Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IMPORTANT DOCUMENT - PLEASE HELP!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
megs229 wrote:
Some of us have to work in the am and can't be up until midnight, but oh well.

And some of us have to work in the AM, but stay up til 3AM working on the puzzle anyway. Laughing

Bad decisions? Embarassed

haha I would be passed out on my desk right now. Besides, I don't do well when i stay up waiting for a lg vid until all hours of the night and then nothing happens..... No happy camper here! It always happens to me that way, when i don't stay up, puzzles and clues and character chats always happen! grrrr i just can't win!
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey copperboom, I got a potatoe that looked just like that one two weeks ago! I chased the kids around and said it was my potatoe gun.

Try and shrink your image and repost it though. Or send that tuber to the fryer. Something that big ought to make a lot of fries!
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: One problem Reply with quote

Spencer,

The problem with the Isaac Gilman solution is that it will not work. As has been stated on the blog this type of solution could prevent the effects of Bree's mutant ribozyme but the treatment would not remove the gene itself. It is clearly the gene itself and its regulatory mechanism that would be of value to the Hymn of One.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: One problem Reply with quote

modelmotion wrote:
Spencer,

The problem with the Isaac Gilman solution is that it will not work. As has been stated on the blog this type of solution could prevent the effects of Bree's mutant ribozyme but the treatment would not remove the gene itself. It is clearly the gene itself and its regulatory mechanism that would be of value to the Hymn of One.

Maybe, maybe not...it's tough to say why the Hymn of One wants, as we have no real clues regarding what Bree's ribozyme DOES.

If it were as simple as getting the gene, a simple blood sample would suffice. But I think that it's clear that there's more than that.
Raven_moore
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is what I could make out with the help a couple of websites about RNA and everyone else's posts:

The Bree Solution
Objectives:
How to tansform Bree from TRAIT: POSITIVE to TRAIT:NEGATIVE

Given Facts:
1) Bree's blood contains a special Ribozyme mutated and unique only to her
2) Genome for said ribozyme has a regular hyper mutation that changes with every Generation
3) A non-function messenger ribozyme exists and manifests differently in every Hymn of One girl
4) This portion still functions but you cannot block it because the complementary stand of RNA won't copy (this definitly ends in y)

Theoretical Solution
1) Block the Ribozyme in question by obtaining a sample of that same ribozyme in order to copy/duplicate/replicate
2) Create a complementary stand of RNA
3) Q.E.D. strand will bind to ribozyme and occlude its copy (not sure but it definitly ends in y)

Practical Solution
1) Obtain blood sample of Bree
2) Synthesize complimentary strand of RNA
3) Inject Bree with this compliementary strand
4) Q.E.D. Ribozymes blocked rendered ineffectual

Intended Results
1) Once synthesized and injected into Bree she'll become trait negative
2) additional consequences (if any) - TBD

______ Reference Points
I'll work on this tomorrow
GawainsChallenge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum, Raven! Thanks for pitching in!

"Behold, sir, this is the blazon of the blemish that I bear on my neck; this is the sign of sore loss that I have suffered there for the cowardice and coveting that I came to there..."
jdiddy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven_moore wrote:
Here is what I could make out with the help a couple of websites about RNA and everyone else's posts:

The Bree Solution
Objectives:

Given Facts:
1) Bree's blood contains a special Ribozyme mutated and unique only to her
2) Genome for said ribozyme has a regular hyper mutation that changes with every Generation
3) A non-function messenger ribozyme exists and manifests differently in every Hymn of One girl
4) This portion still functions but you cannot block it because the complementary stand of RNA won't copy (this definitly ends in y)

Theoretical Solution
1) Block the Ribozyme in question by obtaining a sample of that same ribozyme in order to copy/duplicate/replicate
2) Create a complementary stand of RNA
3) Q.E.D. strand will bind to ribozyme and occlude its copy (not sure but it definitly ends in y)

Practical Solution
4) Q.E.D. Ribozymes blocked rendered ineffectual

Intended Results
1) Once synthesized and injected into Bree she'll become trait negative

______ Reference Points
I'll work on this tomorrow

Isn't she still receiving injections and popping pills? I don't know why but I think that it might be helping The Order accomplish their goal in negativizing her blood.

Also, who was that old guy who worked for The Order and appeared about two or three times in a few of The Order's movies?
rtornot21
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: THE ALMOST COMPLETED DOCUMENT! Reply with quote

The Bree Solution (that sounds REALLY important )

Objectives:

Given Facts:
1) Bree's blood contains a special gene mutated and unique only to her
2) The Genome for said ribozyme has a regular hyper mutation that changes with every generation
3) A non-function messenger ribosome exists and manifests differently in every Hymn of One girl
4) This portion still functions but you cannot block it because the complete or complementary strand of RNA won't copy

Theoretical Solution
1) Block the ribosome in question by obtaining a sample of that same ribosome in order to obtain RNA
2) Create a complementary strand of RNA
3) Q.E.D. strand will bind to ribosome and

Practical Solution
4) Q.E.D. Ribosome blocked rendered ineffectual

Intended Results
1) Once synthesized and injected into bree she'll become trait negative

______ Reference Points
_______ ribozyme function
_______-tRNA cleavage
_______ related - intron/exon splicing
__________ - telomere synthesis
________ - fructose 6-phosphate pathway

This is what I have gotten... I read through what other people had... to make it complete. The last part was too water damaged.
here4thechips
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!I just joined the forums because I thought I could help. Anyway I'm here4thechips and I have been watching the videos for a while.

What I'm posting for is that I took my skills with the paint program and eddited the paper. Sorry its not very good looking (I tried to find a similar font) but ill touch it up later.

As you can see everything fits well, but there still is some missing info but great job so far.

crazymonkeyq
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: One problem Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
modelmotion wrote:
Spencer,

Maybe, maybe not...it's tough to say why the Hymn of One wants, as we have no real clues regarding what Bree's ribozyme DOES.

If it were as simple as getting the gene, a simple blood sample would suffice. But I think that it's clear that there's more than that.

guys the HoO wants active ribozyme because that is what makes her special. Without the active ribozymes she is like any other HoO girl .
remember the quote "We place no reliance in virgin or pidgeon. Our method is science,our aim is religon." well maybe they want the active ribozyme to experiment with. And I remember something about ribozyme being able to create life, or something to do with life. idk it's just to say that the doc is right it will turn her to trait negitive and the HoO will not want ther anymore!
simplykimmie13
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow you guys are good!
i think i figured out like 2 words!
Bree
&
a word that was wrong!
lol
Very Happy
KindredP
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So since the majority of the words in the document have been made out i have looked hard at the bottom few lines of text.

I think I have made out a few of the letters, I'm not 100% sure.

Here is what i think I have made out thus far.

T_____ing ribozyme function
__se____ted-tRNA cleavage
_______ related - intron/exon splicing
__________ - telomere synthesis
___z____d - fructose 6-phosphate pathway
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: One problem Reply with quote

modelmotion wrote:
Spencer,

I think what Isaac was doing was not the removal of the gene but preventing the detection of the gene by masking it with its opposite. After the treatment you would no longer be able to find the gene therefore not be able to isolate it any longer. Making her useless as a source for the rybozyme.

X
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, can I just tell all the people that have recently posted the answers... We already finished the puzzle. Why don't you compare what you got to what the rest of us got? (Mostly Kellylen's work, I confess. - but many other's helped.)
Try to add to what we have, or help us in determining the words that we still have discrepancies on - instead of telling us over again what we figured out within a few hours of the video being available.
here4thechips
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the paper is completed but we have multiple answers for Given Facts 4.

Please discussthisbecauseeverything else is finished but if you think we did somthing wrong or somthing doesn't look right discuss that to.

Here is the completed paper with the ideas for Given Facts 4:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Spencer Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18

Jump to: