Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wrist.jpg
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raimainozo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Raimainozo wrote:
CrtJester wrote:

Hello everyone, I wasnt and am still not sure if it is a thing or not but im going to post this anyway. I think the numbers are the pieces we are supposed to be finding. Ive been looking at the puzzle pieces with my GM`s hat on and it reminds me of some of the puzzles i used to use in my old DnD days.

I was looking at the clues thinking what do they all have in common and its numbers. this clue has hidden numbers the Boss clue has numbers with streets redacted. The thing that makes me think it is the numbers is in the bree video the use of the word ovaltine just thinking ti could maybe be some kind of numeric cipher. But idk I wasnt part of the first game so I dont know how deep their puzzles went.

I was thinking about this as well. When you take all the numbers from the clues found in the video, you get

With all the ones, twos and zeros it almost matched up with this but with a few outliers, also, its also part of the ovaltine cipher.
http://www.lg15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Step_6_Pattern

Its still all jumbled so idk if im grasping at straws here.

So I've tried a few things and I think we can safely rule out this being a number to letter conversion.

I also had a thought: they referenced a Sylvia Plath poem from Ariel in the email chain. Could numbers correspond to either words or lines in the poem? I tried that for a few minutes but got frustrated and I'm tired. Idk if that sparks anything for anyone else, but I'm going to bed now. =)

Yea i tried that as well. I beleive its line 21. I havent had any luck either. Thanks for trying!
MaboshiHotaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
Numbers: 0345320. Could be a phone number but area code is missing.

34° 53' 20" is a latitude that intersects with California just below Santa Maria. Not sure if there is a group of numbers that would fit a longitude. It would have to start with something between 120 or 110.

This is the site I used http://www.gps-coordinates.net/

I put in 34 53 20 lat and something like 119 90 90 long to get approx Santa Maria - but if it is coordinates, it could be more inland too.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raimainozo wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Raimainozo wrote:
CrtJester wrote:

Hello everyone, I wasnt and am still not sure if it is a thing or not but im going to post this anyway. I think the numbers are the pieces we are supposed to be finding. Ive been looking at the puzzle pieces with my GM`s hat on and it reminds me of some of the puzzles i used to use in my old DnD days.

I was looking at the clues thinking what do they all have in common and its numbers. this clue has hidden numbers the Boss clue has numbers with streets redacted. The thing that makes me think it is the numbers is in the bree video the use of the word ovaltine just thinking ti could maybe be some kind of numeric cipher. But idk I wasnt part of the first game so I dont know how deep their puzzles went.

I was thinking about this as well. When you take all the numbers from the clues found in the video, you get

With all the ones, twos and zeros it almost matched up with this but with a few outliers, also, its also part of the ovaltine cipher.

So I've tried a few things and I think we can safely rule out this being a number to letter conversion.

I also had a thought: they referenced a Sylvia Plath poem from Ariel in the email chain. Could numbers correspond to either words or lines in the poem? I tried that for a few minutes but got frustrated and I'm tired. Idk if that sparks anything for anyone else, but I'm going to bed now. =)

Yea i tried that as well. I beleive its line 21. I havent had any luck either. Thanks for trying!

I was thinking more along the lines of a book code, so if we have the numbers 123... then words 1, 2, and 3 would form a message. I tried a few things but it's hard to figure out how to break up the numbers (into one-, two-, or three- digits). The poem has 111 words altogether. Again, I tried it for a while but I may just be too old for this sh** Confused
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raimainozo wrote:

Well, this looks helpful... except that then we're missing the actual code. Because since whatwe have here is all numbers without letters.... we'd still need a code of a mix of letters and numbers. Which means either a) this isn't right, or b) we don't have the code yet.
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
jessivitz wrote:
impulse wrote:

people in other threads have talked about different area codes... lemme see if i can find them again...

There are also numbers in the redacted area 8122110

8 is in the subject number and the rest is the date of the report 12-21-10

How in the world did you pull numbers from a redacted area of a document?! That's straight up government espionage level stuff! lol
mnbeeler
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SivartAlappes wrote:
tigerlilylynn wrote:
jessivitz wrote:
impulse wrote:

people in other threads have talked about different area codes... lemme see if i can find them again...

How in the world did you pull numbers from a redacted area of a document?! That's straight up government espionage level stuff! lol

In another thread someone played with levels and lightened it... exposing the #s
grace2_89
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SivartAlappes wrote:
tigerlilylynn wrote:
jessivitz wrote:
impulse wrote:

If you open that file in Photoshop and change the layers, for that document only you can see one digit of the subject number, and the date. I tried that on the email/warrant document too, but to no avail.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by impulse on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:

That's crazy. It also means the document was fake redacted... just try that with something that's actually been redacted. Doesn't work. Ever.

So... should we a) assume that the lg15 peeps did it so we could find it... or b) that (in character) the hospital redacted it incorrectly? And if the latter, what about the other redacted segments?

Also... 12-21-10?

First off, if this IS Jonas it's talking about, that means they held him for over 2 YEARS (since the final video of The Resistance was dated 12-12-08.

Second? I don't know if anyone else has pointed this out, but 12-21-10 was the date of a total lunar eclipse. Significance?
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mentioned that this was a lunar eclipse and the winter solstice when I found the date and posted it in the forums.

I'm thinking the Symbol at the top is to show that this patient is Jonas. More symbolic that it is coming from them than a key to a puzzle.
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah. Sorry, Kellylen. It's been a while since I've been on a big message forum like this... in fact, I think THIS was the last forum like this I was on. lol It's difficult for me to keep track of all the things across multiple threads.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SivartAlappes wrote:
impulse wrote:

That's crazy. It also means the document was fake redacted... just try that with something that's actually been redacted. Doesn't work. Ever.

So... should we a) assume that the lg15 peeps did it so we could find it... or b) that (in character) the hospital redacted it incorrectly? And if the latter, what about the other redacted segments?
?

It could also have been stolen by "M" and he/she could've redacted it incorrectly, hoping we would find it. It's the kind of thing Tachyon would've done (think: giving Daniel a puzzle to figure out a password that she actually wants him to know). If "M" is working against the Order, he/she seems to be trying to communicate with us but also taking precautions to protect him/herself.
BusyAsABree
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SivartAlappes wrote:

First off, if this IS Jonas it's talking about, that means they held him for over 2 YEARS (since the final video of The Resistance was dated 12-12-08.

He has that sweet trait positive gene. They are not getting rid of that if they can help it. I wouldn't doubt they have him even still.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SivartAlappes wrote:

That may be true these days, but there was a bug in Adobe? (maybe... can't remember the software) that would allow you to recover redacted text. Only worked if it were redacted digitally, not redacted and scanned in. This wss at least 15 years ago, though. Maybe they're using really old technology. lol

'vote 'mute in '16!
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To verify.

Played with the levels, then sharpened and got this:

The 2 images were not redacted in the same way (boss and wrist) as doing the same thing to both images results in different results.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: