Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whatever Happened to Lonelygirl15? Video (tigerlilylynn)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
avedri
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
krmurr87 wrote:
Has anyone noted the Sylvia Plath reference at the end of the email chain? It's a quote from Ariel

Quote:
"From her extensive journals we can tell that Plath spent the last days of her life locked in a day-to-day ritual that consisted of waking up before dawn, writing the majority of her poetry that she was writing,[5] then being disrupted by her waking children and taking them off to school in the morning, before handling household chores and other drudgery for the rest of the day. Literary critic Kathleen Lant argues this routine is outlined in the second half of "Ariel"-[2] beginning with these lines:

White
Godiva, I unpeel --
Dead hands, dead stringencies."

We need a literature expert. I wouldn't know the first place to start with a poem and a puzzle like this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_%28poem%29

I feel like we are missing something big on this first go around.

Here is the text of the full poem:

Stasis in darkness.
Then the substanceless blue
Pour of tor and distances.

God’s lioness,
How one we grow,
Pivot of heels and knees!—The furrow

Splits and passes, sister to
The brown arc
Of the neck I cannot catch,

n****r-eye
Berries cast dark
Hooks—

Black sweet blood mouthfuls,
Shadows.
Something else

Hauls me through air—
Thighs, hair;
Flakes from my heels.

White
Godiva, I unpeel—
Dead hands, dead stringencies.

And now I
Foam to wheat, a glitter of seas.
The child’s cry

Melts in the wall.
And I
Am the arrow,

The dew that flies
Suicidal, at one with the drive
Into the red

Eye, the cauldron of morning.

----------------------------------

Now, about the line in question here.

Stringency effectively means strictness, the state of being strict, etc. So dead stringencies could be seen here to mean the death of the rules, laws, or some other sort of externally-imposed limitations. Dead hands is connected to this thought however, which may change its meaning. The comma connecting them seems to imply either a linear or side-by-side association. So, this line by itself may mean the dead hands lead to dead stringencies, or that they come together. The "I unpeel" seems to have an air of emergence to it-- Plath is emerging from something, and walking forward into a world with less control over her. This interpretation is supported by the later lines "... I / Am the Arrow, / the dew that flies / Suicidal, at one with the drive / Into the red / Eye, the cauldron of morning." While the inclusion of "suicidal" implies this is not a painless or easy motion forward, the movement into the morning suggests rebirth rather than death.

And now I feel like I've finally made use of that English degree. -bows-

Some extra info on Sylvia Plath:
Her father died when she was eight. She first attempted suicide in 1953, when she was 21. She married in 1956-- her husband and her were obsessed with the supernatural. She had her first child in 1960, and a miscarriage in 1961. In 1962, she divorced after discovering her husband was cheating. She attempted suicide again in 1962, and succeeded in 1963, dying at the age of 30. The poem in question is from a collection published post-humously.
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So all rules [bets] are off?

This is great btw

avedri wrote:
kellylen wrote:
krmurr87 wrote:
Has anyone noted the Sylvia Plath reference at the end of the email chain? It's a quote from Ariel

Quote:
"From her extensive journals we can tell that Plath spent the last days of her life locked in a day-to-day ritual that consisted of waking up before dawn, writing the majority of her poetry that she was writing,[5] then being disrupted by her waking children and taking them off to school in the morning, before handling household chores and other drudgery for the rest of the day. Literary critic Kathleen Lant argues this routine is outlined in the second half of "Ariel"-[2] beginning with these lines:

White
Godiva, I unpeel --

We need a literature expert. I wouldn't know the first place to start with a poem and a puzzle like this.

Stasis in darkness.

God’s lioness,
How one we grow,

The brown arc

n****r-eye
Berries cast dark
Hooks—

Shadows.
Something else

Hauls me through air—
Thighs, hair;
Flakes from my heels.

White
Godiva, I unpeel—

And now I
The child’s cry

Melts in the wall.
And I
Am the arrow,

The dew that flies
Into the red

----------------------------------

Now, about the line in question here.

Stringency effectively means strictness, the state of being strict, etc. So dead stringencies could be seen here to mean the death of the rules, laws, or some other sort of externally-imposed limitations. Dead hands is connected to this thought however, which may change its meaning. The comma connecting them seems to imply either a linear or side-by-side association. So, this line by itself may mean the dead hands lead to dead stringencies, or that they come together. The "I unpeel" seems to have an air of emergence to it-- Plath is emerging from something, and walking forward into a world with less control over her. This interpretation is supported by the later lines "... I / Am the Arrow, / the dew that flies / Suicidal, at one with the drive / Into the red / Eye, the cauldron of morning." While the inclusion of "suicidal" implies this is not a painless or easy motion forward, the movement into the morning suggests rebirth rather than death.

And now I feel like I've finally made use of that English degree. -bows-

Some extra info on Sylvia Plath:
Her father died when she was eight. She first attempted suicide in 1953, when she was 21. She married in 1956-- her husband and her were obsessed with the supernatural. She had her first child in 1960, and a miscarriage in 1961. In 1962, she divorced after discovering her husband was cheating. She attempted suicide again in 1962, and succeeded in 1963, dying at the age of 30. The poem in question is from a collection published post-humously.
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

solostinlost wrote:
WriterGirl wrote:
I'm 100% certain that's Daniel on the phone. I recognized his voice immediately.

I was thinking the exact same thing. The pitch is a little different but his pronunciations are identical.

He confirmed today that it was him.
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

avedri wrote:

Stasis in darkness.

God’s lioness,
How one we grow,

The brown arc

n****r-eye
Berries cast dark
Hooks—

Shadows.
Something else

Hauls me through air—
Thighs, hair;
Flakes from my heels.

White
Godiva, I unpeel—

And now I
The child’s cry

Melts in the wall.
And I
Am the arrow,

The dew that flies
Into the red

I put one stanza in bold... sound familiar?
mnbeeler
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
krmurr87 wrote:

Quote:

White
Godiva, I unpeel --

I know that when I Had to analyze this poem once, we talked about the dead hands, dead stringencies section of the poem, and about how its in a loose reference to letting go of a mundane life, and taking on the wild and different parts. That and they actual title, Ariel is in reference to the Temptest by shakespeare...
mnbeeler
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, Not that it is something of importance, but Haloperidol, The drug listed in the medical records is an anti psychotic drug, that has an effect on anger, as suggested by the letter. Also, that is known to have an effect on hallucinations, delirium and the like. Also its absorbed within a 35 minute period when injected into muscle.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mnbeeler wrote:
Also, Not that it is something of importance, but Haloperidol, The drug listed in the medical records is an anti psychotic drug, that has an effect on anger, as suggested by the letter. Also, that is known to have an effect on hallucinations, delirium and the like. Also its absorbed within a 35 minute period when injected into muscle.

Also frequently used for rapid sedation. The practice is falling out of favor and benzos are preferred but I doubt the order cares about long term side effects Wink

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3813167
"Agitated, threatening, or violent behavior often jeopardizes the patient with self-inflicted injury or delays medical evaluation and treatment. Patient cooperation with therapy can be achieved using haloperidol by the IM, IV, or oral route."
mnbeeler
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: The address in the court documents Reply with quote

Okay so i did some digging. Well okay a lot of digging. I Looked into the southern district of California. It includes a lot of counties that i didn't thing were a thing. But one of those counties is a county names Tulare, in which case, there is a town called woodville. And a street called Monroe Road. In which typing 11120, I manage to get a hit. the the end of Monroe road with a HUGE and I mean larger than I have ever seen, field. I am not sure what other info you can pull, but i went through every county in the southern district of California, and all of the registered cities and this was the only one that seemed to have any sort of info that we could potentially use.

Whatcha Think? I am new to the whole sleuthing side of this..
Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: The address in the court documents Reply with quote

mnbeeler wrote:
Okay so i did some digging. Well okay a lot of digging. I Looked into the southern district of California. It includes a lot of counties that i didn't thing were a thing. But one of those counties is a county names Tulare, in which case, there is a town called woodville. And a street called Monroe Road. In which typing 11120, I manage to get a hit. the the end of Monroe road with a HUGE and I mean larger than I have ever seen, field. I am not sure what other info you can pull, but i went through every county in the southern district of California, and all of the registered cities and this was the only one that seemed to have any sort of info that we could potentially use.

Whatcha Think? I am new to the whole sleuthing side of this..
Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Where do you see that Southern District includes Tulare county? Tulare is in Central Cali. According the the Justice Department's Website the Southern District of CA is San Diego and Imperial Counties.

If you manipulate the photo you can see that the town starts with Woo and then the next 2 letters (based on the top of the letters) look like a dl or db. The street name starts with an N based on the angle and length of the \ in the N. It is not sharp nor short enough to be an M. Plus Monroe looks a bit short for the length of the redaction.

I went through all towns in CA that start with Woo and all street names that start with N in those towns. None of them have street numbers that are high enough for 11120. We also need to keep in mind that this would be a large building that has a suite #510.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. I made a mistake. The street name does start with an M. I looked at the image a bit closer and the end of the letter, the | is much wider than an N.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have come up with a new theory in chat just now.

The VE stands for VEHICLE (which would also make sense given the email chain and the need to remove a laptop from someone else's car, especially if the police are also ran by the order).

The street name is definitely an M as it is too wide to be an N. The #510 may be an apartment number if they are searching for a car.

Town is still TBD as there are no towns in San Diego or Imperial counties that start with Woo. It was also discussed that the ascenders (top half of the letters) would make it Woodl, Woodk, Woodb, Woodh. Towns in CA that start with those letters do not match Southern District of California.

A warrant is issued for the court district where the search will take place. FH14 asked the lawyer at his company lol.
solostinlost
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Whatever Happened to Lonelygirl15? Video (tigerlilylynn) Reply with quote

Talezine wrote:
From Tigerlilylynn on reddit: (recap)

Let's speculate! Is that Daniel on the phone? Jonas in the medical report? Break it down!

audio transcript
sounds of traffic
car horn
{Male} Hey Emma. Umm...I'm on my way to catch a train to Santa Monica. Uh, Just a heads up, Mom #3 has to change her interview date I guess uh, she's having trouble getting her baby's birth certificate. Uh, looks like hospital records were tampered with...again. Big surprise, I know. Police reports too. Um, but she says her daughter was taken out of the hospital in 2012. {unknown} started up again that year. Anyway I'll talk to you later and OH! Could you please stop sending me those Hodor gifs. I get it. I spoiled it for you but whatever, sorry. Alright.

So back to the voicemail... who's Mom #3 and what's the deal there? Do we think Daniel would tell us what he's talking about here?
mnbeeler
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So i don't know if anyone has talked about this yet. BUT the command "Sudo Su" is a known command for accessing a computer and using it under a different account putting in the name (mother@home) and then the Sudo Su command means that there someone on the computer that has gained access the root abilities of the computer, but requires a passcode to access the files. So this means that the beginning of the video is someone hacking into an account on a computer (which was likely a given, knowing what the order is). But more importantly that means that the person had to be trusted, or smart enough, to figure out the password to gain access to d files on the computer. That's the first part i was able to dig up.

The second is that the root@home gives the person access to the files originally embedded on the computer and any of the files the the user put on their computer themselves.

I dont know if this helps but.. thats what i came up with.
Confused
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use sudo su all the time... Actually, "sudo su -" on boxes that don't have root directly, such as Ubuntu boxes... My questions are, why is the prompt still $ instead of # once they're root (I know, it's customizable, but who does that?!) and why did they use sudo again even after they were root?

Probably no significance, other that someone in production has some idea of what they're doing, but not entirely Wink

'vote 'mute in '16!
mnbeeler
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So i dont remember all of the information for everyone involved in lg15. But did someone often use a dollar sign in any of the videos, or in the video descriptions? Could that be why?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: