Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We Hear You
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: We Hear You Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

We read your comments and know that you feel the story is moving a little slowly at the moment. I want to assure you that we are working tirelessly to tell a really compelling action-packed story with plot movement. We have some really great stuff over the next couple months. We are putting all of our resources into increasing production value, great writing, and improving the website. Also, we are working on something that a lot of you have been asking about for a while and it is going to be very very cool. We hear what you are saying and value all of your opinions. We are doing our best and thank you soooo much for your continued support, even when you doubt us.

Thanks.
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for updating us. I for one am just happy that our opinions are being heard. That's enough for me (for now).
Keep it up!
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: We Hear You Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:
even when you doubt us.

Who? Me? Shame on you
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: We Hear You Reply with quote

it's great to see that the Creators take such an interest in the community and are willing to take our criticism well. Smile

The Creators wrote:
Also, we are working on something that a lot of you have been asking about for a while and it is going to be very very cool.

Do I sense 24 in 24?
galatea024
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks - it is great that the internet not only allows for a new form of watching a show - but it allows our voices to be heard and recognized - I look forward to the upswing!
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: We Hear You Reply with quote

Rekidk wrote:
Do I sense 24 in 24?
Oh, dear God, please. That would be AMAZING.
sheetzjunkie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is great that the creators are listening to us. Hopefully this will lead to some amazing things in the future.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, Creators, I still believe in you!

I just wanna know, is there gonna be a new vid tonight? Razz
My LG15 Vid
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don' t want to sound like I'm sucking up (I'm not), but I never doubted you guys. Keep up the good work!

Faction: The ORDER
suze900
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, we all hang around here because we hate it sooooo much Wink
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all bitch once in a while, it helps relieve some real world tension. You guys don't owe us an apology (heck TV producers never apologize for some of the garbage they churn out) but we do appreciate that you keep a running dialog with us.

Truth is, we keep watching because we enjoy the show. We hang out here because we like the camaraderie. We bitch because we are "vested". Cool
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose I'm going to be accused of blaspheming with this, but my feeling is that the slow story line and fillers is unnecessary and poor story telling. I'd rather not hear about the vapor-ware videos to come if it means we must put up with ever decreasing numbers of episodes each week and lackluster character participation in the forum. Get on the stick, creators. You're putting out a product with less production value than a tv program. It shouldn't take you four times as long.

I suppose I owe a bit of gratitude to you. After all, Connect with I looks to be dead and buried. At least you're still plugging away at it.
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Creators,

don`t feel hurt when we sometimes start to critize. We just want to help you to improve the series.

And, I guess it is helpful to get to know what we think about what you are doing, isn`t it? Other kind of media does not offer this chance that well. That, I thought, is also part of the experiment that we are all part of here;-).

I think it is great that you read our opinions and that you react on them. And I have to say I like the whole idea of this internet-series a lot. I guess it is the future of series, and that you have started something great and completely new. The idea was really cool!

And it is nice to hear that you take your fans seriously.

Yours
New Voice of Reason
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are the bestest, thanks for listening to our rambles.

I may not love every episode (nearly though!!!) but I totally love and support everything lonelygirl - Creatortrons included Very Happy
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey C's, I know I criticize and "doubt" a lot around here but I want you to know it's only cause I really like this show. We all get attached to certain parts of LG, and when they're not given the attention we'd like, our first reaction is usually just to jump up and yell "WTF?". But in all seriousness, we all keep coming back for more vids, and the reason for that is because they're still interesting.

Yes the plot has gotten a little slow, but a lot of good stories have that slow point in the middle while the plot is aligned just right for the big finish at the end. I mean look at Star Wars, there had to be the low point in the middle (Empire) so that the big finish (Jedi) could be all it needed to be.

Shocked Oh shit, did I really just go there????????????
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: