Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow this conversation turned fast Shocked
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: i think Reply with quote

I think emoGirl forgot to come back......lol...giz

its just like LIFE!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you find Daniel to clingy, Sarah,

just try to talk to him about it.

If you don`t talk, he doesn`t know.

Tell him that you are a woman who needs a lot of space for her own.

Closeness-Distance-Wishes often are a problem in relationships. Me, too, I am more in favour of closeness, and I even had a break-up because of that with one of the people I was with.

Anyway, it won`t have to end this way with you. Just try to talk about it, o.k.?

Yours
New voice of reason
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really worrying now. You guys think she's okay?

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SkyIsEmpty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:
/me bangs head against desktop

Sarah? I'm uh...starting to get worried...are you okay? Everything fine? I'd hate for the last thing you post to be a complaint about how clingy DB is being. I'd like you to be okay, and I'd like you to actually come back and check on us, and talk to us about this stuff.

Uh...yeah, hope everything's okay.

Thanks for your concern Marla. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. After posting my last blog I was faced the realities of this whole online diary thingy (whether it be written or video). Daniel, Bree, and Jonas have been doing this for such a long time and they've dealt really well strangers and friends seeing, hearing, or reading their emotions on a daily basis. For me, this is all still new. I've written in a journal for so long and I sort of get lost in my own emotions forgetting that I'm not locking my diary and putting it under my bed. It's a public journal for all of you to see. I realize that I have chosen to do that. I have chosen to spill my guts in public. But people need to remember that I'm human. I'm here in an unfamiliar house in a town I've never been to before... with so much going on in my friend's lives, the life I left at home, etc. Anyway, I was a bit jolted by some of the comments here and just needed some time to think about it. That's all. But I'm back now. Very Happy
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, you can expect every kind of comment. Some people will take you seriously, some will see it as a joke. Some will overreact, some won't really react at all. And then there are the people that only want trouble. But don't let any of that bother you. Take everything with some salt and you'll be ok.

The internet is a rough place if you take every comment seriously. I can understand that you get sick of the clingy behaviour. But I don't think that means you're done with him, like some others. I don't assume anything.

Anyway, what HAVE you been up to the last couple of days? We havent heard from you in a while!
suze900
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But people need to remember that I'm human. I'm here in an unfamiliar house in a town I've never been to before... with so much going on in my friend's lives, the life I left at home, etc.

It's easy to get in over your head in a new relationship when you're under a lot of stress . . . it can seem like a way to make yourself feel better . . . unfortunately it often leads to more stress Crying or Very sad good luck!
cittiecait
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so whats been said between you and daniel since monday then ?
SkyIsEmpty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
Honestly, you can expect every kind of comment. Some people will take you seriously, some will see it as a joke. Some will overreact, some won't really react at all. And then there are the people that only want trouble. But don't let any of that bother you. Take everything with some salt and you'll be ok.

The internet is a rough place if you take every comment seriously. I can understand that you get sick of the clingy behaviour. But I don't think that means you're done with him, like some others. I don't assume anything.

Anyway, what HAVE you been up to the last couple of days? We havent heard from you in a while!

I agree on all points. Thanks Wink

So what have I been up to? Daniel and I are here at the house... there's not much around here and we don't have a car lol. So, we just hang out here a lot. We walked to that lake last week. It must have been 5 miles away... my legs are still sore!

We both feel pretty helpless. Everyone thought Spencer would jump at the chance to help us... but who would want to get mixed up in all this? It is pretty crazy stuff and I understand where he's coming from. But without his help we're stumped. None of us (except Taylor) has a science background so we've gone as far as we can with Mr. Avery's journal. It's pretty frustrating!
SkyIsEmpty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cittiecait wrote:

He hasn't been online much and hasn't read what I wrote. So things are pretty much the same...
cittiecait
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so how are you feeling about the wole situation?
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet Spencer will come around. After all his curiosity much spike at some point. What DID happen to his father? I know I couldn't give that a rest.

It all came pretty much like a big (spamming) shock to him. I'd close up at first aswell. But like I said, I wouldn't be able to just forget about the possibility of my father being killed by some 'order'.

But why are you guys actually sticking around there? There muct be better places to go... Or are you hoping Bree might come back there? As much as I hope to, I don't see that happening.

Any chance you made a video during your trip to the lake? That would be fun!
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:
cittiecait wrote:

He hasn't been online much and hasn't read what I wrote. So things are pretty much the same...
Better tell him before he reads it. I think he would understand it better if it came directly from you.
thoughtssopoetic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
SkyIsEmpty wrote:
cittiecait wrote:

Better tell him before he reads it. I think he would understand it better if it came directly from you.

I definitely agree.
It is good to get advice from people on a subject and all but I think it would be better if Daniel didn't hear it through the grapevine.
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricaCrowley wrote:
How are Daniel and Sarah suppose to get to the pier? Did Jonas leave them one of his cars or will Daniel have to dig into his trust fund to buy one? Maybe they can take the bus, I guess Sarah should get accustom to that if she is going to make a life with Daniel.

Erica Twisted Evil

SkyIsEmpty wrote:

I agree on all points. Thanks Wink

So what have I been up to? Daniel and I are here at the house... there's not much around here and we don't have a car lol. So, we just hang out here a lot. We walked to that lake last week. It must have been 5 miles away... my legs are still sore!

Erica,

I guess this answers your question. You have a few cars left wouldn't it be nice if you lent them one?

Gemma Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: