Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whatever Happened To lonelygirl15? NEW VIDEO June 16, 2016
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an FYI. I posted the parts about what we found on the medical report on Youtube.

I also commented on Daniel's last YouTube video telling him that a new video from Bree has emerged and to come help us.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As people have been asking.

Campsite Rules:
Quote:
Campsite rule. In any relationship, but particularly those with a large age and/or experience gap, the older partner/more experienced partner has the responsibility to leave the younger/less experienced partner in at least as good a state (emotionally and physically) as before the relationship.

WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, I finally got in!

I have thoughts and feelings.

Thoughts:
The title + a mention in an article about the Creators wanting to tie up old open storylines makes me think we might finally get some answers about Cassie.

"For internal use only." Well, somebody's getting fired.

So is Bree like a Helper now?

This definitely seems to be a recent recording. Other than the fact that Bree is clearly older (for obvious reasons) and referring to her own Ceremony in the past tense, she seems to be reflecting different policies in the Order. They seem to be more open with their Ceremony Girls now, actually telling them what's up with the blood and stuff. ("Heal this world," but specifically these old rich dudes.) It seems like they learned from some of the mistakes they made with Bree. (Protip, kids: don't trust grown-ups who ask you to keep secrets.)

The way she says "The blood must flow" is so creepy. It sounds like a declaration of war. There's a part of me that wonders if she's not really an Orderite now and has been working for the Resistance from the inside. I know that's an optimistic way of looking at it, but hey, I'm an optimist.

I've never heard of "campsite rules" before.* Thanks for the definition, kellylen. Now I'm wondering if M could be an older former Ceremony Girl trying to help Bree and the others.
*(My first thought was the camp that Daniel, Jonas and Sarah broke into back in season one.)

Quote:
But if I'm going to stick my neck out, I have to know that it's worth it. That you're here, that you're still resisting. That you're ready to fight and put it all on the line. Maybe then we might see more of each other.

And if you do show up, I promise, soon enough, we'll have plenty to talk about. But for now... this should keep you occupied.

This definitely seems like a meta comment to the fans. "Please show us that you're still out there. We're ready to get back to it if you are." I'm here! I'm ready! Very Happy

I think this should be considered a separate series, LG15:2016 or something like that. I can understand why the showrunners would want to limit the canon they want to work with, to make it easier on everyone, but I would assume you're including at least The Resistance and KateModern.

Feelings:
BREE LIVES! I KNEW IT! OKAY, MAYBE I DIDN'T KNOW IT, BUT I HOPED IT!

Ahhhhh I can't believe this is actually happening! I've been wanting this for so long! I'm so happy! Exclamation point!
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WriterGirl wrote:

BREE LIVES! I KNEW IT! OKAY, MAYBE I DIDN'T KNOW IT, BUT I HOPED IT!

Ahhhhh I can't believe this is actually happening! I've been wanting this for so long! I'm so happy! Exclamation point!

I think this pretty much sums up how we all feel right now.
MaboshiHotaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WriterGirl wrote:
Now I'm wondering if M could be an older former Ceremony Girl trying to help Bree and the others.

I thought that M might be "mother" aka tachyon at first. But it might also be Maggie? Mother is referenced in the first video though so there is an obvious link there.
zwfwrestling
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to stick to my 9 yr old theory that Bree is still playing the long con and Tachyon wrote the description, perhaps Bree herself rose up the ranks and became the de facto leader of the Order, hidden behind the scenes and is now finally revealing herself with Tachyons help.

So exciting.
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
WriterGirl wrote:
Now I'm wondering if M could be an older former Ceremony Girl trying to help Bree and the others.

I thought that M might be "mother" aka tachyon at first.

Did Tachyon ever go by the name "Mother"? My first thought was Tachyon-related, because I know one of her superiors was known as "Mom", but I don't know what the legal status of those characters are, so...

Quote:
zwfwrestling wrote:
I'm going to stick to my 9 yr old theory that Bree is still playing the long con and Tachyon wrote the description, perhaps Bree herself rose up the ranks and became the de facto leader of the Order, hidden behind the scenes and is now finally revealing herself with Tachyons help.

That would be epic. Any version of that, I would love.
bianca23
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so exited!! Just saw the new video and if this is really the start of a new storyline that would be amazing! Can't believe I actually still knew my username and password 😉

It loods to me that Bree didn't die because of the ceremony. They probably almost drained her but she recovered from that. Looks like she's one of the leaders now, preparing and guiding young girls for the ceremony....I wonder if Jonas is still alive and is Sarah the new Lucy now??
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
As people have been asking.

Campsite Rules:
Quote:
Campsite rule. In any relationship, but particularly those with a large age and/or experience gap, the older partner/more experienced partner has the responsibility to leave the younger/less experienced partner in at least as good a state (emotionally and physically) as before the relationship.

thanks - i really wondered what that was too.

There seems to be a lot of puzzle activity generated from this video. I'm patient waiting for y'all to unlock the next video because I'm terrible with the puzzles. If this lonelyboy15 thing is real, there appears to be drop waiting for pickup before we move farther. http://www.lg15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12509&highlight=
Unadrieniel
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my goodness, welcome back everybody! Goodness it's been so long! I'm so excited, and I can't believe I actually still remembered my password. Laughing

Welcome back to the Teen Angst Adventure Gang!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WriterGirl wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
WriterGirl wrote:

I thought that M might be "mother" aka tachyon at first.

Did Tachyon ever go by the name "Mother"? My first thought was Tachyon-related, because I know one of her superiors was known as "Mom", but I don't know what the legal status of those characters are, so...

Quote:
zwfwrestling wrote:

That would be epic. Any version of that, I would love.

Would love Tachy to return. But you're right, she was never "mother"... she had superiors named mom and dad, and then of course there was brother.
Unadrieniel
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This made me laugh.

I'm going through to see if M has left other comments, just in case there's something relevant, but yeesh... this comment section is not a pleasant place.

Melisa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaboshiHotaru wrote:
WriterGirl wrote:

I thought that M might be "mother" aka tachyon at first. But it might also be Maggie? Mother is referenced in the first video though so there is an obvious link there.

Yup, Maggie was my thought as well; I posted somewhere else, but Maggie was supposed to make a bunch if trait positive babies with Jonas. Just a thought.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I snap chatted Daniel last night. I just heard back from him! I sent him a video last night of Bree.

Unadrieniel
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome, Kelly! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: