Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Terry

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Terry Reply with quote

So a guy Spencer knows, who always has to know what everyone else is up to.
Wonder why the creators put him in the video...? Shocked
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'll be back, I'm sure about it... He'll be nosey and he'll be annoying, but probably not really dangerous.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence I think so too.
But I'd like some discussion about him ^^
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's possible that Terry was planted by the Order to keep an eye on Spencer so that he doesn't pull any funny moves to derail the ceremony.
Likely, but unless alot of you guys agree with me, it's probably not going to be a part of the storyline like that.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Creators say that if a character gets told to do something enough, they will probably do it.
So, who knows? I mean, the crusade to get Daniel to take his shirt off wasn't successful, but that may be just because we didn't have enough people behind it.
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually this same question was asked to yousef on his radio show FOB for life. he was... umm.. clearly uncomfortable with the question he didnt want to reveal a yes or a no when someone asked him if he took his shirt off at for the camera for any eps in the future.

but any case. it's just cause it wasn't planned by the creator nor was there a need for it.. or maybe yousef was just embarreased and didnt want to show off his goods. not that i care, im a dude. i perfer to see sarah in a 2 piece bathing suit chilling at the pool wearing dark sunglasses drinking lemonade durring a hot summer day in california where she is chilling it. i would much rather see her come up out of the water whip her head around and you can see the water splash out of her hair and she looks at the camera with those adorable eye's she has. but that's jsut me.

Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Terry is played by someone's nephew or something.

Maybe they put him in there to watch us waste our lives trying to figure out who the wormy nosy guy is. j/k.

I really don't think it was that big of a deal though. But I can see why we are all suspicious of him, being that every 3 out of 5 people on the planet are in the Order.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get a kinda Cassie-feeling.
A random character appears, and seem to not be significant
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blade8r wrote:

What?
That red thingie? Are you just randomly going to put pics in your posts? "PG13 pics"? Off-topic pics? Do I care what you have up your sleeve?
I don't get it.... Think
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blade8r wrote:
actually this same question was asked to yousef on his radio show FOB for life. he was... umm.. clearly uncomfortable with the question he didnt want to reveal a yes or a no when someone asked him if he took his shirt off at for the camera for any eps in the future.

but any case. it's just cause it wasn't planned by the creator nor was there a need for it.. or maybe yousef was just embarreased and didnt want to show off his goods. not that i care, im a dude. i perfer to see sarah in a 2 piece bathing suit chilling at the pool wearing dark sunglasses drinking lemonade durring a hot summer day in california where she is chilling it. i would much rather see her come up out of the water whip her head around and you can see the water splash out of her hair and she looks at the camera with those adorable eye's she has. but that's jsut me.

Off topic, but can you just stfu about that? No one cares, and carry on spamming that you'll probably get yourself banned.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blade8r wrote:
I know. I was the one who asked. And he didn't seem uncomfortable or embarrassed to me.
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
blade8r wrote:
I know. I was the one who asked. And he didn't seem uncomfortable or embarrassed to me.

oh really that was you??? i wanted to call and tell rez he's full of SHIT saying goat milk is good that day. cause like i went to the a yidish store that same day to buy some goat milk.. man that was some nasty either that or it was just old or something.

btw i did sense the embarasment that day. kinda like when you were back in grade school and there was some girl or boy that liked you but you didnt really like that person in that way at all and that person was talking to you and get you to like her in return. kinda like what sarah did to daniel in the begining you know how daniel was all uncomfortable and all. yeah.. that kind of laugh he did the same thing to you... well at least i sense that out of him.

as for other my posts.. is there something the matter? did i say something wrong? i sense alot of hostility, you should embrace peace and listen to your song. do you know about the Hymm of one? join us at HymnOfone.org

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: