Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0232 - "Deep Throat" [7/14/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kismetologist wrote:
i am exhausted. i am on pain killers. my cheeks are swollen, and i look like a chipmunk.
LG15? has added to my pain.

the ceremony will be within a month. well who the f**k cares anymore? we've only been waiting for it to happen for a YEAR. this didn't further a damn thing in the story. it confirmed that alex is still connected to the order but i ask you--can't the order see her in this video, clearly ratting them out to Daniel? once again a time frame has been put on the stupid ceremony and i won't be the least bit surprised if it still doesn't happen within a month. never has happened when they said it was going to before.

ugh, i'm so frustrated.
Patience, young grasshopper. Become one with the Breeniverse.
RedLionAle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
Quote:

I saw that too...is that final? or is that someone's opinion??

There is no button to be able to edit that section that I can find. I think that is the final answer for tonights game of Jeopardy

You can actually edit the first line of the page and everything in the side bar by clicking the edit button at the very top of the page. (next to where the Articule, History, and Discussion tabs are). So, that could have been added by anyone, For what it's worth.
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
Quote:

There is no button to be able to edit that section that I can find. I think that is the final answer for tonights game of Jeopardy

That will be "Who is Aunt Alex?", Alex

What did I win?

GRRR...I am not giving up that easily!!!

BIG shout out to His♥Girl ... an awesome chica!
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedLionAle wrote:
Sheqinah wrote:
Quote:

You can actually edit the first line of the page and everything in the side bar by clicking the edit button at the very top of the page. (next to where the Articule, History, and Discussion tabs are). So, that could have been added by anyone, For what it's worth.

You're an angel!!! thanks for this post!! And welcome to the forum! Wink

Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedLionAle wrote:
Sheqinah wrote:
Quote:

I see grasshopper! Cool

There should be some kind of log to know who is contributing what to where on the LGpedia. Do you know to check that out?

Still in the game he he he

Last edited by Sheqinah on Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
RedLionAle wrote:
Sheqinah wrote:
Quote:

I see grasshopper! Cool

There should be some kind of log to know who is contributing what to where on the LGpedia. Do you know to check that out?

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Deep_Throat&action=history

Try that! Very Happy

Les_128
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay RedLionAle!

You still give us hope. Well... at least those of us who think it's Beth Laughing

Welcome to the craziness known as the forum Very Happy

a "WNSASUANOTF" homie with: Kait (thoughtssopoetic) and Charles (Charles Phoenix) because we stay up all night and they're just plain awesome! I less than three them!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedLionAle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onewen wrote:
RedLionAle wrote:
Sheqinah wrote:
Quote:

You're an angel!!! thanks for this post!! And welcome to the forum! Wink

Thanks. I just kinda felt compelled to register and point that out because I'm not entirely sure it's Alex. I don't have an visual or audio basis for it, but the dialog doesn't make sense. I mean, even if you get past the fact that Daniel doesn't say "It's you." or even aknowledge that it's her, this line kinda stood out.

Alex?: Come closer. I received some informaion about your friend, Bree. You won't be able to reach her. They've put Bree in a lockdown. The Ceremony will be within a month.

Daniel: Who gave you this information?

I mean, if it was Alex, wouldn't Daniel just assume that she knew that because she's a part of the Order? It just didn't add up to me. Confused
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was Alex, Daniel would have said:

Daniel: Hello you frost-bitten, ice queen. I am now in the loving hands of consideration. Give me your information and then leave.

Ok, I'll stop with all the Daniel comments now.
EEVEE
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedLionAle wrote:

I mean, if it was Alex, wouldn't Daniel just assume that she knew that because she's a part of the Order? It just didn't add up to me. Confused

Shocked I think that's a good point
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I strike again

Take this you Beth hopefuls!!!!!!

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Alex

Specifically....

Alex's status would remain unknown for many months until the video Deep Throat, where Daniel discovers her in an alleyway with information about Bree.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he knew it was Alex.
I think he's in much confusion, like us. Only he doesn't have any screenshots to compare it to, so he's even more in the dark. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know who this person is at all. Suspention of belief remember? He's looking into the dark, not seeing anything. But we have to have some clues. It's hard to explain but I think that's whats going on.

Edit:
consideration wrote:
If it was Alex, Daniel would have said:

Daniel: Hello you frost-bitten, ice queen. I am now in the loving hands of consideration. Give me your information and then leave.

Ok, I'll stop with all the Daniel comments now.

I am DYING. Maybe it's just something about it being 3am and i'm overtired but everyone is being extra-funny tonight.
And Consideration (geez did you have to pick such a long name? Razz ) for what it's worth I think you would be better for ol' Danny B than either Alex or Sarah. Very Happy
My LG15 Vid
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
I strike again

Specifically....

Alex's status would remain unknown for many months until the video Deep Throat, where Daniel discovers her in an alleyway with information about Bree.

hmmm....LgPedia again?? Haven't we been down this road?...surrender Sheqinah! muah ha ha ha! *rubs hands together*

RedLionAle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
I strike again

Specifically....

Hate to do it, but once again, LGPedia can be edited by anyone. That includes the pages for characters like Alex, so that doesn't prove anything more than the page for the video itself. Anyway, I'm done speculating for the time being, I'm sure there's gonna be a video within the next couple days where Daniels confirms one way or the other, especially if it's Alex.

Anyway, it was cool posting here and everything for the first time, and I'm sure I'll be posting a lot more in the future, but for now, I need to get some sleep.
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hate to do it, but once again, LGPedia can be edited by anyone. That includes the pages for characters like Alex, so that doesn't prove anything more than the page for the video itself. Anyway, I'm done speculating for the time being, I'm sure there's gonna be a video within the next couple days where Daniels confirms one way or the other, especially if it's Alex.

Yes, but if it makes the Beth hopefuls sweat a little, then my job is done...

(cur) (last) 06:38, 14 July 2007 Zoey (Talk | contribs) (→Notes - safe to assume its alex for now)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 9 of 24

Jump to: