Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lonelistic Physics: Why there are no plot holes.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
trainer101
Moderator Manager


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 2671
Location: Wasting away again ILLUMINATIVILLE...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghost_of_kenny wrote:
My colleague, Dr. Waffle has a very good point. The radical will resolve itself. In fact, the Bree Radical could be the reason that the plot did not collapse into a plot hole. However, we can not know for sure the exact moment of plot collapse, so we can never be fully sure of the reason that it did not collapse as we know it should have.

I still hold that it is the force of will of the fanbase.
Also know as the Phantom Phorum Phanbase Phorce or the "P4 Effect"'.
_________________
It's STILL all connected...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ghost_of_kenny
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 280
Location: The EWLPRI

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Also know as the Phantom Phorum Phanbase Phorce or the "P4 Effect"'.


Exactly.
_________________
Research Director of the Elendi-Waffle Lonelistic Physics Research Institute (EWLPRI)

EWLPRI Press Releases:
http://one.revver.com/account/show/EWLPRI
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=EWLPRI

Give Kenny an Epitaph!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 460
Location: New York

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real question I have is if we were to inject a Traveler into the plot hole, say... Spencer for example, what would happen to him.

Would he be atomized at the core, or is there something more?

Maybe he'd end up becoming the god of balance or something.
_________________
Yeah, you got... stuck a fish in the face.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
trainer101
Moderator Manager


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 2671
Location: Wasting away again ILLUMINATIVILLE...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:
OMG this thread is amazing. Fap fap fap!!!

I think we all need to go back and study the exact moment when the plot collapse occurred. If the plot had more than 3 Buffy masses, then it would have collapsed into a plot hole. However I don't believe this is the case. Therefore, we probably are dealing with a neutron plot.

As for the "Bree Radical" (FTW BTW Trainer), my only guess is that with all that HoO Dark Matter affecting everything even though we don't really know why, it'll probably just end up plotvatationally bound to everything else anyway.
The mysterious HoO Dark Matter is certainly pervasive though no one seems to be able to get a real grasp of it. It presents itself in musical form yet is hardly a song - perhaps that's why no one can seem to find their own.
_________________
It's STILL all connected...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trainer101
Moderator Manager


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 2671
Location: Wasting away again ILLUMINATIVILLE...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:
The real question I have is if we were to inject a Traveler into the plot hole, say... Spencer for example, what would happen to him.

Would he be atomized at the core, or is there something more?

Maybe he'd end up becoming the god of balance or something.

Traveler = Spencer? If that's true, it may be the greatest discovery of our time!
_________________
It's STILL all connected...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 460
Location: New York

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Skunkwaffle wrote:
OMG this thread is amazing. Fap fap fap!!!

I think we all need to go back and study the exact moment when the plot collapse occurred. If the plot had more than 3 Buffy masses, then it would have collapsed into a plot hole. However I don't believe this is the case. Therefore, we probably are dealing with a neutron plot.

As for the "Bree Radical" (FTW BTW Trainer), my only guess is that with all that HoO Dark Matter affecting everything even though we don't really know why, it'll probably just end up plotvatationally bound to everything else anyway.
The mysterious HoO Dark Matter is certainly pervasive though no one seems to be able to get a real grasp of it. It presents itself in musical form yet is hardly a song - perhaps that's why no one can seem to find their own.


Weakly Interacting Musical People?
_________________
Yeah, you got... stuck a fish in the face.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ghost_of_kenny
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 280
Location: The EWLPRI

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we know that if one can successfully avoid the point of infinite density at the center of a plot hole, then one might be able to fall into a Bree hole. However, we also know that Bree hole's are very unstable and that by entering one, the hole might collapse. If one is able to navigate the Bree Hole, one might be able to go back in time and avoid the collapse of the plot in the first place.

This brings up a lot of ethical questions that I do not wish to answer.

Also, we already know that the plot has not collapsed into a plot hole, so this talk is irrelevant.
_________________
Research Director of the Elendi-Waffle Lonelistic Physics Research Institute (EWLPRI)

EWLPRI Press Releases:
http://one.revver.com/account/show/EWLPRI
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=EWLPRI

Give Kenny an Epitaph!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trainer101
Moderator Manager


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 2671
Location: Wasting away again ILLUMINATIVILLE...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghost_of_kenny wrote:
Well, we know that if one can successfully avoid the point of infinite density at the center of a plot hole, then one might be able to fall into a Bree hole. However, we also know that Bree hole's are very unstable and that by entering one, the hole might collapse. If one is able to navigate the Bree Hole, one might be able to go back in time and avoid the collapse of the plot in the first place.
To the best of my knowledge, only Jonas knows for sure...
Sorry, couldn't resist. Rolling Eyes
_________________
It's STILL all connected...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 460
Location: New York

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So do you think if we were to blast the plot with enough Taylortrinos the neutrons would re-seperate into story arc atoms and begin plot fusion again?
_________________
Yeah, you got... stuck a fish in the face.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
trainer101
Moderator Manager


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 2671
Location: Wasting away again ILLUMINATIVILLE...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:
So do you think if we were to blast the plot with enough Taylortrinos the neutrons would re-seperate into hydrogen atoms and begin plot fusion again?
Without a doubt. But if a Tachyon were to emerge, I might pass out.
_________________
It's STILL all connected...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ghost_of_kenny
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 280
Location: The EWLPRI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say for sure. No experiment has ever been conducted on such a large scale, so we can never be sure of the effects.
_________________
Research Director of the Elendi-Waffle Lonelistic Physics Research Institute (EWLPRI)

EWLPRI Press Releases:
http://one.revver.com/account/show/EWLPRI
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=EWLPRI

Give Kenny an Epitaph!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ghost_of_kenny
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 280
Location: The EWLPRI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, what I can say for sure is that given relativistic effects, a Tachyon MUST emerge from the experiment.
_________________
Research Director of the Elendi-Waffle Lonelistic Physics Research Institute (EWLPRI)

EWLPRI Press Releases:
http://one.revver.com/account/show/EWLPRI
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=EWLPRI

Give Kenny an Epitaph!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 460
Location: New York

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, as would we all.

Still if we could harness that power, think of the possibilities.

Plot tesseracts, wormholes, I can't even fathom what else might happen.
_________________
Yeah, you got... stuck a fish in the face.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
modelmotion
Lonely Fan


Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 230
Location: Chronosynclasticinfundibulum

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Ceremony Reply with quote

Perhaps the objective of the ceremony is to open up a worm hole to a parallel universe so that another neutron plot can be sucked in and merged with the current one as Deja suggested.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
trainer101
Moderator Manager


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 2671
Location: Wasting away again ILLUMINATIVILLE...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:
Indeed, as would we all.

Still if we could harness that power, think of the possibilities.

Plot tesseracts, wormholes, I can't even fathom what else might happen.

modelmotion wrote:
Perhaps the objective of the ceremony is to open up a worm hole to a parallel universe so that another neutron plot can be sucked in and merged with the current one as Deja suggested.

We've discovered the Kate Modern Effect!
_________________
It's STILL all connected...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 3 of 18

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP