are just going to see the plot slow down and redshift into nothingness. If, however, it is a neutron plot, then the creators should definitely consider merging it with another neutron plot because the resulting gamma ray plot bursts might just be the most amazing thing we've ever seen.
Ah, the fission versus fusion argument. I believe instead we are witnessing the splitting of the plot rather than the merging. Sarah/Daniel = Taylor/Jonas. I just haven't been able to account for the "Bree Radical" floating around out there. Please check my math.
ghost_of_kenny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Double check your research. By your own admission, there is no plot hole. If your current reasoning is correct then plot hole = community existence. No plot hole = no community. Shocked

The community continues in its existence because of the Jonas Exclusion Principle. What I was implying was that it was by sheer force of love for the characters does the community allow the continued existence of Lonelygirl15.

EWLPRI Press Releases:

Give Kenny an Epitaph!
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG this thread is amazing. Fap fap fap!!!

I think we all need to go back and study the exact moment when the plot collapse occurred. If the plot had more than 3 Buffy masses, then it would have collapsed into a plot hole. However I don't believe this is the case. Therefore, we probably are dealing with a neutron plot.

As for the "Bree Radical" (FTW BTW Trainer), my only guess is that with all that HoO Dark Matter affecting everything even though we don't really know why, it'll probably just end up plotvatationally bound to everything else anyway.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghost_of_kenny wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

The community continues in its existence because of the Jonas Exclusion Principle. What I was implying was that it was by sheer force of love for the characters does the community allow the continued existence of Lonelygirl15.
Ah, now I see. In the scientific circles I run in it is known as the Tinkerbell principle. Only the love of the community can save the character from certain extinction.

ETA: This was at one time also known as the "Save the Beast" principle.

Last edited by trainer101 on Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dejajeva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is that the lack of plot holes due to the lack of plot is starting to seep dark energy. I can't have all of this negative pressure invading my daily life.
ghost_of_kenny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My colleague, Dr. Waffle has a very good point. The radical will resolve itself. In fact, the Bree Radical could be the reason that the plot did not collapse into a plot hole. However, we can not know for sure the exact moment of plot collapse, so we can never be fully sure of the reason that it did not collapse as we know it should have.

I still hold that it is the force of will of the fanbase.

EWLPRI Press Releases:

Give Kenny an Epitaph!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18

Jump to: