Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wav file found in "I can't get away from lonelygirl15&a
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baliset
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
MaboshiHotaru wrote:
Has anyone gone back and tried the hidden file thing on the clues from the first video?

I had this idea a few days ago too.

What would the passwords be?

rochambeau?
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
IMPORTANT!!

Okay I have a new theory about the countdown.

The title of the webpage says, "I have the honor to be your obedient servant".

The next lines in the song is, 'A. Ham' and 'A. Burr' respectively. The song is about a duel.

Based upon Daniel saying that he keeps saying that someone is going to get hurt, I feel that Daniel or Emma should NOT go to this drop or event and that it should be a player and not him.

We do not know if we can trust M yet. Daniel seems to think that M has hacked into his stuff and is freaked out. I tend to agree. We don't know anything about M yet other that she likes Hamilton and is called Mother and possible Diane.[/b]

The song is about the argument leading up to the duel. But I agree on everything else. Daniel doesn't seem to want to go anyway and we have no way of reaching Emma as of yet. So there's not much else we can do.

So I think we should figure out who is going to be there and have them contact Daniel and at least inform him of our plan. He deserves to know at least that much and that will give him a chance to respond as well. Perhaps Daniel and Emma would feel safe enough in a crowd. Depending on how many people can get to the store.

So, who's in?
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Angelique said she would be willing to go. I don't know of anyone else in the LA area to go and help, and I'm 3000 miles away.

And argument before the duel vs duel, same thing to me :p Same outcome in the end.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: