Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm sitting here, pretty near to dying...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Les_128
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 28 Nov 2006
Posts: 478
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I read the first line of the lyrics, I immediately started singing the rest haha! I love the LG15/KM kids
_________________
~*Les*~

a "WNSASUANOTF" homie with: Kait (thoughtssopoetic) and Charles (Charles Phoenix) because we stay up all night and they're just plain awesome! I less than three them!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 3251
Location: Daniel, ma Belle?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
i cud spot them lyrics of a mile off lol, yehhh i have been a fan since 2002 only because of the internet tho coz evening out with your girlfriend never cam out here Sad
and since there there 3 albums have been amazing Very Happy Very Happy

have you got my heart will always be on the B-side of my tongue, zane?

u like good music Smile
Iv head it online but the site i found it on had license problems so it aint on there anymore.

Oh yeh I also seam to like everoyone on the fuled by ramen label for some reason. I wonder why? oh yeh pete wentz and patric stump run it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iamcool
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 5981
Location: England

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yeh, patrick has more coolness and talent in his little finger than pete lol

i got my album online, it cost me 4, and then there newest 1 cost me 14 lol
i cant remember were i got it, but i remember scowering every music shop in town for take this to your grave

and yeahh so do i, isn't it decaydance that pete n patrick run?
i'm going to decaydance fest in london august 22nd Smile
fob, panic!, the academy is..., gym class heroes, cobra starship etc are all there Smile
its gna be awesome
_________________
my name is josh, not iamcool or iam or cool
cooltron5000 is also accepted

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan


Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 563

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
lol yeh, patrick has more coolness and talent in his little finger than pete lol

i got my album online, it cost me 4, and then there newest 1 cost me 14 lol
i cant remember were i got it, but i remember scowering every music shop in town for take this to your grave

and yeahh so do i, isn't it decaydance that pete n patrick run?
i'm going to decaydance fest in london august 22nd Smile
fob, panic!, the academy is..., gym class heroes, cobra starship etc are all there Smile
its gna be awesome


No it isn't.
_________________
KateModern or we eat YOUR children.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iamcool
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 5981
Location: England

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no what isn't Confused
_________________
my name is josh, not iamcool or iam or cool
cooltron5000 is also accepted

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 3251
Location: Daniel, ma Belle?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedRevolver wrote:
iamcool wrote:
lol yeh, patrick has more coolness and talent in his little finger than pete lol

i got my album online, it cost me 4, and then there newest 1 cost me 14 lol
i cant remember were i got it, but i remember scowering every music shop in town for take this to your grave

and yeahh so do i, isn't it decaydance that pete n patrick run?
i'm going to decaydance fest in london august 22nd Smile
fob, panic!, the academy is..., gym class heroes, cobra starship etc are all there Smile
its gna be awesome


No it isn't.
Im still slightly confused by that to. Becuase im subscribed to teh fuled by ramen yuotube page and didnt understand why they had all there songs on it when i thought they were with daycaredance. If you look at their myspaces and bebos it says they record laybles fuled by ramen so thats whats iv been useing

I almost got Infinity on high for free from the leaked source online. My friend got it over a friend and it didnt make it to my computer properly over msn file shareing Anxious . I got it from a torent the day of release. I would of brought it over itunes but my dad "Doesnt belive in spending money online" (bet im gona get told of for talking about torrents hehehe) I know its bad for the artists but its for personal use. I dont belive in distribution thats ileagal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iamcool
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 5981
Location: England

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, i think fallout boy are on FBR and DD is petes spin off thing to it, and if pete signs someone to DD and he likes them he signs them onto FBR, well thats what hes done with panic n the academy is n gym class heroes n cobra starship etc etc....

and lol, i got the album delivered the day it came out and if u played it on your pc and went on falloutboyrock.com, u cud download 'leaked in london' which was a few songs live that were leaked... in london haha Razz

but a torrent Shame on you tut tut, i would never use one of them......limewire is much better Smile Razz
_________________
my name is josh, not iamcool or iam or cool
cooltron5000 is also accepted

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan


Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 563

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeiwerZane wrote:
RedRevolver wrote:
iamcool wrote:
lol yeh, patrick has more coolness and talent in his little finger than pete lol

i got my album online, it cost me 4, and then there newest 1 cost me 14 lol
i cant remember were i got it, but i remember scowering every music shop in town for take this to your grave

and yeahh so do i, isn't it decaydance that pete n patrick run?
i'm going to decaydance fest in london august 22nd Smile
fob, panic!, the academy is..., gym class heroes, cobra starship etc are all there Smile
its gna be awesome


No it isn't.
Im still slightly confused by that to. Becuase im subscribed to teh fuled by ramen yuotube page and didnt understand why they had all there songs on it when i thought they were with daycaredance. If you look at their myspaces and bebos it says they record laybles fuled by ramen so thats whats iv been useing

I almost got Infinity on high for free from the leaked source online. My friend got it over a friend and it didnt make it to my computer properly over msn file shareing Anxious . I got it from a torent the day of release. I would of brought it over itunes but my dad "Doesnt belive in spending money online" (bet im gona get told of for talking about torrents hehehe) I know its bad for the artists but its for personal use. I dont belive in distribution thats ileagal


I was referring to the 'it's going to be awesome' part, not the question.
_________________
KateModern or we eat YOUR children.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iamcool
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 5981
Location: England

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohh ok, u sound like a complete twat Smile, sorry but i felt it needed to be said Smile
_________________
my name is josh, not iamcool or iam or cool
cooltron5000 is also accepted

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan


Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 563

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because I don't like mediocre bands, that have far too much press coverage when much better bands are out there unsigned? Riiight...
_________________
KateModern or we eat YOUR children.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iamcool
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 5981
Location: England

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

like who?

and they hardly get lots of coverage Confused
the only one that does is FOB, and still they don't get that much

and if you dont like them why do u need to enter the convo Rolling Eyes
_________________
my name is josh, not iamcool or iam or cool
cooltron5000 is also accepted

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan


Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 563

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was my topic, sweetheart.

And yes they do. Those bands are bands (with the exception of Cobra Starship) that get mentioned in Kerrang! at least once a month, and are all over the music channels.
_________________
KateModern or we eat YOUR children.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iamcool
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 5981
Location: England

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, just because a convo was strated in a thread that you made looking for pity and attention doesnt mean you can jump in and be a bitch Smile

and so Confused, its because people LIKE them and want to here about them Confused
i hate people that think the music they like IS music, and whoever doenst like it has no taste in music, or music sense as you called it
_________________
my name is josh, not iamcool or iam or cool
cooltron5000 is also accepted

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile


Last edited by iamcool on Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 3251
Location: Daniel, ma Belle?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWATs strikes again ha josh?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iamcool
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 5981
Location: England

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeiwerZane wrote:
TWATs strikes again ha josh?


lol yup Razz

and btw i am apparently 'sucking up to you' according to redrevolver because i said i like your taste in music hmmmm...... Confused
_________________
my name is josh, not iamcool or iam or cool
cooltron5000 is also accepted

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP