Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lonelistic Physics: Why there are no plot holes.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghost_of_kenny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must get to sleep. But I hope you, my colleagues, continue this discussion.

EWLPRI Press Releases:
http://one.revver.com/account/show/EWLPRI
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=EWLPRI

Give Kenny an Epitaph!
Aja
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I <3 you guys.

That is all.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:
*reads all posts in thread* My brain hurts. *walks away*
Seconded.
tricky-ticky-tavi
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the introduction of Sarah into the event can be noted as a naked singularity. Her high density attracting matter and light but only being present inside of said black hole. Maybe even Bree could be classified as the same as sometimes i find her highly dense.

My question is this....What were we talking about??

http://www.bebo.com/tricky-ticky
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've discovered that the source of some of the dark matter appears to be an alternate reality that was observed through a rip in space-time during September and October of last year. This resulted in the creation of several other alternate realities over the past several months. Some of these realities have collapsed under their own weight, while others have exploded into spectacular supernovae. I think these effects should be known as the CiW Effect and OpA Effect, respectively.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:

Mind if I use this for papers in science class next year? Totally gettin' an A. Laughing

While it is not my place to grant you this permission noodles, as I am not one of the brilliant and esteemed LG15 laureates who have postulated this theory (ftw guys, this is pure gold!); at risk of "rocking the boat", may I just say that given the current rate of 10^500 c/sF recently observed in the latest neutron plot hole non event, we are going to need all the paper we can get.
ghost_of_kenny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
I've discovered that the source of some of the dark matter appears to be an alternate reality that was observed through a rip in space-time during September and October of last year. This resulted in the creation of several other alternate realities over the past several months. Some of these realities have collapsed under their own weight, while others have exploded into spectacular supernovae. I think these effects should be known as the CiW Effect and OpA Effect, respectively.

'mute

Good observation. I know that several teams have tried to recreate these effects, particularly the CiW Effect, but to no avail. Perhaps it was within these rips and the resulting alterations to the space-time continuum that prevented the LG15 story arc from collapsing into a plot hole.

EWLPRI Press Releases:

Give Kenny an Epitaph!
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghost_of_kenny wrote:
Good observation. I know that several teams have tried to recreate these effects, particularly the CiW Effect, but to no avail. Perhaps it was within these rips and the resulting alterations to the space-time continuum that prevented the LG15 story arc from collapsing into a plot hole.

I believe one team had great potential to recreate the CiW Effect, but they were requested to not continue with their experiment. The request to discontinue was clearly anti-science, and disillusioned some observers.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghost_of_kenny wrote:
Now, one question still remains: we know that the c/sF of the story arc was well above the Elendi-Waffle Limit, and yet the plot collapsed as it were well below said limit. At this time, I can not answer this question, but I do plan to continue to investigate the matter.

I propose a non-bosonic superstringed-out plot theory with infinite chirality (spin) and a non-abelian symmetry group specified by the Sarah-Daniel action [1]. Such theories not only offer the benefit of being much less dimensional (10 vs. 26), but most importantly they don't require the existence of Tachyons (who give major headaches within any superstringed-out plot theory [2]).

Quote:
Expressed in mathematical language,using the calculus of variations, the evolution of a physical system (i.e. how the system actually progresses from one state to another) corresponds to an extremum (usually, a minimum) of the action.
[3]

It was thought that the confluence of superstringed-out plots, infinite spin, and any such F-action, or chiral gauge theories, was impossible:

Quote:
Chiral gauge theories can be inconsistent due to anomalies. This happens when certain one-loop Feynman diagrams cause a quantum mechanical breakdown of the gauge symmetry. Having anomalies cancel puts a severe constraint on possible superstring theories.
[4]

However,
Quote:
More generally, one can compactify F-theory on an elliptically fibered manifold (elliptic fibration), i.e. a fiber bundle whose fiber is a two-dimensional torus (also called an elliptic curve). For example, a subclass of the K3 manifolds is elliptically fibered, and F-theory on a K3 manifold is dual to heterotic string theory on a two-torus. (Eight dimensions are large.)
[5]

Anyone can make the connections here: torus is latin for 'bull' and an elliptic fiber bundle is a perfect description of 'crap'.

To sum up, I think we can be grateful to be witnesses of a brand new discovery in superstringed-out plot theories: we're in the presence of one that requires no Tachyons, involves no-action or minimal F-action, and which can compactify higher-dimensional elliptical fiber bundles into two-tori (low-dimensional bullcrap), still satisfying the required dimensionality for anomalies to cancel out so that it's still a superstringed-out plot.
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm confused are you all speaking of actual tachyons or the character Tachyon? *scratches head* I'm not smart. Sad
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:
Okay, I'm confused are you all speaking of actual tachyons or the character Tachyon? *scratches head* I'm not smart. Sad

Within these non-collapsing superstringed-out plot theories we're discussing here, there's no distinction between the two.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg this is the best thread iv read since the first archive of Daniel, ma belle.
Iv enjoyed every post of it Ill go back to watching your theroys develope
ghost_of_kenny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
ghost_of_kenny wrote:
Now, one question still remains: we know that the c/sF of the story arc was well above the Elendi-Waffle Limit, and yet the plot collapsed as it were well below said limit. At this time, I can not answer this question, but I do plan to continue to investigate the matter.

I propose a non-bosonic superstringed-out plot theory with infinite chirality (spin) and a non-abelian symmetry group specified by the Sarah-Daniel action [1]. Such theories not only offer the benefit of being much less dimensional (10 vs. 26), but most importantly they don't require the existence of Tachyons (who give major headaches within any superstringed-out plot theory [2]).

Quote:
Expressed in mathematical language,using the calculus of variations, the evolution of a physical system (i.e. how the system actually progresses from one state to another) corresponds to an extremum (usually, a minimum) of the action.
[3]

It was thought that the confluence of superstringed-out plots, infinite spin, and any such F-action, or chiral gauge theories, was impossible:

Quote:
Chiral gauge theories can be inconsistent due to anomalies. This happens when certain one-loop Feynman diagrams cause a quantum mechanical breakdown of the gauge symmetry. Having anomalies cancel puts a severe constraint on possible superstring theories.
[4]

However,
Quote:
More generally, one can compactify F-theory on an elliptically fibered manifold (elliptic fibration), i.e. a fiber bundle whose fiber is a two-dimensional torus (also called an elliptic curve). For example, a subclass of the K3 manifolds is elliptically fibered, and F-theory on a K3 manifold is dual to heterotic string theory on a two-torus. (Eight dimensions are large.)
[5]

Anyone can make the connections here: torus is latin for 'bull' and an elliptic fiber bundle is a perfect description of 'crap'.

To sum up, I think we can be grateful to be witnesses of a brand new discovery in superstringed-out plot theories: we're in the presence of one that requires no Tachyons, involves no-action or minimal F-action, and which can compactify higher-dimensional elliptical fiber bundles into two-tori (low-dimensional bullcrap), still satisfying the required dimensionality for anomalies to cancel out so that it's still a superstringed-out plot.

I do believe you have find the solution, Dr. Deagol.

EWLPRI Press Releases:

Give Kenny an Epitaph!
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, now putting aside the quantum mechanical thorny points about these plotholes, and sticking to the general relativity view, I've found the following possibility:

Quote:
From the viewpoint of a distant observer, an object falling into a [plot] hole appears to slow down, approaching but never quite reaching the event horizon: and it appears to become redder and dimmer, because of the extreme gravitational red shift caused by the gravity of the [plot] hole. Eventually, the falling object becomes so dim that it can no longer be seen, at a point just before it reaches the event horizon.

Could it be that the event horizon has indeed been breached, and we just perceive it as a slowdown infinitely closer but never reaching the event horizon, given that we are a distant observer? So, in our perception the object has not and will never fall into the plothole. But from the reference point of the ship that fell into the hole, time kept running at a normal pace. It's just like we'll probably see in a future video, where Daniel will eventually get contacted by this Gilman guy, on the other side of the hole, as if a day or two had passed since finding out about him in the box, when for us those events unfolded in months, or maybe even years if you consider that they had Bree's dad's note with them all the time.

Crossing the event horizon from an insider perspective (normal time):
Day 1: On the run, they get dad's note.
Day 2: They decode the note.
Day 3: They run to CAMP PLAY and find the box.
Day 4: They find Gilman among all the stuff in the box.
Day 5: They go to the tennis club and talk to the mistress
Day 6: They try to contact Spencer.
Day 7: Spencer gets back to them, and starts working on the "serum".

Of course, the non-simultaneity of events for different reference points explains why Bree's dad would still be dead after only a week in B&D clock (he was never sucked into the event horizon, and instead remained out of the plot for months of what we perceived as many motel-runaway-homeless-go-to-Jonas cycles, which in reality was only one night in the running characters' clocks).

I'm not sure what the implication is for us, but I suspect we need to be trusting and jump with them into the plothole, beyond the event horizon (eventhough we haven't actually seen them fall through). That's the only way we might arrive at the other side, in an alternate universe where only a week has passed since they went on the run and they're working with Gilman on the serum. We would esentially be going back in time to around mid-november of last year.
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tricky-ticky-tavi wrote:
I believe the introduction of Sarah into the event can be noted as a naked singularity. Her high density attracting matter and light but only being present inside of said black hole.

Now it's my understanding, and I could be wrong here, that a naked singularity can only exist as such until it comes in contact with any amount of matter. Since we've seen Sarah come in contact with a Danielbeast amount of matter several times already, and since she is still reflecting light in the visible spectrum, I conclude that she cannot, in fact be a naked singularity.

Now I think we can all agree that we are dealing with some form of compact object. Consider the dark plot matter that is surrounding this whole phenomenon, I propose that we are actually dealing with a highly theoretical Preon plot. This would explain why we are still able to observe the storyline through normal means, but are totally unable to see what's actually causing it. Additionally, all angular maturity in a preon plot must equal zero. So as Bree's angular maturity has gone up, (ie. she's less childish, does not talk to puppets anymore, and has considered future careers), Jonas' angular maturity has dropped substantially (he's gone from sensible and mature to a whiny little baby). Therefore I conclude that this is in fact a preon plot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 4 of 18

Jump to: